Time from last inject to PCT, tren, prop, mast, anavar

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 35
  1. #1
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,663

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    106134092


    Time from last inject to PCT, tren, prop, mast, anavar

    Stopped tren and mast weeks ago, now just testosterone propionate and anavar. How many days do you wait from last test p to starting PCT?

  2. #2
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    overburdened's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    POLAND
    Posts
    1,339

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    47660934

    If you have nolva, you could start it right away(in theory).. The test is no very suppressive, and it will be out soon enough. As long as the e2 from any aromatization is either blocked(nolva) and/or eliminated(AI)(though the combo will work better).. you can start pct... what do you have laid out for it?


    YOU CAN'T SPELL STRENGTH WITHOUT TREN!!
    EVERYTHING SAID, OR IMPLIED BY OVERBURDENED IS TO BE USED FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY! I DO NOT CONDONE THE ILLEGAL USE OF ANABOLIC STEROIDS, NOR ANY ILLEGAL ACTIVITY!

  3. #3
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,663

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    106134092


    It was the tren I was worried about being suppressive. Here is what I had laid out for it:

    5,000 iu HCG before PCT
    Clomid: 100/100/75/75/50/50
    Nolva: 40/40/40/20/20/20
    Aromasin: 25 mg ED

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Jimmyinkedup's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    830

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    52150449

    3 days after last injection.
    I dont like an ai in pct.

  5. #5
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,663

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    106134092


    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyinkedup View Post
    3 days after last injection.
    I was thinking 3 or 4 days.
    I dont like an ai in pct.
    How do you get your estrogen down? Doesn't a high estrogen level signal your body to stop producing testosterone?

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Jimmyinkedup's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    830

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    52150449

    How is your estrogen level high with virtually zero test to aromatize to estrogen?

  7. #7
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,663

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    106134092


    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyinkedup View Post
    How is your estrogen level high with virtually zero test to aromatize to estrogen?
    I do not know how long it takes for elevated estrogen levels to decline on their own with no ai, so I cannot answer your question.

    So why do you not like an ai in PCT?

  8. #8
    Registered User
    Jimmyinkedup's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    830

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    52150449

    Run ai up to pct ....there wil be no estrogen..there is no test o aromatize. It relies on negative feedback to force the body to produce test. A condition already present since there is no estrogen present. Plus with serms blocking e recptoer forcing production of GnRH which forces production of LH /FSH ..then test.he ai is totally unnecessary. Dr Scally - the foremost specialist on treating steroid induced andro pause (shutdown) has peer reviewed published studies and hundreds of case studies. He recommend clomid and novladex to be most effective. No ai
    Last edited by Jimmyinkedup; 09-07-2012 at 10:45 AM.

  9. #9
    Moderator
    MODERATOR
    blergs.'s Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    E.U.
    Posts
    2,826

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    220425984


    Quote Originally Posted by malfeasance View Post
    Stopped tren and mast weeks ago, now just testosterone propionate and anavar. How many days do you wait from last test p to starting PCT?
    start pct 3-4 days after last testp shot
    i rec 4wks 50mg clomid 20mg tamox ed
    [CENTER]
    An AWESOME Place for HARD CORE REAL Bodybuilding Supplements:


    Save an additional 15% with code: blergs15

  10. #10
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,663

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    106134092


    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyinkedup View Post
    Run ai up to pct ....there wil be no estrogen..there is no test o aromatize. It relies on negative feedback to force the body to produce test. A condition already present since there is no estrogen present. Plus with serms blocking e recptoer forcing production of GnRH which forces production of LH /FSH ..then test.he ai is totally unnecessary. Dr Scally - the foremost specialist on treating steroid induced andro pause (shutdown) has peer reviewed published studies and hundreds of case studies. He recommend clomid and novladex to be most effective. No ai
    Ok, I realize Dr. Scally recommends Nolva, but I am thinking that your assumption that there is no estrogen is wrong. There is a guy posting here in this forum right now about his recovery, and he has high estrogen with low testosterone. His second test, just posted recently, shows that his testosterone is increasing and estrogen has decreased. Heavyiron commented that less is aromatizing.

    I would think that reducing your estrogen would be beneficial to recovery, because, as you point out, it is this level of estrogen that tells the body how much test to produce. Low estrogen means more testosterone is produced. Wouldn't lowering it quicker and to a lower level get the body producing testosterone much more quickly, or is there something I am missing in thinking this through?

  11. #11
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,663

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    106134092


    Nevermind, I just re-read that thread, and his estrogen was below the normal reference range . . .

  12. #12
    Registered User
    Jimmyinkedup's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    830

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    52150449

    Quote Originally Posted by malfeasance View Post
    Ok, I realize Dr. Scally recommends Nolva, but I am thinking that your assumption that there is no estrogen is wrong. There is a guy posting here in this forum right now about his recovery, and he has high estrogen with low testosterone. His second test, just posted recently, shows that his testosterone is increasing and estrogen has decreased. Heavyiron commented that less is aromatizing.

    I would think that reducing your estrogen would be beneficial to recovery, because, as you point out, it is this level of estrogen that tells the body how much test to produce. Low estrogen means more testosterone is produced. Wouldn't lowering it quicker and to a lower level get the body producing testosterone much more quickly, or is there something I am missing in thinking this through?
    there will be virtually no e when pct starts - the body is already signaled to start. then serms selectively block the e receptor and trick the body to continue to produce test even when e becomes present. You need estrogen - you dont want to crush it. You hear all this lethargy etc during pct....low e many times. many times they are running an ai in pct.e helps lipid profile , sex drive etc. Lowering it when its already low is not prudent nor is there any benefit while you are running serms. I put my stock in Dr Scally ...not people on a forum. The man treats this condition and is the foremst specialist in the world. I think he has the optimal protocol down.
    Either way this is a great topic for discussion.

  13. #13
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,663

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    106134092


    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyinkedup View Post
    3 days after last injection.
    I dont like an ai in pct.

    When do I bottom out? I am now 11 days into PCT, and everything is good, libido is good, is the crash coming later?

  14. #14
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    112

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    10772764

    An Aromatase Inhibitor, in theory, is worthless with PCT. An AI does NOTHING for estro already present. It does inhihibit test conversion to estro. During PCT your test should be bottomed out so there's really nothing for the AI to do.

  15. #15
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,663

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    106134092


    Quote Originally Posted by malfeasance View Post
    When do I bottom out? I am now 11 days into PCT, and everything is good, libido is good, is the crash coming later?
    12 days in and all is well. I hope this means that recovery will be very quick and effortless.

Similar Threads

  1. TREN A, anavar,n T prop or go with ....
    By Mindgame516 in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-09-2012, 03:10 PM
  2. mast/tren/prop transformation time?
    By PappyMason in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-10-2012, 07:46 AM
  3. Another Tren & Prop thread...this time more exciting
    By waterstill in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-01-2012, 09:14 AM
  4. How much do you inject at 1 time for each inject spot?
    By jjpeters4 in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-11-2011, 05:16 PM
  5. Log of SUS Prop Tren, Anavar , Winstrol
    By titanup in forum Euroking-Gear
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-02-2011, 06:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2001-2017 IronMag® Bodybuilding Forums