1. No Tenure / NoPension.
A Congressman/woman collects asalary while in office and receives no
pay when they're out ofoffice.
2. Congress (past,present & future) participates in Social
All funds in the Congressionalretirement fund move to the
Social Security systemimmediately. All future funds flow into
the Social Security system,and Congress participates with the
American people. It may not beused for any other purpose.
3. Congress canpurchase their own retirement plan, just as all
4. Congress will no longervote themselves a pay raise.
Congressional pay will rise bythe lower of CPI or 3%.
5. Congress loses theircurrent health care system and
participates in the samehealth care system as the American people.
6. Congress mustequally abide by all laws they impose on the
7. All contracts with pastand present Congressmen/women are void
effective 12/1/12. TheAmerican people did not make this