• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cycle + bridge advice (prolonged orals)

bblackk102

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey. Coming back from an injury I've ran Halo + Dmz. My protocol was as follows
1 - 25 days 75mg Halo Extreme + 10 mg DMZ (Cyanostane from Ironmag)
25 - 45 days 50mg Halo Extreme + 20mg DMZ
Also Thymosin Beta 4 weekly 5mg to help recover from tendon injury. Had excellent recomp, gained solid mass and lost some bodyfat. Been taking Liv.52 daily, IML Advanced Cycle support (wasn't so consistent with this one, but lets say EOD) and UDCA twice a week. No alcohol.

Since I've already been postponing my cycle for months due to injury I've decided to start October 1st. I finished my Halo + Cyano cycle on August 22nd and am bridging with oral Turinabol 20 mg ED right now. Keeping all gains, strength increasing. My main concern is liver toxicity of such prolonged cycle. BP is in normal range, and Im gonna get bloodwork done within 2 weeks before my cycle.

My question is, should I run Superdrol for kickstart or should I skip it? Im bridging with 20 mg tbol for 30 days straight into Sust + Superdrol cycle. Superdrol protocol will most likely be 20 or 30 mg ED for 30 days. Will my liver be fine or should I skip on Sdrol? I'm taking all precautions and everything is fine so far, just wondering if its good idea to run that Sdrol. From my knowledge tbol is not very liver toxic, especially at 20 mg.

Thanks for help

To clarify, I'm not looking for anyone to make a decision for me, but mostly experience with prolonged oral cycles/bridges like that. Ill decide after getting bloodwork done, but want to hear if its borderline retarded and if anyone done similar cycle/bridge.

try to avoid orals man.
that are the harshest on the body not just liver but blood also.
for every 4-8week run of orals take 2-4months OFF any liver toxic stuff.

how your using orals right now, make that oils and you will be ok.
will you be fine to run basicly 3 oral cycles (cycle/ "bridge"*note: VERY STUPID BTW*/cycle) I think its too much.

To clarify, I'm not looking for anyone to make a decision for me, but mostly experience with prolonged oral cycles/bridges like that. Ill decide after getting bloodwork done, but want to hear if its borderline retarded and if anyone done similar cycle/bridge.
In bold.

look take time off and do a PCT OR go to HRT dose of test (not what I rec, I rec PCT+ time off). NOT some stupid oral now not replacing the test you body is now shut down from, and your body uses test for alot more things then just muscle and sex, you shouldNEVER run an oral without a test base, even a hrt one. *tbol WONT replace test, maybe minimize (not stop) muscle loss, but not replace test.

Good luck!

well, there was really no point to run PCT after my PH oral cycle as I'm dead set on October 1st as a start of my cycle. Im actually taking Tbol and pinning Sust once every 10 days for this bridge, then blasting ~750 mg a week, and running solid PCT afterwards.

I realize the whole stigma about running oral by itself but I know loads of people who ran oral only cycle/PH oral only cycle and maintained and recovered just fine.

Ill get my bloodwork done and then decide, if my lipid profile and liver values are within reasonable range Ill go with Sdrol 20 mg for 4 weeks, which isn't so high. I've been told by plenty of people that I should be fine with that.

Thanks for input man, I will definitely take it into consideration.

Back