IronMagLabs

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

New to the game. Have a couple questions.

Rep Points

New to the game. Have a couple questions.

I have never used any supplements other than protein and think I am at my peak.
    I am a 25 yr old male 5'11 1/2 " lol and have been hovering at 240 for about 4 months now and am tired of no gains. SO with that being said I am Looking for a source for HGH or Test.
    Dont want to just buy and it be fake.

Any help/knowledge would be appreciated.

RISE ABOVE
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Rep Points

Read about all the sponsors, read the reviews and make a educated decision.
    WE have several very good sources. But one thing I cant stress enough is study a lot. There's a lot to know and you need to know what each thing does and how/ when to use it and at what dose.
    You dont need HGH for a first run. Thats typically for guys that have been in the game for a long while
    If I could give you a suggestion I would start off with a simple Test E or C 10 wk cycle and I bet you'd be amazed with the results.
    You need to learn about arimadex( ai) HCG, nolvadex, clomid, cycles, PCT Post cycle therapy, dosages, etc. After you read a bunch and kinda get your feet wet if you need help I'd be glad to offer opinions as I am sure many others here would aswell.
    Get to reading and in the mean time work on the diet and train hard.

Rep Points

If you think HGH alone is going to make you big, your going to be in for a huge disapointment. I dont think you know what your doing to be honest.

Rep Points

I see you were asking for help. Obviously you dont know, so my apology.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by DetMuscle View Post
    I see you were asking for help. Obviously you dont know, so my apology.
    No worries.
    you are correct in saying i dont know hat im doing like i said never used supplements.
    read up a little on ana-gh anyone know about this??
    also was reading on d-bol

Rep Points

What body fat level are we talking here? How long have you been working out? I can't imagine anyone hitting their natural peak at only 25.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    The best place for

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by swmp45a View Post
    I am a 25 yr old male 5'11 1/2 " lol and have been hovering at 240 for about 4 months now and am tired of no gains. SO with that being said I am Looking for a source for HGH or Test.

how do you figure you're at your peak?

http://www.isteroids.com/

Rep Points

Not what you should be looking into at this point and I am 99% sure you have not reached your peak yet.

Also, these are not supplements, if your looking for supplements, you are in the wrong section. If you have no knowledge of supplements then it would be ideal for you to gain a bit of knowledge on the supplement side of things before hopping onto AAS. You really have A LOT to learn before jumping the gun.

It's a deep burn...

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Faymus View Post
    Not what you should be looking into at this point and I am 99% sure you have not reached your peak yet.

Also, these are not supplements, if your looking for supplements, you are in the wrong section. If you have no knowledge of supplements then it would be ideal for you to gain a bit of knowledge on the supplement side of things before hopping onto AAS. You really have A LOT to learn before jumping the gun.
    this IS the supplement section, FYI
    "Can you please just shut the fuck up? You're blocking what could otherwise be a good thread discussion. No one cares about your shit " Juggernaut

Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by swmp45a View Post

Halo Extreme is a perfect first cycle that is currently legal brother.

HALO EXTREME? - Pro-Anabolic Complex

-Comparable to Gaspari Halodrol-50
    -Helps with Cutting (getting lean)
    -Increases Strength & Hardness
    -Does Not Aromatize (convert to estrogen)
    -Can be used as part of bulking, lean bulking or cutting cycles

IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Supplements & Prohormones: Halo Extreme

Users of Halo Extreme? can expect significant body-recomping effects by implementing this product into their programs, which will be realized through moderate increases in high quality, water-free muscle mass and visible reductions in body fat. Vascularity will be augmented and the user?s muscularity will become harder and denser. This has led many to compare Halo Extreme not only to Turinabol, but also to steroids such as Anavar and Winstrol.

Due to this prohormone?s weak androgenic component and strong anabolic effects, it is suitable for use by both men and women. Halo Extreme? is non-aromatizing, displays zero progestagenic activity, and cannot convert to DHT. Therefore, users do not have to worry about these metabolites causing side effects such as: gynecomastia, water retention, fat gain, increased blood pressure, sexual dysfunction, acne, and hair loss. This makes Halo Extreme a relatively safe, low side effect prohormone.

Another area where Halo Extreme? differentiates itself from most other prohormones is in terms of toxicity. While methylation is a very common tactic used to increase the potency of an oral prohormone, it typically has the dual effect of increasing its toxic load on the liver. However, Halo Extreme? displays a relatively mild degree of toxicity resulting in reduced liver stress and thereby extending the potential cycle length of the product.

IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15

International and USA Customers go to Orbitnutrition.com and use HEAVY10 for 10% off all orders at Orbit

Hardcore Peptides 20% Discount Code: HEAVY20

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

Rep Points

Hey Heavyiron, is Extreme Legal to order within USA? I was deliberating between getting Extreme, Cyanostane, or Rpn Havoc(I think this one is illegal to order now though so it might be out of the question)

Will Extreme give results alone or is it better stacked? I want something as close to Anavar as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Halo Extreme is a perfect first cycle that is currently legal brother.

HALO EXTREME? - Pro-Anabolic Complex

-Comparable to Gaspari Halodrol-50
    -Helps with Cutting (getting lean)
    -Increases Strength & Hardness
    -Does Not Aromatize (convert to estrogen)
    -Can be used as part of bulking, lean bulking or cutting cycles

IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Supplements & Prohormones: Halo Extreme

Users of Halo Extreme? can expect significant body-recomping effects by implementing this product into their programs, which will be realized through moderate increases in high quality, water-free muscle mass and visible reductions in body fat. Vascularity will be augmented and the user?s muscularity will become harder and denser. This has led many to compare Halo Extreme not only to Turinabol, but also to steroids such as Anavar and Winstrol.

Due to this prohormone?s weak androgenic component and strong anabolic effects, it is suitable for use by both men and women. Halo Extreme? is non-aromatizing, displays zero progestagenic activity, and cannot convert to DHT. Therefore, users do not have to worry about these metabolites causing side effects such as: gynecomastia, water retention, fat gain, increased blood pressure, sexual dysfunction, acne, and hair loss. This makes Halo Extreme a relatively safe, low side effect prohormone.

Another area where Halo Extreme? differentiates itself from most other prohormones is in terms of toxicity. While methylation is a very common tactic used to increase the potency of an oral prohormone, it typically has the dual effect of increasing its toxic load on the liver. However, Halo Extreme? displays a relatively mild degree of toxicity resulting in reduced liver stress and thereby extending the potential cycle length of the product.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by NflictioN View Post
    Hey Heavyiron, is Extreme Legal to order within USA? I was deliberating between getting Extreme, Cyanostane, or Rpn Havoc(I think this one is illegal to order now though so it might be out of the question)

Will Extreme give results alone or is it better stacked? I want something as close to Anavar as possible.
    Run Halo for 6 weeks at 75 mg a day (split the dose in 3) along with cyano at 45mg a day (split doses in 3) starting after the 2nd week. Your gonna love the pump and put on some lean size. I put on 7lbs and on a cutting diet. Stuff works.