Cemproducts.com

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Optimal Labs Dirty or Crashed Gear? (Pics)

Rep Points

Question Optimal Labs Dirty or Crashed Gear? (Pics)

Ok I am getting ready for my next cycle and ran into something unexpected. I have been very cautious after having found a "suspect" particle in one of my Axio vials a ways back and have since made it a point to throughly inspect my gear inside and out ever since. I have some Optimal labs test E and test P that I was getting ready to put to use until I found this. There is some kind of brownish cloudiness that is settled at the bottom of each vial. If I shake them a bit, it kind of swirls up in the vial and stays suspended until they have sat again for a while and then it all settles back at the bottom. The best I can explain it is that it almost seems like a cloud of brown dust or sediment something. Has anyone ran into this before? Any recommendations on what it might be, how to address it, or if I should just pitch the gear?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Rep Points

I would get some filters and another sterile vial and transfer that shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Estrogen is from Satan. Testosterone is a gift from baby Jesus.
    Powered by BIG D PHARMA

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by rage racing View Post
    I would get some filters and another sterile vial and transfer that shit.

Yeah, I already have some whatmans and sterile vials on hand. I planned to filter all my UGL gear going forward, but even still this had me wondering if I should just bin it. Never seen anything like it before.

U mad?

Rep Points

I haven't seen that before either. Doesn't look right tho. Filter for sure

STFU AND TRAIN!!!!

Rep Points

i saw n here somewhere on how to sterilize your gear if you werent sure.

it was something like, put a loading need in the vile as a vent and put the oven on 250 and let sit for 45mins. dont take my word for it, i just saw it on a thread on here (im sure someone knows the exact method). but i would for sure take everyone elses advice.

Rep Points

I went out on a limb and got this stuff after reading some great reviews on another board about the Optimal stuff. Every review was a rant about how legit this stuff was but at the same time most every reviewer also noted how the PIP was horrendous. This leads me to wonder if its a matter of bad brewing practices and that might be what Im looking at here. I know nothing about brewing though so don't know if this can be a result of bad practice or something along those lines.

Rep Points

Bump for help

Rep Points

I'd shit can that...god only knows what is in there looking that like. Would you drink your piss after putting it through a Brita water pitcher?

BOARD REP

Rep Points

how were those vials stored? just a thought, but if they were stored where the oil could reach the stopper, some solvents could slightly degrade the stopper... I CAN teell you, it isn't crashed.. test e is white to off- white- colorless... just depending on many conditions... it could be that they 'smoked' the oil prior to making it(by getting it too hot.. to the point of smoking).. then went ahead and used it anyway.. if this is the case, I def wouldn't inject that oil in me.. but it's your call... once oil is 'smoked' it goes rancid quickly.. if they used sesame oil, it could have smoked easily... or it could be food grade sesame, and it just has sediment and they didn't filter well... OR.. it could be that dust was in the vials when they filled them.. you could theoretically filter dust out.. if the entire place that was made was a 'clean room' that dust is sterile.. but i wouldn't bet my ass cheek on it!

YOU CAN'T SPELL STRENGTH WITHOUT TREN!!
    EVERYTHING SAID, OR IMPLIED BY OVERBURDENED IS TO BE USED FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY! I DO NOT CONDONE THE ILLEGAL USE OF ANABOLIC STEROIDS, NOR ANY ILLEGAL ACTIVITY!

Rep Points

Thanks overburdened. Think Ill can it. I have some old axio and some genshi on hand that I can use in its place. Just bummed to have to pitch more gear. Also bummed after reading elsewhere on here the labs showing genshi to be under dosed... Having to double up on dosing means it wont get me as far.... for the record though they were stored upright in a cool dark room.

Rep Points

Keep in mind burnt oil is a carcinogen?if that is ?smoked? from heat that is the last thing you want to start injecting into your body.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by TrojanMan60563 View Post
    Keep in mind burnt oil is a carcinogen?if that is ?smoked? from heat that is the last thing you want to start injecting into your body.
    Im not super familiar with brewing etc, but if it was burnt oil wouldnt the vial as a whole look suspect? After shaking it up a day ago there has been no sign of the sediment pictured above. Im really curious what this might be and also why no other users of this lab have reported anything like it.