• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How to take a stand against the upcoming designer steroid bill.

Did you make a group Brundel? It doesn't seem to give me the option to vote. All I get is: write a letter, create a group, or be an information leader...

It says write a letter but you just provide an email and some info and it does it for you. Its like signing a ballot.
I can try to make a group as well.
I figure anything we can do to contest it cant hurt.

Im surprised more people dont care to get in on this.
COnsidering pretty much every good anabolic supplement will be gone and the DEA will be up everyone ass if it passes.
Id think everyone would want to do anything possible to prevent it from happening.

Voted. Damn it this sucks ass. My senator is the one co-sponsoring this shit. Orin Hatch out of utah. that fucker. when i voted it showed that there were only 5 votes. all opposed.

Voted. Damn it this sucks ass. My senator is the one co-sponsoring this shit. Orin Hatch out of utah. that fucker. when i voted it showed that there were only 5 votes. all opposed.

Orin Hatch is an idiot!

It bothers me that the government can decide what I am allowed to use as an adult in the comfort of my own home.

We knew something like this is coming, which is why we designed the DSHEA compliant AndroSeries (so at least we can argue DSHEA compliance if they went after the products post ban), but that doesn't mean I am going to be happy watching this bill become a reality. Some really good designers are going to disappear for a bit due to this.

what about starting a petition on change.org? quite a few people sign petitions started there and sometimes they work.

I posted it on AM in the bill thread but Ill start another with this as the main point.
We need to get everyone behind this.
ALL the forums we can get on
FB etc

start tweeting the fuk outta this :)

Code had a good idea.
We need to get more speed generated.

We can setup some kind of lotto or contest with some prizes. You can only enter if you signed that petition.
Ill donate a bottle of Formeron.

As of now only 7 have filled it out. 100% but still 7 people. we need hundreds-thousands.
If you guys can find anything else like this we can get people into regarding this bill post it here.
Ill post it up on the BLR fb page when we get more steam going.

there is no stopping the war the government has on AAS, it's sad.

So we should not try? This effects IML as much or more than BLR.
I think ultimately.....your 100% right. Eventually all will be lost.
I also think that at this time currently we may still be able to make a last stand if we get enough people behind it.
To me its worth a couple bottles of product to swing a last haymaker hoping for the connect before the 800lb gorilla crushes us.

So we should not try? This effects IML as much or more than BLR.
I think ultimately.....your 100% right. Eventually all will be lost.
I also think that at this time currently we may still be able to make a last stand if we get enough people behind it.
To me its worth a couple bottles of product to swing a last haymaker hoping for the connect before the 800lb gorilla crushes us.

The issue is, there is no legitimate lobby behind it. Citizen voices never do much unless thier is also lobby interest. Believe the cause is a good thing, but it is a losing fight.

The issue is, there is no legitimate lobby behind it. Citizen voices never do much unless thier is also lobby interest. Believe the cause is a good thing, but it is a losing fight.

this (unfortunately).

Any idea what a lobbyist earns? I wonder what it takes to be a lobbyist?

Would anyone be willing to donate?

Off to google.

So we should not try?

I personally have given up on our government (it's a big corrupt joke), but if that is what u want to do then yes do it, it's just a worthless fight.

I voted bro!

Back