• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

ECA and heartburn

jimm

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ran the ECA stack not long ago and liked it but found it gave me heartburn wasnt sure if it was my diet or the ECA so i stopped the ECA and heartburn went...

when i stopped i didnt start back up found the rest of the tub lying anout anought for about 1 week at:

60mg ephedrine
400mg caffine
the asprin 400mg is labeld as "white willow bark" no idea what thats all about there pre made capsules this dose is 2 a day 1 in morning other before training

any waythought id use them not expecting any thing to happend using them for a week but popped one earlier and got a bit of heartburn about a hour or 2 later what the deal with that?

coinsidence or something in the stack? im getting anough water 6-8 litres a day

ahh no worries mate i only have enough for 7 days shouldnt even take them casue im not on a cut anyway il just use them pwo... dont want to throw them away!

yeah very odd i put it down to diet but like i said when i stopped ECA it went... who knows i hope clen doesnt give me heartburn lol..

60mg of ephedrine is a serious dose. even half of that is plenty.

lol i didnt feel much of this serious dose... some people claim its like speed.. i could pop 30mg at 6pm and be in bed for 10 sleeping like a log

Back