• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Ann Romney sued for selling lame horse she abused to make perform.

Little Wing

Voodoo Doll
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
[h=1]Ann Romney's High Horse[/h]

Super Hit had Butorphanol, Delomidine, Romifidine, and Xylatine in its system at the time of his sale, according to court documents. Testified an expert: ?In my 38 years of practice, I have never come across a drug screen such as this where the horse has been administered so many different medications at the same time.?

Now there is a horse named Super Hit.

In 2008, the Romneys sold a horse named Super Hit for $125,000. The horse was subsequently found to be lame and unable to perform dressage. Dr. Steven Soule, veterinarian for the U.S. Equestrian Team, was consulted. He found that Super Hit, at the time he was sold, had been drugged with a staggering amount of painkillers - more than he had ever seen given to a horse in 38-years of practice.

Super Hit's new owners sued Ann Romney, her trainers and her vet. The case was settled out of court last September. The Romney campaign called the case "frivolous," but refused to allow the LA Times to interview the Romneys, their trainers, or their vet. The LA Times also reports that Romney's lawyers have sought to keep the case out of the public eye by trying to get the attorney of Super Hit's new owners to sign a confidentiality agreement.

The Romneys continue their relationship with the same trainers under whom Super Hit was given a staggering amount of painkillers so that he could be forced to continue performing.

Sources:
Buzzfeed: Ann Romney's High Horse

LA Times: On a trail of her own - Page 2 - Los Angeles Times

Dressage Horse Abuse

If you own, ride or train a dressage horse that gets lame from his work, you should be downright embarrassed and ashamed of yourself. Don't blame the trainer or the rider; you own the horse and only you are responsible!

stupid bitch :coffee:

Ann Romney

Ann-Romney_DonkeyHotey_slider.png

Ann Romney, as some of you may know, is in to horses and the sport of dressage. She has a horse headed to the Olympics this year, but before her current horse, Rafalca, there was Super Hit. And last year, she was sued for fraud over Super Hit.
She and her trainers, Jan and Amy Ebeling, sold Super Hit to Catherine Norris, and during the pre-sale examination of the horse, it was found that Super Hit was massively drugged up with four pain killers in her system. It was alleged by Norris that Romney and the Eberlings drugged the horse to cover the fact that the horse was incapable of preforming dressage, due to a chronic joint injury that resulted in several bouts of lameness between 2003 and 2008.
The veterinarian examining the records of Super Hit was seemingly shocked by what he found. Three of the drugs found in Super Hit?s system were Butorphanol, Delomidine, Romifidine, and Xylatine, three of which were sedative pain killers, and the other of which was a narcotic pain killer:

Wow, another thing I don't give a shit about. You're raking it up aren't you?

don't even have to look. a friend of mine runs a horse sanctuary and i used to run a boarding stables. if it doesn't interest you move on to the next thread. my take is how can you be that stinkin rich and drug the fuck out of a poor horse to sell him for dressage when he's incapable of doing it any longer. Ann Romney is a pos. :coffee:

I just got word PETA is gonna endorse Romney at the GOP convention.

Ann sounds like a real shithead

Wel..... I heard that Obama murdered a kitten once! Seriously, words out that he's a kitten murderer and so far, he hasn't been able to disprove it!

Being such a rich and greedy fat cat who built a successful business, we know Romney can't be half as competent as a guy who was once a community organizer. So, why are sold on Obama? Is it because he ended the wars, the fact that he's cut the deficit in half by the end of his first term, or the fact that unemployment is so much lower now than 4 years ago?

IML Gear Cream!
it's not hearsay, there are court documents proving this and testimony of Dr. Steven Soule, veterinarian for the U.S. Equestrian Team. it's a fact. it's also a fact they still use the same horse trainer for the horse they use for dressage now. so drugging the fuck out of a horse so it can perform things it's not actually physically capable of doing is ok with them.

pick your poison. i'm not supporting this family of inhuman losers.

Wel..... I heard that Obama murdered a kitten once! Seriously, words out that he's a kitten murderer and so far, he hasn't been able to disprove it!

Being such a rich and greedy fat cat who built a successful business, we know Romney can't be half as competent as a guy who was once a community organizer. So, why are sold on Obama? Is it because he ended the wars, the fact that he's cut the deficit in half by the end of his first term, or the fact that unemployment is so much lower now than 4 years ago?

i'm not any worse off than i was 4 years ago. not one fucking bit in any way. my taxes don't cripple me. if Romney has his way that will change and taking care of the poor in my community will be on the shoulders of us citizens that don't want to see them starve. we will have to take up the slack of all the whiney bitches crying cuz a few dollars of their taxes go to hungry kids.

i see your ass is still sore. :coffee:

reported. personal attacks do not belong in open chat. and we do not need a mod that acts like eddie.

Jesus.
You are so sensitive that you consider that lamed assed pic and old nag comment a personal attack?
I thought that you were made of tougher stuff than that.
Common.
You are better than that LW.

worst_thread_ever2.jpg

he is a mod here. he should not be dragging a personal vendetta into open chat and it's not the pic it's the comment above it. the pic is fine.

yes it was personal. the cancer bs was bad enough. he should not be a mod here.

IML Gear Cream!
Well hell.
Whatever.
I was neg repped by a mod here for a smart assed sarcastic BS post I made in anything goes.
I didn't get all pissy about it and start a so and so is a crap mod and should be replaced over it thread.
LOL, after I noticed the neg rep I self reported myself for the post.

anyway back to the subject.

at one point in time my first husband and i ran a boarding stables. drugging a horse so the can perform oblivious to their pain is a heinous thing to do. as bodybuilders i know each and every one of you know healing from an injury is important.

Well hell.
Whatever.
I was neg repped by a mod here for a smart assed sarcastic BS post I made in anything goes.
I didn't get all pissy about it and start a so and so is a crap mod and should be replaced over it thread.
LOL, after I noticed the neg rep I self reported myself for the post.

this is a lot deeper than a few neg reps and a lot more personal. it's a creep harassing a woman cuz he can't let shit go.

LW,
You know that you are not a cancer ridden old hag.
You know that you are a mature very attractive woman with like as you worded it 'stupendous boobs' a combination package that has as you posted dudes half your age wanting to have sex with you.
Why do you care if some mod thinks you are a old hag.

this is a lot deeper than a few neg reps and a lot more personal. it's a creep harassing a woman cuz he can't let shit go.

Ah screw em.
Internet boards are mostly full of BS anyway.

another member that was really cool left over all the who gets to be a mod here bs. he was funny and even negged me for shits and giggles sometimes but in pms was very personable and interesting. sucks to see someone so undeserving have a coveted position when he can't even rise above eddies behavior.

Anyway.... the public is supposed to have so much sympathy for Ann riding to help her MS. The treatment of this horse and prior horse shows it's just business and it's misrepresented as Ann's horse. It's a small business they take deductions for.

Daily Kos: Romney Took $77,000 Tax Deduction For His Dancing Horse

Romney's 1/3 ownership of the dancing horse gave rise to a $77,000.00 Tax Deduction -- at a time when America is paying its Debt on Two Wars I don't think Americans should be subsidizing Romney's, apparently, very needy horse.

Well, people take performance enhancing drugs all the time in order to win in competitive sports. If you have a show horse, why wouldn't you do the same to helpl your horse succeed? I see no harm. It's not like she was torturing it. She prevented it from feeling pain during dressage.

Anyway.... the public is supposed to have so much sympathy for Ann riding to help her MS.

Daily Kos: Romney Took $77,000 Tax Deduction For His Dancing Horse

Romney's 1/3 ownership of the dancing horse gave rise to a $77,000.00 Tax Deduction -- at a time when America is paying its Debt on Two Wars I don't think Americans should be subsidizing Romney's, apparently, very needy horse.

I think anyone who wants to give the govt more of their money has serious mental issues.

Back