• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Question for some gear vets

WendysBaconator

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Currently on cycle. Test & Anadrol. Im taking 100mg of Anadrol. Just started today monday. My best friends birthday is saturday, will i be able to have a few drinks? I drink about twice a year. This would be the second time me drinking this year.

To protect my liver im on,
AllMax Liver D Tox which is milk thistle NAC etc.
& TUDCA

You wouldn't be the first here to do so brother.. I along with many others have over indulged while running a cycle, including orals.. and have lived to tell about it. One Night,... I'd throw down.

I would think for one night twice a year your liver will be perfectly fine. Just make sure you give yourself breaks from the orals from time to time.

I would think for one night twice a year your liver will be perfectly fine. Just make sure you give yourself breaks from the orals from time to time.

But im going to be drinking this time on an oral. & its anadrol at 100mgs.

I honestly do only drink about twice a year mostly because im really quiet and shy and try to avoid the whole social gatherings club atmosphere. Im going out for the first time this sat since id say new years lol i would def like to have fun. Im really a serious quiet type guy. Its hard to pick cut the cycle restart monday or just dont drink or drink while on anadrol i ll be fine. Im probably just not gonna drink, i only have one liver.

But im going to be drinking this time on an oral. & its anadrol at 100mgs.

I honestly do only drink about twice a year mostly because im really quiet and shy and try to avoid the whole social gatherings club atmosphere. Im going out for the first time this sat since id say new years lol i would def like to have fun. Im really a serious quiet type guy. Its hard to pick cut the cycle restart monday or just dont drink or drink while on anadrol i ll be fine. Im probably just not gonna drink, i only have one liver.

you sound like a lil cutie come sit on SD's lap.. dont worry if you feel something poking you it's just my cock

you will be fine drinking once on an oral.... it may temporarily raise your liver enzymes.. and you will more than likely have a pretty good hangover...lol
but, drink a ton of water for the days leading up, double up on your liver supps(for a few days prior and a week to two after), as well as drinking tons of water!!! if you REALLY wanna get the enzymes back down quickly, avoid fatty food at all for a couple days following(and take extra efa's)... and you will have any elevation in enzymes back down very quickly....

I used to drink a hell of a lot more than I should while on orals(back in the day).. not the smartest thing to do... but, I did take tons of other precautions(like what I named above)... my liver actually, never got outta hand..(of course I was young too... I would never advise that sort of thing)...

have fun.. it only happens once a year(his bday).. and you only do it a couple times a year.... just make sure you have transportation(that, honestly, is more likely to end up having detrimental outcome than your one drinking experience on the oral).... and, if you wanna take a little extra precaution, halt the drol for two days before and after the drinking, while taking the other precautions.. you may not get any elevation at all in enzymes....

If you knew his bd was on Sat. and you only drink 2x per year why did you start your cycle on Monday and not the following Monday.

Pretty sure damn near everyone has drank on cycle. It's not going to kill you once it hits your system but it's the stresses that it puts on your liver and if you keep exposing yourself to those stresses then it will become a problem.

Watch the jersey shore. There's several seasons. They're alive

Back