• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I can't eat junk food anymore

I Are Baboon

pedal pedal pedal
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've been eating pretty clean since February. Lots of chicken, fish, brown rice, ground turkey, fruits, veggies, and protein supps. Problem is, my stomach can't handle junk food anymore. Seems like whenever I eat anything bad, my stomach gets upset. For example, here are some of the things in recent weeks that have made my stomach upset:

2 pieces of cheese pizza
slice of chocolate/chocolate cake
Frito Lay Sun Chips (french onion)
Butter popcorn
Fries

When MBC and I eat out, I usually get something healthier on the menu, so restaurant food has not really bothered me. But when I eat something that is clearly not healthy, my stomach rejects it.

What gives?

Also, small meals every two hours has caused my stomach to shrink. The two slices of pizza stuffed me.

Assuming that you've spent a substantial portion of your life eating like "normal" people, (i.e., processed foods, sugar,grease,....crap) sounds as if you've reversed the process/conditioned your body to accept only the good stuff. Congratulations.:thumb:
I also have a tough time with quantities now since I've gone to 5-6 smaller meals. Used to be able to eat quite a bit.

Well I'm glad to see it's not just me. :grin:

The last three months has been the healthiest I've ever eaten, while at the same time I have not really changed my workout schedule. It amazing what simply changing your diet will do. :)

WORD.

My clothes just seem to HANG off me now. I'm up to the first hole on my belts, and they are still loose. Pants that used to be tight in the ass are now loose, although the legs are getting snug because of the legwork I've been doing. I am also starting to develop those hugs pits in my ass cheeks. :D

All in all, it's a wonderful thing.

Originally posted by I Are Baboon
WORD.

I am also starting to develop those hugs pits in my ass cheeks. :D

All in all, it's a wonderful thing.

Gee, thanks for sharing.
attachment.php

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Dr. Pain
Yeah, but besides that unsettled tummy feeling, you hear voices :yell: :yell: and see fingers...:finger: :finger: :finger:

You tell her, Pain M.D.

Meantal...err Mental Disorder?

LMAO :D :funny:

DP

...and she know better too......I have her cursed, she "not so firmly" believes that "cheats" go right to her ASS! :lol:

I get the same thing. I crave junk food, then when I eat it, I feel sick to my stomach. Also, I feel guilty about fucking up.:no:

I've been converted to the sugar nazi cult. :eek2:

I have sorta the same problem. I tend to get cravings, and pie large pasties filled with steak and chicken, or biscuit's ice creams, sweets, and cakes, or potato crisps. I start eating something then I look down and can't face another bite, I have had it before, where I bought a back of five fresh jam donuts, and ate half one and on the third mouthful spat it back up and chucked the rest of the donut into the bin, and when I got back to them they were stale and rock hard.
I don't get stomachs aches but after a while my body tells me not to eat anymore and within half an hour I have a having a shake and a banana or something

Originally posted by mmafiter
I get the same thing. I crave junk food, then when I eat it, I feel sick to my stomach. Also, I feel guilty about fucking up.:no:

:haha: :grin: :thumb:

Meantal...err Mental Disorder?

LMAO :D :funny:

DP

...and she know better too......I have her cursed, she "not so firmly" believes that "cheats" go right to her ASS! :lol:

...:scratch:...you mean it doesn't? :hair:

P.S....screw twinkies, I want ice cream...2 weeks 3 days is it? :clap: yeah baby, bring on the Haagen Daas :grin:

Originally posted by mmafiter

Damn. must be living hell, living with W8!!!!!

I'm not that bad :D lol...I've stopped pointing out the sugar in everything he eats...that's an improvement isn't it? :grin: :p

IML Gear Cream!
Sugar? We're talking about the beatings and the psychological abuse!:whip:

By the way, how's the gum addiction?:nana:

I haven't had gum in weeks :D...and poptarts in years, lol....still hopelessly addicted to coffee though :suicide: :no:

I smell PopTarts! :D :laugh:

DP

OMG I love PopTarts - actually the only ones I like are the Brown Sugar and Cinnamon they are sooo yummy! :D

P.S....screw twinkies, I want ice cream...2 weeks 3 days is it? yeah baby, bring on the Haagen Daas

:haha: Although I would choose Ben and Jerry's

:eek2: Evil Sugah thoughts in my head :twitch:

Actually...I was considering Ben & Jerry's...I've never had either...which is better? ...I only got one chance at this, I don't want to fuck up and get the wrong kind...I want a chocolate / coffee / toffee kinda flavour :D

:funny: OK I know wayyyyy too much about Ben and Jerry's :grin:

How about

Coffee Heath Bar Crunch! :thumb:

Coffee Ice cream with chocolate covered heath bar toffee chunks in it. :D

Originally posted by w8lifter
OMG! That sounds sooooo fuqqin' good, lmao! I so can't w8 to have it :laugh:

L8 July....lol

This thread has been hijacked by Sugah Fairies! :laugh:

DP

Originally posted by w8lifter
Hell no! I'm not w8ing till july! ....May 3rd, 11:33 pm :D

11:30 Gatorade
11:31 U-Turn Bar
11:32 Pizza and Beer
11:33 Ice Cream

So is that about right? :lol: :youwillgetsosick:

You are gonna have some leeway/fun...but also some very explicit instructions coming..... :p

DP

Back