• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

2 Teens Charged in Death of 5-Year-Old NY Girl

Curt James

Elite Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8LaaLVZCus

Two teenagers have been charged in connection with the death of Isabella Tennant, a 5-year-old from Niagara Falls, New York. Her body was discovered about 24 hours earlier. Police say it had been dumped in a trash can. (Aug. 28)

Take those two teens and stuff them in trash cans then weld the lids on.

Then roll them off niagra falls

I've got all kinds of ideas for people like that.

nothing is worse than someone killing a child, they should be put to death them self?s, society does not need these rat bastards amongst us.

IML Gear Cream!
so i got negged by Sil for my above comments, seems he must agree with kid killing, you poor hapless wretch of cumstain?.

Azza - are you upset about the child being killed, because that's one less kid you can molest?

do you sick cunts even comprehend the things you say?

Im pretty much convienced that one of the problems that american society in general has this need for a violent revenge. I think this just continues the cycle of violence and does not really help anything. we should allow the courts to do there thing right or wrong.

This on the other hand deserves a violent revenge.

At a loss for words, anything i think of to say cant get the message across on how i feel about this kind of shit.

Back