• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

sust vs enth

besoge

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Which one of these compounds would you say carries more bloat to it? Also I'm currently on sust and thinking of increasing my dose due to joint pain induced by winny. I dropped the winny and have been taking 3000mg of glucosamine for the past 5 days. Would upping the test dose be a good move aswell as I feel if I carried a little more water I'd get better lubrication

Yeah I hate winny for this. My elbows hurt so fucking bad.how would you dose Decca given I'm like 8 weeks in to my cycle. Currently running sust at 600mg ew

Any advice on how to run it? I can stretch the test out from my original 12-14 weeker to a 16-20 if I need to in order to run it. I'm just a little apprehensive because I don't have proper ancillarys on hand and I'd have to get clomid because 19 nor.compounds and nolva don't mix for Oct right

I love Npp and it would take effect MUCH quicker. 100mg/eod is good. And yes for PCT you would want clomid and aromasin.

Don't have a source for npp. I can only get Decca. How should I run it

Which one of these compounds would you say carries more bloat to it? Also I'm currently on sust and thinking of increasing my dose due to joint pain induced by winny. I dropped the winny and have been taking 3000mg of glucosamine for the past 5 days. Would upping the test dose be a good move aswell as I feel if I carried a little more water I'd get better lubrication

IMHO, sust causes more bloat

http://www.isteroids.com/

Don't have a source for npp. I can only get Decca. How should I run it
200-300mg ew will be enough.
Stop pinning Deca 2-3 weeks before stopping test

Back