• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

The Republican Convention

FUZO

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
There is not a doubt now that Romney ryan ticket will win this presidency by 7 -10 points if not more. What can the Dems possible do a They cant run on there record or anything in the last 4 years. Time is over for Barry like ive been saying all along.

You watch the Rep/Dem conventions?
Why?
They are meaningless.

[h=2]The Republican Convention = Massively Boring ....imo :sorry:[/h]

lol at the GOP for applauding Ryan when he says we need to strengthen and save SS. the GOP are just as bad as dems on big govt entitlements.

You watch the Rep/Dem conventions?
Why?
They are meaningless.

They are meaningless.

They are for the shallow low-info voters - that do show up.

Abstract speeches, carefully scripted.

Marketing 101.

Romney/ryan 2012

restore america now!!

Oh, and I'm about to neg zap and swiper into oblivion.

New American Revolution 2012. Change we can participate in!

The conventions are nothing more than a pep rally these days. It was kinda boring IMO. But, I liked watching Romney and Ryan. Newt's wife is kinda hot for an old lady also. I'll prolly watch a little of the DNC circus next week. I just wonder wtf they're going to have as their key speakers. I mean, I don't see how a Pelosiu or Reid speech is going to rally the troops. I'm sure they're going to dust off Bill Clinton as he's about the only one anybody will pay attention to.

Romney/ryan 2012

restore america now!!

Restore?

Ryan is a 7-term Congressman. He's been in Congress for 14 years.

Romney is a former governor and businessman.

Presidents cannot restore or change much.

They will continue the same economic and political policies we've had for the last seven decades.

I thought is was a horrible speech--- right or left!
He didn't touch on subjects he needed to get through to the American People.
And the "fabricated tear" about how his mother discovered his father passed w/ out leaving a rose was a bit calculated.
He told everyone what they wanted to hear like every politician does!
He just didn't deliver on the biggest stage of his life.
Both sides should stop pointing fingers and stick to hard facts.
Those weren't faces he delivered .
Even conservatives think he blew that speech!..

Obama could be slapping newborn babies from now until election day and win, I'm pretty convinced.

that would certainly get me voting for him.

Romney leaves out war comments ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Romney became the first Republican nominee since 1952 to give an acceptance speech at his party's convention without mentioning war.

Romney is a man who cannot even acknowledge the sacrifice and service of the men and women serving in the U.S. Armed Forces and our veterans, or even mention the war in Afghanistan, but his team of George W. Bush Neocon war monger foreign policy advisers are chomping at the bit to go to war with Iran.

I have said it before and I will say it again: a vote for Romney is a vote for war with Iran. Is Romney going to send his five sons off to fight his war? :coffee:

Romney became the first Republican nominee since 1952 to give an acceptance speech at his party's convention without mentioning war.

Romney is a man who cannot even acknowledge the sacrifice and service of the men and women serving in the U.S. Armed Forces and our veterans, or even mention the war in Afghanistan, but his team of George W. Bush Neocon war monger foreign policy advisers are chomping at the bit to go to war with Iran.

I have said it before and I will say it again: a vote for Romney is a vote for war with Iran. Is Romney going to send his five sons off to fight his war? :coffee:

a liberal shit head friend of mine actually believes that the US should support palestine against Israel..

i think you two would get along quite nicely

IML Gear Cream!
a liberal shit head friend of mine actually believes that the US should support palestine against Israel..

i think you two would get along quite nicely

you have no clue what you're talking about. personally, i'd stop their ridiculous fighting by killing them all.

Not many military members want to serve a nation led by Barrack Obama, a man who cuts our military benefits and reduces our strength(#'s). If he's re-elected this country is f*cked..PERIOD

A successful business man to restore our nation in an economic crisis or a man who failed on "change" and now want's to move "Forward". Sorry if you cant make changes you cant move forward. Obama's plan should be called "Backwards" because if he's elected thats the direction he's taking us. And remember people dont build business'...nah someone else does that shit :hmmm:

A successful business man to restore our nation in an economic crisis or a man who failed on "change" and now want's to move "Forward". Sorry if you cant make changes you cant move forward. Obama's plan should be called "Backwards" because if he's elected thats the direction he's taking us. And remember people dont build business'...nah someone else does that shit :hmmm:

Why do people project someones private business success as to meaning that they will be a successful president?
Not saying that Romney cannot be a successful president, however there is a huge degree of difference between what is required to be a successful business man in the private sector and being successful as the President of the United States.

You have a business?

Why do people project someones private business success as to meaning that they will be a successful president?
Not saying that Romney cannot be a successful president, however there is a huge degree of difference between what is required to be a successful business man in the private sector and being successful as the President of the United States.

He was successful at saddling businesses with debt and skimming the profits off them. That sounds like a winning formula for the country.

a simple ploy to fool the sheep to think he would not continue waring in the middle east. the GOP might as well wear "NWO" on their backs.

democrats like war as much as republicans do. they both refuse to stop waging Unconstitutional wars.

Back