• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Cycle planning

djquirk

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
OK so in about 2 months I plan on starting a new cycle. So far my plan is this:

week 1-4, 60mg DBOL daily
week 1-10, 50 mg test prop ED
week 1-10, 50 mg tren ace ED

this is my first time with tren. I have used test and DBOL many times with very little sides so if a bunch of sides come up I will know it's the tren. So my question, How does this cycle look to the experts ( I am NOT an expert ).

And then there is the question of ancillaries and PCT. Currently I have:
examestane (aromasin),
tamoxifen citrate,
and about 20 clomid tabs (I will be picking up more).
and a bunch of HCG (10 vials of 5000i.u.).

I'm about to go to a country where I can buy all I need over the counter. So what if anything am I lacking and should pick up? I know I need some caber though I haven't done enough research into it to know much about it.

I don't know my body stats and I can't post photos because I'm in the military and I have identifiable tattoos. But basically I'm 37 years olds, short, thin(160lbs), and very little body fat. I'm a hard gainer but I'm looking to bulk and go at it hard.

So the my basic questions are:
1. How does my cycle look
2. How should I schedule the ancillaries within the cycle and what are the proper ones to take
4. what's the best approach to PCT with a cycle like this

Thank you for your help.

Dj

Last edited:
Because I want to get huge. Everything I've read about tren says its great for that. That test and DBOL works for me but I want to take it a step further. I think my cycle schedule is ok, it's just the ancillaries and PCT that need to nailed down be for I start

how about just test and dbol no tren?

Beginner Steroid Cycles I - iSteroids.com

I went to your link and comparded to most on this board I am a beginner but I have been on Test E since April 2010 so while that doesn't make me an expert I do have an understanding of some of the basics. That cycle you pointed me too is a good one but I just want to take higher. Right now I'm on 750mg test e. next week 500. Next week. 250, and the from there the dreaded PCT I would rather cruise but I want to see the the results of my new stack from a clean slate considering I've never used tren before.

Finish your current cycle, run PCT take at least 3 months off.

I've made slightly alternations to your cycle

week 1-3 40mg DBOL daily
week 7-10 50mg DBOL daily / or Super DMZ

Cycle looks good. The one above does too

week 1-3 40mg DBOL daily

Why the the DBOL change? From what I understand orals shouldn't be taken for more 4 weeks. And I should mention though I doubt it makes any difference, the DBOL I'm using is the 10mg blue hearts from Thailand.

Why the the DBOL change? From what I understand orals shouldn't be taken for more 4 weeks. And I should mention though I doubt it makes any difference, the DBOL I'm using is the 10mg blue hearts from Thailand.

I have changed 4 weeks kick-start to a short yet, sufficient 3 weeks at 40mg. Followed by 4 weeks off dbol - to recover your liver.
After week 6/7 you should consider either to increase the dose or to add another compound (oral or short ester). DMZ or dbol for last 3 or 4 weeks of the cycle will work just fine (feel free to run it for 1 extra week, start PCT a day after last dose)

Good choice of dbol.

Goog change. Backloading D-bol is gonna be the best 3 weeks of your life (LOL). Isn't Nolva with Tren a no no ? DJ I think you need Letro on hand for emergency gyno ? Good job running each up so you know what is giving you sides.

Letro? Ok, I'll look into it. Thank you everybody for your input.

IML Gear Cream!
Any thoughts on ancillaries I should take during the cycle? Obviously aromasin for the test and DBOL. Anything else? And I am going to get my aromasin from Purity Solutions if anybody had experience with them Please let me know.

week 1-3 40mg DBOL daily

What would e your thoughts on upping the DBOL dosage. I just want to go fucking hard with this cycle. You think it would be a mistake to raise it?

Back