• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Mundane Maine Mom vs. Misogynist Moderator

Little Wing

Voodoo Doll
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!

he acts like eddie in open chat then gives me a warning for reporting it. he obviously can't handle the duties of mod with any competency. he has a personal vendetta blurring his vision.

Last edited by a moderator:
seriously, a mod harassing a member in open chat? not cool.

:coffee: ... :lol:

I like you both, this should be good.

oh and SFW, people you think are your great buddies here say you are destroying your credibility and respect here. that they have lost all respect for you because of the cancer comments already. keep making yourself look smaller little man.

no, he should just let shit go and stop harassing a member because he is butt hurt.

oh and SFW, people you think are your great buddies here say you are destroying your credibility and respect here. that they have lost all respect for you because of the cancer comments already. keep making yourself look smaller little man.

knegged! I think he's a helluva mod. I'd like to see the cancer post. I bet it's hilarious and witty.

no it wasn't. my mom just died in may of lymphoma and thanks to him posting personal info on here i had to tell my daughter things i didn't want to worry her with. he is a pos and i'm not the only one that thinks so.

SFW needs to lose his mod status.

Is this why I keep getting the PM's about him only being 5'1"?

IML Gear Cream!
height really isn't the measure of a man but he comes up small by any standard.

Is this why I keep getting the PM's about him only being 5'1"?

supposedly there's a vid of him in his bedroom and he looks like a little kid next to all the furniture. i heard 5'4"

i'm not going to out anyone for what they said in pms, i understand the politics of the forum, but he lost permanent face for a temporary butt hurt.

friggin childish. NOT mod material at all.

LW, I am sorry for your loss, having lost my mother in law from cancer. Any jokes in that respect are truly fucked up. I'm on your side.

thanks.

LOL taking negs very seriously!

get a life hun :callme:

And what i said in regards to your supposed cancer was in AG. Why bring it up here in OC? Smh.

who cares what i said in AG? Get over it. Everytime i neg you, you screenshot it or cry about it ad nauseum. You posted a lame thread about Ann romney...and im sorry if i hurt your feelings about it, but it was the worst. Thread. Ever!

Take it easy ladies....Enjoy your sniffle-fest.

Last edited:
Oh and im 5'9" (69 inches) for the record. And quite desirable :coffee:

Would much rather be my height, swarthy and jacked, then to look like any of you goons.

Curt, move this to AG please. Thanks....

LW, I am sorry for your loss, having lost my mother in law from cancer. Any jokes in that respect are truly fucked up. I'm on your side.

Listen chief, shes a manipulator and a weirdo. She tells me via pm that SHE had cancer. Which i could see through as bs. She tells me this after i negged her, which imo, is fucked up to even tell someone just to avoid another negging.

So nows its her mom. Right. :jerkit: And to tell random internet people that you have cancer before you tell your own kids? Bs. This is a manipulative shut-in with too much time on her hands, seeking the sympathy of others online for whatever odd reason.

Wont comment any further until this is moved to ag. Could care less whos on your side, lw.

Oh, and Admins rep what i say about you, even they laugh at how whiney you are.

IML Gear Cream!
rodney_king.jpg

:coffee:

Re: SFW needs to lose his mod status.

Listen chief, shes a manipulator and a weirdo. She tells me via pm that SHE had cancer. Which i could see through as bs. She tells me this after i negged her, which imo, is fucked up to even tell someone just to avoid another negging.

So nows its her mom. Right. :jerkit: And to tell random internet people that you have cancer before you tell your own kids? Bs. This is a manipulative shut-in with too much time on her hands, seeking the sympathy of others online for whatever odd reason.

Wont comment any further until this is moved to ag. Could care less whos on your side, lw.

And you're an authority on manipulation. Surprised you even knew what the word meant. Seriously what did you gain by trying to belittle her? Is your life that meaningless & paltry that you need to annoy her and trying to go for her jugular? So fucking what if you think she's wierd. I'm sure some people on this board would call you a douchebag.

Little Wing said:
SFW said:
Hi, you have received -608648 reputation points from SFW.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
really? ok.

Regards,
SFW

Note: This is an automated message.

when you do that i can't click what you linked to i get this.

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/showthread.php?t=168883&p=2912840#post2912840

i don't come here to get pissed on by people i consider friends/ thought liked me. i have feelings. 2 kids n possible cancer. not even my kids know. i can't sleep. i'm mad. i'm scared i hate romney he deserves it n gee get pissed on in open chat for calling romney a sleazy weird heartless douche. which he is. not sure if u have kids but i'm it, it just me. they will have no one. i find out monday.

i never told you i had cancer you lying pos. most people here know i tended my mom this spring while she was dying of lymphoma. i have swollen lymph nodes now my doctor is monitoring. it's obvious i mentioned it to you to explain why i snapped at you for a rude comment you made to me in open chat. REAL mods, unlike you, didn't tell me to laugh it off. it was edited and what curt saw of your bullshit was removed.

monday what i found out was since it's only in one area my dr feels safe monitoring it for 3 months before invasive tests because there aren't other indicators.

and what are you in third fucking grade? i don't give a fuck if you neg me. i give a fuck you're acting like eddie.

and no curt, please don't move this to ag. leave it right here so people can see what this little troll is really made of.

Last edited:
8/19 i sent you this

Little Wing said:
i made it very clear it's just a possibility and i'm worried mainly because of my kids. you are just some faceless guy online that thought he was so familiar with me spitting on me was ok. insulting me was supposed to go over as cool or something. it's not...

so yea, try and say it was anything different now and call me a manipulator. who is trying to manipulate what here? and HERE is a big hint genius. if i was worried about you negging me would i do this? derp.

personal opinion which doesnt mean shit... but not saying each or any of them is right, because i like and respect both of you. LW gives me exciting political views to get fired up about which is fun and post a nipple pic every now and then even if it was through a see through shirt.

but talking about personal medical stuff if it was through PM is not right, but also in SFW defense you don't put any thing on the web in private or public EVER if you do not want it to spread. Sounds like both parties have rights and wrongs on each of their sides, but here is an easier solution...

make a thread about this

AZZA vs Justin Bieber... Compare the two pros and cons.

personal opinion which doesnt mean shit... but not saying each or any of them is right, because i like and respect both of you. LW gives me exciting political views to get fired up about which is fun and post a nipple pic every now and then even if it was through a see through shirt.

but talking about personal medical stuff if it was through PM is not right, but also in SFW defense you don't put any thing on the web in private or public EVER if you do not want it to spread. Sounds like both parties have rights and wrongs on each of their sides, but here is an easier solution...

make a thread about this

AZZA vs Justin Bieber... Compare the two pros and cons.

surely you mean rumors and hearsay in lue of fact, fueled by emotion, fallacies, and sensationalism rather than rational thought and logic :coffee:

but i digress

The pos/neg rep factor on this board certainly keeps it interesting.

Back