• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

600 Trenbolone A + 200 Testosterone P + HCG, Aromasin, Cabergoline, Nolvadex, Clomid

quinnGoes

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Looking for you iron freaks opinions/advice on what I've thrown together so far:

Tren A - 150mg/eod 10 weeks
Test P - 50mg/eod 10 weeks
HCG - 250iu 2x/week 10 weeks
Aromasin - 12.5mg/eod 14 weeks
Cabergoline - .5mg 2x/week 14 weeks

Nolvadex - 20mg/day last 4 weeks
Clomid - 100mg/100mg/50mg/50mg last 4 weeks

+T3 - 25mcg/day
+Clen - 40mcg/day two week cycles

Appreciate input!

Whoa whoa whoa. Slow down hot shot. What's your stats, and cycle history.

massive and cycle 15. i decided on tren and the rest of the drugs are basically handling sides. no i don't want to do a bunch of test first. what do you think of the cycle, dosage/time schedule mod recommendations?

Looking for you iron freaks opinions/advice on what I've thrown together so far:

Tren A - 150mg/eod 10 weeks
Test P - 50mg/eod 10 weeks
HCG - 250iu 2x/week 10 weeks
Aromasin - 12.5mg/eod 14 weeks
Cabergoline - .5mg 2x/week 14 weeks

Nolvadex - 20mg/day last 4 weeks
Clomid - 100mg/100mg/50mg/50mg last 4 weeks

+T3 - 25mcg/day
+Clen - 40mcg/day two week cycles

Appreciate input!
Your stats?

Guys... I know there are a lot of new people, and I know you guys just wanna jump in and start posting away... PLEASE read the stickies!!! It tells everyone, if you are going to ask a cycle question, or ask advice.... include your stats... nobody can realistically answer anything without knowing your stats! Thanks

he is going to have problems with his peepee, but if he does not then go for it. can you take some before and after.

Back