Cemproducts.com

SARMs S-4

Thread: SARMs S-4

SPONSOR
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

SARMs S-4

S4 sounds too good to be true ? but it isn?t. The trick is that S4 is very difficult to manufacture, thus hard to find in a quality form. Our S4 is manufactured to the highest standard, allowing for the highest bioavailibility. Its made to 99% purity and dosed appropriately to ensure a true 50mg/ml dosage.

What is a SARM anyway?

A SARM (Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator) selectively binds to androgen receptors, allowing it to exert the benefits of an androgen in the absence of many of the undesired effects. To better understand this, one must look at a traditional androgen ? which binds in indiscriminately to androgen receptors. The primary example of a traditional androgen would be testosterone. Testosterone is non selective in its binding activity (it will bind to androgen receptors anywhere), so all the effects an androgen will exert would be observed in your research. Some examples of this would be testicular atrophy, hpta ?shut down?, decrease in bone mineral density, etc.

S4 , on the other hand , primarily (selectively) binds to androgen receptors in muscle tissue , allowing for increases in muscle mass and decreases in body fat comparable to a traditional androgen (testosterone), without the other effects mentioned above being observed. Its gets better. While S4 when manufactured properly is highly bioavaiable when taken orally, the traditional liver toxicity associated with oral steroids will not be observed.

Refs:
    Gao W, Kim J, Dalton JT. Pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of nonsteroidal androgen receptor ligands. Pharmaceutical Research. 2006 Aug;23(8):1641-58.

Yin D, Gao W, Kearbey JD, Xu H, Chung K, He Y, Marhefka CA, Veverka KA, Miller DD, Dalton JT. Pharmacodynamics of selective androgen receptor modulators. Journal of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics. 2003 Mar;304(3):1334-40

Check it out Liquid S4 30mL 50mg/mL

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Re: SARMs S-4

Great info cem. Will be on my next experiment on my rats.
    Never accept anything less than the best for yourself

SPONSOR
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Read up and research!

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Yepper!
    Never accept anything less than the best for yourself

SPONSOR
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CEM Store View Post
    S4 sounds too good to be true ? but it isn?t. The trick is that S4 is very difficult to manufacture, thus hard to find in a quality form. Our S4 is manufactured to the highest standard, allowing for the highest bioavailibility. Its made to 99% purity and dosed appropriately to ensure a true 50mg/ml dosage.

What is a SARM anyway?

A SARM (Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator) selectively binds to androgen receptors, allowing it to exert the benefits of an androgen in the absence of many of the undesired effects. To better understand this, one must look at a traditional androgen ? which binds in indiscriminately to androgen receptors. The primary example of a traditional androgen would be testosterone. Testosterone is non selective in its binding activity (it will bind to androgen receptors anywhere), so all the effects an androgen will exert would be observed in your research. Some examples of this would be testicular atrophy, hpta ?shut down?, decrease in bone mineral density, etc.

S4 , on the other hand , primarily (selectively) binds to androgen receptors in muscle tissue , allowing for increases in muscle mass and decreases in body fat comparable to a traditional androgen (testosterone), without the other effects mentioned above being observed. Its gets better. While S4 when manufactured properly is highly bioavaiable when taken orally, the traditional liver toxicity associated with oral steroids will not be observed.

Refs:
    Gao W, Kim J, Dalton JT. Pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of nonsteroidal androgen receptor ligands. Pharmaceutical Research. 2006 Aug;23(8):1641-58.

Yin D, Gao W, Kearbey JD, Xu H, Chung K, He Y, Marhefka CA, Veverka KA, Miller DD, Dalton JT. Pharmacodynamics of selective androgen receptor modulators. Journal of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics. 2003 Mar;304(3):1334-40

Check it out Liquid S4 30mL 50mg/mL
    Good info ^^^

SPONSOR
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

bump....

SPONSOR
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Check it out!

SPONSOR
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Great read.

SPONSOR
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Bump for sarms....

SPONSOR
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Bump for research....

SPONSOR
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Good info here :-)

Rep Points

I have been watching your site for about a year. I am looking at the S-4. I have used anablolics years ago and loved the result but I now have a prostate problem. But what I want to know is more information on how to use and how much to use. I can't find that info at your site. What is it that you do with S-4. It looks like a screw on cap so injection is out. How much will I need for a cycle? Thanks

Rep Points

S4 is taken orally. 50-100mg/day seems to be the recommended dosage. How much you need depends on how long you run it of course.

Rep Points

you have to understand this is for research use only man, they would not have that kind of info, you need to do that research.

cycle
    wk1-6 40-60mg ed orally
    *maybe wk7/8 35mg clomid ed* but not needed really, but would help.
    done
    WHO I use and recommend for high quality products:

An AWESOME Place for HARD CORE REAL Bodybuilding Supplements:

Save an additional 15% with code: blergs15

Need the "REAL STUFF" ? NO B.S. Here, Only QUALITY:

Also save an extra 10% with code: blergs10

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by blergs. View Post
    you have to understand this is for research use only man, they would not have that kind of info, you need to do that research.

cycle
    wk1-6 40-60mg ed orally
    *maybe wk7/8 35mg clomid ed* but not needed really, but would help.
    done
    Thank You Mr. Mod. I have benched over 500 but that was awhile back like 30 years. I am totally lost in this new world of bodybuilding. So I apologize for my stupidity and ignorance. I have looked for a page that explains all the jargon and letters that are abbreviation for things I know nothing about. I also am learning the lingo with gear pin research and all that. I truly want to understand and learn. Given time I will but there does not seem to be a short cut here or any place to jump start my education so I am just blundering about in many rooms like this one. I assume that the research being done is being shared on line but finding it is a hit and miss proposition as well. There are a lot of prohormons and peptides out there and it would seem logical to sticky a post on each one and let people share what they are learning in one place. It seems that most simply enjoy being all that and showing off what they know doing what they can to make a person feel stupid. Not really willing to help a newbie. I bet I can still out lift a lot of them! That was not the way is was in my day when we were all "researching" and sharing what we learned. In fact you whipper snappers ow us some gratitude for the mistakes we suffered like gino and prostate and limp willies. Well...I know a lot more than I did a few months ago so I guess I will just blunder on. Thanks. This site is great!

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Re: SARMs S-4

You should understand that since its a research chemical they dont give advice on dosing for human use. Its a legality thing that has nothing to do with how much you bench press.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dave 236 View Post
    You should understand that since its a research chemical they dont give advice on dosing for human use. Its a legality thing that has nothing to do with how much you bench press.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2
    Isin't that what blergs said? Or do you feel it necessary to repeat what he already told me? So what exactly is it that everyone is researching? If this stuff isin't for humans what is it for? The site said that buyers are to be licensed researcher...what does that mean? You say I need to understand...that is exactly what I was attempting to explain. My bench was an FYI about me so you would understand that I am not just a wannabe geek looking for boots to lick. I do know that a bench press will not stand up in a court of legality.