IronMag Research Chems


Cortisol Control Supplements

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 39
  1. #1
    Registered User
    Dannie's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1,784
    Rep Points
    83890006

    Cortisol Control Supplements






    So far I've been using Vitamin C:
    Standard daily dose, no matter if on or off cycle - 1g
    Increased to 2g midway through the cycle.
    Increased to 3g for around 6 weeks post cycle.

    The plan is to pack on and keep as much muscles ass possible
    Right now I am researching other supplements I could use for cortisol suppressant / control supplement. Any suggestions (+ dosing schedules) are welcome.

    Also I would like hear some honest opinions about the flowing products.
    PES Erese
    LGI 11-X
    Forerunner Labs ReBoot

  2. #2
    senior memeber


    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    working out
    Posts
    1,708
    Rep Points
    59775869

    erase is the best supplment by far.

  3. #3
    Registered User
    oufinny's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    3,195
    Rep Points
    435726274

    Cortisol Control Supplements

    Quote Originally Posted by BIGBEN2011 View Post
    erase is the best supplment by far.
    Yes and is an excellent AI that can be used in place of aromasin; nearly the same MOA.
    AY Fan Club President.

    "Damn, sometimes I think you guys make being stupid seem like a skill set." - Troubador

  4. #4
    Registered User
    HereToStudy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,325
    Rep Points
    18562577

    For Vitamin C I would recommend splitting the dosage. Dosing above 500mg at a time can be pro-oxidative.

    As for cortisol reducing supplements, I would consider EndoAmp Max. Suppresses Cortisol while also providing benefits towards growth hormone, test:cortisol ratio, and sense of well being. Phosphatidylserine is also commonly recommended for its ability to increase muscle recovery.
    Moderator at
    www.SwoleSource.com

  5. #5
    Registered User
    wheybolic63's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    92
    Rep Points
    319400

    lean extreme, reduce xt, erase, and a lot of people don't know this but cissus products such as usp labs super cissus actually help to block the cortisol receptors.

  6. #6
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,189
    Rep Points
    52349216

    just use vitamin C and eat after your workout. That will supress cortisol.

  7. #7
    Registered User
    HereToStudy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,325
    Rep Points
    18562577

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    For Vitamin C I would recommend splitting the dosage. Dosing above 500mg at a time can be pro-oxidative.

    As for cortisol reducing supplements, I would consider EndoAmp Max. Suppresses Cortisol while also providing benefits towards growth hormone, test:cortisol ratio, and sense of well being. Phosphatidylserine is also commonly recommended for its ability to increase muscle recovery.
    Forgot to mention, if you choose to go this route, hit me with a PM for a discount.
    Moderator at
    www.SwoleSource.com

  8. #8
    Registered User
    hypo_glycemic's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,738
    Rep Points
    749675402


  9. #9
    Registered User
    Dannie's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1,784
    Rep Points
    83890006

    Quote Originally Posted by hypo_glycemic View Post
    your opinion would be greatly appreciated

  10. #10
    Registered User
    MattPorter's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    oregon
    Posts
    494
    Rep Points
    11050564

    Insulin will keep you anti catabolic as will growth hormone.

    Peptides would be an option for GH release.

    EndoAMP max would blunt cort and stimulate gh release.

    Vitargo or KarboLoad would potentiate insulin release morning tiime, pre and post-training too w/bcaas

    -Matt
    Pre-Contest Coach
    TrueNutrition.com Athlete -Use coupon MATTP
    Buy IronMagLabs products and SAVE with matt15
    Buy BlackStone Labs products and SAVE with matt10

  11. #11
    Registered User
    HereToStudy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,325
    Rep Points
    18562577

    Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    Insulin will keep you anti catabolic as will growth hormone.

    Peptides would be an option for GH release.

    EndoAMP max would blunt cort and stimulate gh release.

    Vitargo or KarboLoad would potentiate insulin release morning tiime, pre and post-training too w/bcaas

    -Matt
    I like the combination of BCAA + Karbolyn. Would love to try vitargo at some point, but quite expensive.

    Good post though, cover multiple angles.
    Moderator at
    www.SwoleSource.com

  12. #12
    Registered User
    hypo_glycemic's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,738
    Rep Points
    749675402

    Cortisol Control Supplements

    Quote Originally Posted by Dannie View Post
    your opinion would be greatly appreciated
    Branch Chain Amino's, Formeron is what I used during PCT-- after clomid and nolvadex. Stress causes an out-pouring of cortisol. Keeping a solid diet as well as lots of water and cardio-- on PCT-- will help more than most supplements IMO. The diet is key for cortisol control

  13. #13
    Registered User
    hypo_glycemic's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,738
    Rep Points
    749675402

    The omega-3 fatty acid docosahexaenoic acid, also known as DHA, might decrease cortisol output.

    Read more: Foods That Fight Cortisol | LIVESTRONG.COM

  14. #14
    Registered User
    Dannie's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1,784
    Rep Points
    83890006

    Thanks for all the info guys, will rep every single one of you.
    Got myself some PES Erase. Will try it out along with a solid diet, slin, GABA and remeron (to promote a better night sleep) as well as my usual Vit C.

  15. #15
    senior memeber


    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    working out
    Posts
    1,708
    Rep Points
    59775869

    if your joints start hurting drop the dose if i take 3 a day unless i am on really high dose of gears my joints hurt.you will have to play arround find your dose.

  16. #16
    Registered User
    Dannie's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1,784
    Rep Points
    83890006

    Quote Originally Posted by BIGBEN2011 View Post
    if your joints start hurting drop the dose if i take 3 a day unless i am on really high dose of gears my joints hurt.you will have to play arround find your dose.
    I am running a low dose of NPP (along with tren a and test p), so I should be fine
    Got 90 caps, planing to start with 2 caps for the last week of the cycle, then 3 caps for around 10 days, and then bump it up to 4 caps till I finish the bottle.

  17. #17
    Registered User
    MattPorter's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    oregon
    Posts
    494
    Rep Points
    11050564

    Quote Originally Posted by Dannie View Post
    Thanks for all the info guys, will rep every single one of you.
    Got myself some PES Erase. Will try it out along with a solid diet, slin, GABA and remeron (to promote a better night sleep) as well as my usual Vit C.

    Your doing SLIN? might want to take the peri-drink I recommended above brah

    -Matt
    Pre-Contest Coach
    TrueNutrition.com Athlete -Use coupon MATTP
    Buy IronMagLabs products and SAVE with matt15
    Buy BlackStone Labs products and SAVE with matt10

  18. #18
    Registered User
    Dannie's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1,784
    Rep Points
    83890006

    Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    Your doing SLIN? might want to take the peri-drink I recommended above brah

    -Matt
    Yeah as I can get slin for free. Don't worry, I know what I am doing, used it many times before.
    I dont go over 7IU in the morning and 10IU post workout, and I stick to at least 11g of carbs/IU of slin.
    Never had any issues, besides I am a carb monster, I remember good old dirty bulk days with 60g Protein 200g Carbs 10g Fat for breakfast

  19. #19
    Registered User
    hypo_glycemic's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,738
    Rep Points
    749675402

    Cortisol Control Supplements

    ^ you absolutely do not need slin for cortisol! Slin is VERY dangerous! It's all is the diet, not in cutting corners risking your life over insulin. I've heard the old "I know what I'm doing" before, until you F up and pin to much with out controlling your blood sugar, then you won't need to worry about cortisol? Fuck

  20. #20
    Registered User
    MattPorter's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    oregon
    Posts
    494
    Rep Points
    11050564

    Quote Originally Posted by Dannie View Post
    Yeah as I can get slin for free. Don't worry, I know what I am doing, used it many times before.
    I dont go over 7IU in the morning and 10IU post workout, and I stick to at least 11g of carbs/IU of slin.
    Never had any issues, besides I am a carb monster, I remember good old dirty bulk days with 60g Protein 200g Carbs 10g Fat for breakfast

    EWWW dirty bulk + slin!!! What kind of fat accumulation manifested there?

    Out of curiosity --- wat kind of composition are you maintaining on insulin usage? Everyday, few times a week?

    -Matt
    Pre-Contest Coach
    TrueNutrition.com Athlete -Use coupon MATTP
    Buy IronMagLabs products and SAVE with matt15
    Buy BlackStone Labs products and SAVE with matt10

  21. #21
    Registered User
    Dannie's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1,784
    Rep Points
    83890006

    Quote Originally Posted by hypo_glycemic View Post
    ^ you absolutely do not need slin for cortisol! Slin is VERY dangerous! It's all is the diet, not in cutting corners risking your life over insulin. I've heard the old "I know what I'm doing" before, until you F up and pin to much with out controlling your blood sugar, then you won't need to worry about cortisol? Fuck

    My doses arent that high, yet to be safe I eat at least 13g of carbs/ IU immediately after the shot. And I have a packet of dextrose mints with me at all times.
    I use an insulin pen rather than a slin pin as I do understand that it may be easy to overdose using a standard slin pin, especialy after a workout when the muscles are still pumped and trembling.

    Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    EWWW dirty bulk + slin!!! What kind of fat accumulation manifested there?

    Out of curiosity --- wat kind of composition are you maintaining on insulin usage? Everyday, few times a week?

    -Matt
    That was around 18 months ago, back then I've abused slin on 6 weeks on, 3 weeks of protocol at 10IU 3x day (2x on a non workout). I belive that for every pound of muscles I've put a pound of fat. I was heaviest and strongest I've ever was @ 235lbs - which is around 20lbs heavier than I am now, yet my arms are almost the same size, just much lower bf.


    Since then I've used slin solo @ 7IU post workout and in the morn on non training days with little to no fat gain.

    Right now I am planning a similar method:
    Non workout days:
    7IU in the morning
    Workout days:
    7IU post workout / or 7IU before workout if I happen workout late in the evening (7-8pm)

    After 2 weeks I am going to add a 5IU in the morning on workout days, then after another 2 weeks I am going to increase each shot by 2IU.
    Last edited by Dannie; 09-11-2012 at 03:37 PM.

  22. #22
    Registered User
    HereToStudy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,325
    Rep Points
    18562577

    I think the slin debate is never ending. Always will be guys on both sides of it. It is not for me, but that doesn't mean it won't fit another person's goals.
    Moderator at
    www.SwoleSource.com

  23. #23
    Registered User
    MattPorter's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    oregon
    Posts
    494
    Rep Points
    11050564

    Quote Originally Posted by Dannie View Post
    My doses arent that high, yet to be safe I eat at least 13g of carbs/ IU immediately after the shot. And I have a packet of dextrose mints with me at all times.
    I use an insulin pen rather than a slin pin as I do understand that it may be easy to overdose using a standard slin pin, especialy after a workout when the muscles are still pumped and trembling.



    That was around 18 months ago, back then I've abused slin on 6 weeks on, 3 weeks of protocol at 10IU 3x day (2x on a non workout). I belive that for every pound of muscles I've put a pound of fat. I was heaviest and strongest I've ever was @ 235lbs - which is around 20lbs heavier than I am now, yet my arms are almost the same size, just much lower bf.


    Since then I've used slin solo @ 7IU post workout and in the morn on non training days with little to no fat gain.

    Right now I am planning a similar method:
    Non workout days:
    7IU in the morning
    Workout days:
    7IU post workout / or 7IU before workout if I happen workout late in the evening (7-8pm)

    After 2 weeks I am going to add a 5IU in the morning on workout days, then after another 2 weeks I am going to increase each shot by 2IU.
    So am I assuming correctly that you have experimented with slin so much due to it being legal and rather easy to obtain and CHEAP?

    Were you running Gh with it at any time????

    -Matt
    Pre-Contest Coach
    TrueNutrition.com Athlete -Use coupon MATTP
    Buy IronMagLabs products and SAVE with matt15
    Buy BlackStone Labs products and SAVE with matt10

  24. #24
    Registered User
    Dannie's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1,784
    Rep Points
    83890006

    Yes you are right, easy to get and cheap (or free) for ones who know someone whose diabetic.

    No, never tried GH and not planing to. If I had spare $2k I would rather to spend it on inj primo or var than HGH.

  25. #25
    Registered User
    HereToStudy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,325
    Rep Points
    18562577

    Quote Originally Posted by Dannie View Post
    Yes you are right, easy to get and cheap (or free) for ones who know someone whose diabetic.

    No, never tried GH and not planing to. If I had spare $2k I would rather to spend it on inj primo or var than HGH.
    What he is getting at is most don't want to play with slin without HGH.

    As for the knowing someone who is diabetic, short acting insulin can be bought without Rx in most states.
    Moderator at
    www.SwoleSource.com

  26. #26
    Registered User
    Dannie's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1,784
    Rep Points
    83890006

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    ...
    As for the knowing someone who is diabetic, short acting insulin can be bought without Rx in most states.
    I didn't know that as I've never been to states

  27. #27
    PCT blows.


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    992
    Rep Points
    17392346

    I don't think you can buy humalog in the US or Canada anymore without a prescription. Humulin R is pretty much fair game still.

    Insulin really isn't that dangerous. If you're too stupid to drink a soda and pop some sort of sugary food, you're probably not doing much to improve the human race's gene pool anyway. If it was so dangerous, diabetics would be dying left and right from the slightest miscalculations. But they're not. they just pop some glucose tabs, drink a coke and keep on truckin. If you're too stupid to only fill the slin pin with 5-15iu depending on your insulin sensitivity, then you're also an idiot who should stay away from any and all drugs in the first place.

    Not that everybody should jump on the insulin bandwagon, but people seriously don't understand or haven't seen a well thought out insulin protocol run its course. When pros have "off-seasons" and they come in 30lbs heavier after 6 months, you can bet it wasn't the gear doing the work. Victor out of jail and victor now is a pretty good example of what i'm talking about.

  28. #28
    Registered User
    HereToStudy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,325
    Rep Points
    18562577

    Quote Originally Posted by Dannie View Post
    I didn't know that as I've never been to states
    My appologies, acted like a typical american and assumed everyone was from the states.
    Moderator at
    www.SwoleSource.com

  29. #29
    Registered User
    MattPorter's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    oregon
    Posts
    494
    Rep Points
    11050564

    Quote Originally Posted by Dannie View Post
    Yes you are right, easy to get and cheap (or free) for ones who know someone whose diabetic.

    No, never tried GH and not planing to. If I had spare $2k I would rather to spend it on inj primo or var than HGH.
    YOu may want to try boom dosing Ipamorelin and grf-129 with your slin to get better results.

    PRIMO and VAR dosed high would be pretty neat for quality of gains but you risk fake product with those hormones just like GH

    -Matt
    Pre-Contest Coach
    TrueNutrition.com Athlete -Use coupon MATTP
    Buy IronMagLabs products and SAVE with matt15
    Buy BlackStone Labs products and SAVE with matt10

  30. #30
    Registered User
    Jimmyinkedup's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    839
    Rep Points
    52150449






    Quote Originally Posted by pieguy View Post
    I don't think you can buy humalog in the US or Canada anymore without a prescription. Humulin R is pretty much fair game still.

    Insulin really isn't that dangerous. If you're too stupid to drink a soda and pop some sort of sugary food, you're probably not doing much to improve the human race's gene pool anyway. If it was so dangerous, diabetics would be dying left and right from the slightest miscalculations. But they're not. they just pop some glucose tabs, drink a coke and keep on truckin. If you're too stupid to only fill the slin pin with 5-15iu depending on your insulin sensitivity, then you're also an idiot who should stay away from any and all drugs in the first place.

    Not that everybody should jump on the insulin bandwagon, but people seriously don't understand or haven't seen a well thought out insulin protocol run its course. When pros have "off-seasons" and they come in 30lbs heavier after 6 months, you can bet it wasn't the gear doing the work. Victor out of jail and victor now is a pretty good example of what i'm talking about.
    I have no problem using slin., but your analogy isnt exactly the greatest. Diabetics are properly taught how to dose insulin and measure it correctly in the syringe. Thats the biggest issue..not saying you need to be a rocket scientist but one hasty mistake and well the result can be disastrous. Also why do you think the development of the insulin pens , that are so simple to set accurate dosage a mistake is very difficult to make.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. from where can I buy Cortisol Control drugs/supplemment
    By saudichild89 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-28-2011, 06:44 PM
  2. What do you guys do/use to control cortisol during pct?
    By DaBeast25 in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-04-2011, 11:31 PM
  3. from where can I buy Cortisol Control drugs/supplemment
    By saudichild89 in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-03-2011, 12:08 PM
  4. about cortisol control
    By Starchild in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-13-2010, 11:18 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-25-2010, 11:23 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DISABLED END -->