Blacklionresearch.com

Why buy Formeron instead of a "research" AI? Heres another good reason.....

Rep Points

Why buy Formeron instead of a "research" AI? Heres another good reason.....

OK, so we all know "research" companies are ALWAYS hit and miss.
    Youll hear everyone saying how this one or that one is good but also have 10 people saying the same place burned them or sent them bunk product.
    Its a fact this happens with every single one. Doesnt matter if you have a mod or rep telling you otherwise because they get free product to tell you this.
    Because the research chems are labeled NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION you cant do shit when its bunk....you were not supposed to eat it anyways.
    I once ordered nolva and i got fuking 200mcg Clen labeled as nolva. I took 2ml right when I got it....fukin almost killed me.

At any rate, Formeron will always be as labeled, will always be consistent, will NEVER be bunk.

Here is a picture of some exemestane from the latest hot "research" site....this is the place EVERYONE is parroting how great it is.
    Ill spare the company the shame.
    THere are quarter inch rock crystals in this stuff. COMPLETELY undissolved in the solution.
    The particles are far too big to pass through any syringe IM aware of meaning youll draw out solution and no active ingredient.
    This means the stuff will not work. Even after heating and vigorous shaking the crystals remain.
    This is why you should not purchase from research chem sites....these guys are idiots.

If they cant make a solution at least manufacture a proper suspension.....giant rock crystals in the bottle is a joke at best.

BUY FORMERON INSTEAD>
    All information provided by me is for research purpose only. I do not sell illegal compounds nor can I supply anyone with a source for raw materials.

Chemically Enhanced

Rep Points

Re: Why buy Formeron instead of a "research" AI? Heres another good reason.....

I thought formeron was being banned?!

orbitnutrition.com
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Re: Why buy Formeron instead of a "research" AI? Heres another good reason.....

Quote Originally Posted by booze View Post
    I thought formeron was being banned?!
    Its on a list but hasn't progressed much further then a idea in congress.

Rep Points

Thus far the "ban" hasnt gained much traction.
    For now Formeron is still full steam ahead and I suspect it will be for the rest of the year minimum.

I bought this stuff^^^ for a GF of mine who has been taking Formeron during her PMS cycle to help with symptoms.
    Its been working very well but she thinks its also causing hair growth lol........so...
    Against my better instinct I bought a research chem......clearly it was a poor choice.
    If they cant figure out how to get their chems into solution would you trust them with anything else?

I wouldnt.

Basically I just threw the money away......

Attempts to contact the company have not been answered.
    All information provided by me is for research purpose only. I do not sell illegal compounds nor can I supply anyone with a source for raw materials.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    OK, so we all know "research" companies are ALWAYS hit and miss.
    Youll hear everyone saying how this one or that one is good but also have 10 people saying the same place burned them or sent them bunk product.

BUY FORMERON INSTEAD>
    This. I am not a fan of ai's from a research chem co. Playing with your ai, is similar to playing with fire......eventually you will be burned.
    Tren...it's what's for dinner!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Thus far the "ban" hasnt gained much traction.
    For now Formeron is still full steam ahead and I suspect it will be for the rest of the year minimum.

I bought this stuff^^^ for a GF of mine who has been taking Formeron during her PMS cycle to help with symptoms.
    Its been working very well but she thinks its also causing hair growth lol........so...
    Against my better instinct I bought a research chem......clearly it was a poor choice.
    If they cant figure out how to get their chems into solution would you trust them with anything else?

I wouldnt.

Basically I just threw the money away......

Attempts to contact the company have not been answered.
    Will formeron cause hair growth where ever you rub it in?

Rep Points

No.

Rep Points

@ Brundel - Ive been reading a lot of your post and thank god for clearing up so much smoke your knowledge is much appreciated! Ive been using Aromasin during cycle and pct, do you think I can do the same with formeron? I Know it turns into T what do you think? Ill be running Toremifene as well thanks