• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I think I might be transgender, now what do I do?

Say it aint fucken so Brother

''When touching someone else's genitals with your hands, use a latex or polyurethane barrier, such as surgical gloves.''

Am I Normal?

Nope :coffee:

these poor sick-minded people..

Last edited:
What happened to just being gay??? Now they got all the terms. So I guess I'm a gay transgender. A female in a males body but loves to sleep with women and can't stand the sight a naked guy

the thing is.. no matter what they do to their bodies.. they will never change their gender

all males will always have an x chromosome, and a y chromosome. all females will have 2 x chromosomes.. any attempt to change this will kill the organism.

people can shave off as many bodyparts as they want, but in the end, they are changing everything but the one thing that will actually change their gender.

move to boston apparently mittcare covers that

where is sil?, i would he sure he would have A1 advice for you...

Lol epic

Sent from my iPhone while dri

i have more mass than Sil even as a woman and i have always been a winner, Sil on the other hand cam 26th out 27 people in the photo shopping contest, he got a ribbon and displays it next to my anus

i have more mass than Sil even as a woman and i have always been a winner, Sil on the other hand cam 26th out 27 people in the photo shopping contest, he got a ribbon and displays it next to my anus

master of self-ownage i salute you..

Because of people like azza.....

O.K. not to worry....when you dent up your car, it's a 'fender bender', when you chop off your cock, it's a 'Gender blender'....enjoy the rest of your Summer.....:winkfinger:

Fixed

Back