Cemproducts.com

          Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter


Pretty New To This, Need Some Help

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 38
  1. #1
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    nj
    Posts
    22
    Rep Points
    -32265

    Pretty New To This, Need Some Help






    whats up guys, im Mike. Just joined this forum today. you guys look and sound alot more knowledgeable than bb.com lol.
    im 19. and im really stuck at a plateau. im 205lbs currently in a bulking phase. summertime weight is around 185 - 190. i recently purchase dbol and a test boost, along with liver guardian and a pct. i have taken light ph's before. i am taking in around 32 to 3500 calroies a day. i know its low but its because of school. i train 5 days a week, mon - all chest, tuesday all biceps, wed- back and shoulders, thurs, legs and for arms. is this a good beginner cycle ? im taking the liver guardian 2 weeks prior to starting the cycle. i wouldnt mind a pin i just have to sources to get any. i dont want to loose all the gains ive got from the dbol.. thanks guys

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    overburdened's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    POLAND
    Posts
    1,402
    Rep Points
    47660934

    how high is your bf%(realistically).. and a photo would help(cause most guys think they are at 10-12, and they are really at 18(give or take).. you don't have your height in there either... 205 at 5'10"(at 19yrs old, with low bf... ) would be monstrous, while 205 at 6'4" would not be very big at all.. though still not bad for 19 yrs old...

    give us the rest of your stats... and a pic would be good(also include how long you have been training(seriously!!! non-stop, balls to the wall).....

    now.. I'm gonna lecture you..... You are 19 years old! you do not need any type of anabolic enhancement!!! Unless there are some major underlying conditions, your testosterone should be near the top of the charts(as well as your other naturally produced anabolic hormones!!!) you have already used PH's(which was not smart either!!!) and you don't think diet matters!! (this is your number one FALLACY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) NO MATTER WHAT YOU TAKE OR HOW YOU TRAIN, YOU WILL NEVER EVEN COME CLOSE TO YOUR NATURAL GENETIC POTENTIAL WITHOUT EATING!!! BUT.... YOU WILL FUCK UP YOUR ENDOCRINE SYSTEM, POSSIBLY FOR LIFE!!! DO YOU WANT TO DEPEND ON A NEEDLE THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, JUST SO YOU CAN GET IT UP??? JUST SO YOU AREN'T CONSTANTLY DRAINED OF ENERGY? JUST SO YOU HAVE AN INKLING OF A SEX DRIVE??? JUST TO MAINTAIN THE MUSCLE YOU MAY OR MAY NOT GAIN??? JUST SO YOU DON'T FEEL LIKE SHIT AROUND THE CLOCK?? AND STAND THE CHANCE OF NEVER BEING ABLE TO HAVE CHILDREN(IT MAY NOT SEEM LIKE AN ISSUE NOW.. BUT DOWN THE ROAD, THINGS CHANGE BRO... YOU WILL, AT SOME POINT, MEET A WOMAN YOU FALL IN LOVE WITH, AND WANT CHILDREN(OR SHE WILL... AND IF YOU CAN'T GIVE EM TO HER... WELL, SOME WILL JUST TAKE OFF AND FIND SOMEONE WHO HASN'T MADE STUPID DECISIONS EARLIER IN LIFE THAT MAKES THEM NOT BE ABLE TO HAVE KIDS!!!! IN FACT A LOT WILL... ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY ARE YOUNGER, AND THEY WANT A FAMILY.. AND YOU JUST CAN'T GIVE THAT TO HER!!!!! THAT IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT TO NEARLY EVERY WOMAN ON THIS PLANET!!!! SOME WILL GO FOR THE 'ARTIFICIAL INSEMINATION'... BUT MOST... THEY WANT CHILDREN WITH THE MAN THEY LOVE, AND THEY WILL NOT SETTLE FOR LESS(THEY DESERVE THAT RIGHT BRO... AND IT'S ONE THING IF IT IS SOMETHING BEYOND YOUR CONTROL(MOST WILL DEAL WITH THAT).. BUT THEY WON'T DEAL WITH THE FACT THAT YOU DID IT TO YOURSELF BECAUSE YOU ARE IRRESPONSIBLE!!!!!)

    BRO, I COULD GO ON FOR DAYS AS TO WHY YOU SHOULD WAIT TO EVEN THINK ABOUT JUICING!!! BUT WHAT YOUR CASE SIMPLY BOILS DOWN TO, IS YOU AREN'T DOING WHAT YOU NEED TO DO TO GROW... AND ANY GAINS YOU MAY GET(AND YOU PROBABLY WONT GET SHIT ANYWAY...CAUSE YOURE NOT EATING) YOU WILL LOSE!!! YOU WILL LOSE ALL OF THEM!! THEN YOU WILL LOSE A LOT OF WHAT YOU HAVE NOW(CAUSE YOUR NATURAL PRODUCTION WILL BE FUCKED, AND YOU WILL LOSE WHAT YOU GAINED BEFORE TAKING THEM..A LOT OF IT!!! ) YOU WILL NEVER GET ANYWHERE PHYSIQUE-WISE UNTIL YOU EAT!!!! 60+% OF WHAT YOU GET OUTTA WORKING OUT COMES TO DIET ALONE!!! THINK I'M BULLSHITTING YOU? ASK ANYONE THAT KNOWS A FUCKING THING ABOUT BODYBUILDING.. THEY WILL TELL YOU THE EXACT SAME THING!!!!!

    Now, from the sounds of it(if all that weight isn't just fat...) you do have good genetics!!! Take advantage of that to your fullest capability!!!! EAT!EAT!EAT!!!! you are 19 years old! If you have the metabolism of most 19 year olds, you could put away 6000cal per day, and not gain an ounce of fat!!!


    Just to try to keep you from fucking yourself up... I'll help you set up a diet, bro!!! I hate to see people throw their life away by starting steroids when they are in their prime!!! You could possibly hit 240+lbs, if you are 205 now, and only 19..... naturally!!! Then imagine the possibilities you would have at that point, if you decided you still wanna juice then.. you would be unstoppable!!! but you need to wait, hit your natural potential!! the entire reason you have plateaued is because of your lack of nutrient intake!! that is the ENTIRE reason!!!

    post up a pic.. and PM me... I will help you gain as much as you can to peak out naturally!! just put the dbol up.. save it, or better yet... get rid of it!!! give it back to the person you got it from... so you aren't tempted to take it!!!! I'll help you gain all the muscle in the world, just so you don't make a decision that you may regret the rest of your life!!!! I gained 76lbs in 3 years NATURALLY!!! I can show you how to do it!!! give that crap back to whoever you got it from, and bitchslap him for giving a 19yr old kid steroids!!!


    YOU CAN'T SPELL STRENGTH WITHOUT TREN!!
    EVERYTHING SAID, OR IMPLIED BY OVERBURDENED IS TO BE USED FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY! I DO NOT CONDONE THE ILLEGAL USE OF ANABOLIC STEROIDS, NOR ANY ILLEGAL ACTIVITY!

  3. #3
    PCT blows.


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    992
    Rep Points
    17392346

    Dbol only cycles aren't great, but they're not terrible either. You can keep some of the weight you add as long as your pct doesn't suck. What is your PCT exactly? Also, if you aren't smart enough to find sources on an AAS board with a huge SPONSOR section, I question if you're even smart enough to use AAS correctly... And 3500 cals is laughable on a bulk. Try 4000-5000 cals.

  4. #4
    Crimson Rep
    BOARD REP
    jay_steel's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    3,826
    Rep Points
    599571133

    toss the test booster and dont even deal with that. Live support I take milk thistle and nac. Also fish oil religiously to keep the lipids good. Many peoples first cycles were Dbol alone, but think about this even with your "test booster" your going to lose most of your gains with dbol alone. So the question is why?

    Yes for the x amount of weeks your mind will be blown on your first cycle, but why do you not want to be natural? You are 19 years old barely into training still virgin territory. I waited until I was 26 before even thinking about popping a pill after 9 years of training and eating. You have no clue what your capable naturally... So again the question is why? Is it to impress some one? Because putting your health at risk is not work impressing? Is it to compete in a show? Are you training for sports? Or just want to be a gym hero.

    My opinion 19 is a good age to start if you willing to run that risk and take those chances. There is 0 point to start using gear to just stop. You might as well just stay natural. Are you willing to face all of the side effects and deal with blood work and spending more money on supplements to keep you healthy because of the side effects of the gear? I am glade I waiting until i was my age before I started.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    tallguy34's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    826
    Rep Points
    69866949

    Re: Pretty New To This, Need Some Help

    Quote Originally Posted by overburdened View Post
    how high is your bf%(realistically).. and a photo would help(cause most guys think they are at 10-12, and they are really at 18(give or take).. you don't have your height in there either... 205 at 5'10"(at 19yrs old, with low bf... ) would be monstrous, while 205 at 6'4" would not be very big at all.. though still not bad for 19 yrs old...

    give us the rest of your stats... and a pic would be good(also include how long you have been training(seriously!!! non-stop, balls to the wall).....

    now.. I'm gonna lecture you..... You are 19 years old! you do not need any type of anabolic enhancement!!! Unless there are some major underlying conditions, your testosterone should be near the top of the charts(as well as your other naturally produced anabolic hormones!!!) you have already used PH's(which was not smart either!!!) and you don't think diet matters!! (this is your number one FALLACY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) NO MATTER WHAT YOU TAKE OR HOW YOU TRAIN, YOU WILL NEVER EVEN COME CLOSE TO YOUR NATURAL GENETIC POTENTIAL WITHOUT EATING!!! BUT.... YOU WILL FUCK UP YOUR ENDOCRINE SYSTEM, POSSIBLY FOR LIFE!!! DO YOU WANT TO DEPEND ON A NEEDLE THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, JUST SO YOU CAN GET IT UP??? JUST SO YOU AREN'T CONSTANTLY DRAINED OF ENERGY? JUST SO YOU HAVE AN INKLING OF A SEX DRIVE??? JUST TO MAINTAIN THE MUSCLE YOU MAY OR MAY NOT GAIN??? JUST SO YOU DON'T FEEL LIKE SHIT AROUND THE CLOCK?? AND STAND THE CHANCE OF NEVER BEING ABLE TO HAVE CHILDREN(IT MAY NOT SEEM LIKE AN ISSUE NOW.. BUT DOWN THE ROAD, THINGS CHANGE BRO... YOU WILL, AT SOME POINT, MEET A WOMAN YOU FALL IN LOVE WITH, AND WANT CHILDREN(OR SHE WILL... AND IF YOU CAN'T GIVE EM TO HER... WELL, SOME WILL JUST TAKE OFF AND FIND SOMEONE WHO HASN'T MADE STUPID DECISIONS EARLIER IN LIFE THAT MAKES THEM NOT BE ABLE TO HAVE KIDS!!!! IN FACT A LOT WILL... ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY ARE YOUNGER, AND THEY WANT A FAMILY.. AND YOU JUST CAN'T GIVE THAT TO HER!!!!! THAT IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT TO NEARLY EVERY WOMAN ON THIS PLANET!!!! SOME WILL GO FOR THE 'ARTIFICIAL INSEMINATION'... BUT MOST... THEY WANT CHILDREN WITH THE MAN THEY LOVE, AND THEY WILL NOT SETTLE FOR LESS(THEY DESERVE THAT RIGHT BRO... AND IT'S ONE THING IF IT IS SOMETHING BEYOND YOUR CONTROL(MOST WILL DEAL WITH THAT).. BUT THEY WON'T DEAL WITH THE FACT THAT YOU DID IT TO YOURSELF BECAUSE YOU ARE IRRESPONSIBLE!!!!!)

    BRO, I COULD GO ON FOR DAYS AS TO WHY YOU SHOULD WAIT TO EVEN THINK ABOUT JUICING!!! BUT WHAT YOUR CASE SIMPLY BOILS DOWN TO, IS YOU AREN'T DOING WHAT YOU NEED TO DO TO GROW... AND ANY GAINS YOU MAY GET(AND YOU PROBABLY WONT GET SHIT ANYWAY...CAUSE YOURE NOT EATING) YOU WILL LOSE!!! YOU WILL LOSE ALL OF THEM!! THEN YOU WILL LOSE A LOT OF WHAT YOU HAVE NOW(CAUSE YOUR NATURAL PRODUCTION WILL BE FUCKED, AND YOU WILL LOSE WHAT YOU GAINED BEFORE TAKING THEM..A LOT OF IT!!! ) YOU WILL NEVER GET ANYWHERE PHYSIQUE-WISE UNTIL YOU EAT!!!! 60+% OF WHAT YOU GET OUTTA WORKING OUT COMES TO DIET ALONE!!! THINK I'M BULLSHITTING YOU? ASK ANYONE THAT KNOWS A FUCKING THING ABOUT BODYBUILDING.. THEY WILL TELL YOU THE EXACT SAME THING!!!!!

    Now, from the sounds of it(if all that weight isn't just fat...) you do have good genetics!!! Take advantage of that to your fullest capability!!!! EAT!EAT!EAT!!!! you are 19 years old! If you have the metabolism of most 19 year olds, you could put away 6000cal per day, and not gain an ounce of fat!!!


    Just to try to keep you from fucking yourself up... I'll help you set up a diet, bro!!! I hate to see people throw their life away by starting steroids when they are in their prime!!! You could possibly hit 240+lbs, if you are 205 now, and only 19..... naturally!!! Then imagine the possibilities you would have at that point, if you decided you still wanna juice then.. you would be unstoppable!!! but you need to wait, hit your natural potential!! the entire reason you have plateaued is because of your lack of nutrient intake!! that is the ENTIRE reason!!!

    post up a pic.. and PM me... I will help you gain as much as you can to peak out naturally!! just put the dbol up.. save it, or better yet... get rid of it!!! give it back to the person you got it from... so you aren't tempted to take it!!!! I'll help you gain all the muscle in the world, just so you don't make a decision that you may regret the rest of your life!!!! I gained 76lbs in 3 years NATURALLY!!! I can show you how to do it!!! give that crap back to whoever you got it from, and bitchslap him for giving a 19yr old kid steroids!!!
    This is the MOST solid advice in this whole thread!!!

  6. #6
    Registered User
    MattPorter's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    oregon
    Posts
    494
    Rep Points
    10757410

    Has anyone actually remained sterile from prolong aas usage??? Like a documented case study???

    It might be harder to impregnate, but has anyone been incapable of impregnating from aas use while the female is in perfect healthy fertile condition?

    Also --- aromatizing oral only cycle really is not a good idea.....

    I just do not like oral cycles...they can shut you down just as hard as injects (when dosed effectively) and also pose internal organ toxicty.... and most used for "bulking" aromatize and initiate "insta -gains" only to shrink you rapidly post cycle.,...

    regardless of pct, but most will over eat and exchange fat for muscle for sake of satisfying their brain for "scale weight."

    -Matt
    Pre-Contest Coach
    TrueNutrition.com Athlete -Use coupon MATTP
    Buy IronMagLabs products and SAVE with matt15
    Buy BlackStone Labs products and SAVE with matt10

  7. #7
    Registered User
    DetMuscle's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    677
    Rep Points
    78181780

    I just talked to a kid yesterday in the cafe about this. My own son brought him to me. My son is 18 works at the gym. He said, "Dad, tell em about steroids" I did. IO freaked em out. I hope. Look, your going down a wrong path here. You want kids? Family? Than knock off the crazy talk and work out. Steroids for you are bad news and all young people. Ill get flamed for this becasue there are alot of young cats on this board using. But, listen to somebody who has been there ok.

    Added note: When you get in your 40s and 50s and are settled in life get on HRT and take it from there/ There is a place for them. But not for you at your age

  8. #8
    Sticks Dick in Holes
    justhav2p's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Under the Sea
    Posts
    2,258
    Rep Points
    253438864

    your on a plateu and eat like a girl.....hmmmmmmm....

  9. #9
    SteelGear.net
    BOARD REP
    Dannie's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1,421
    Rep Points
    66946981

    I agree with OverB and DetMuscle.
    No point of juicing at such a young age, especially if you eat like a girl. You're gonna loose all gains and you will have to deal with the side effects.

    Don't use being at college as an excuse for a poor diet. It doesn't get any easier once you get a full time job.
    Just eat more in the morning - got to love 2000kcal breakfast.

  10. #10
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    nj
    Posts
    22
    Rep Points
    -32265

    Quote Originally Posted by overburdened View Post
    how high is your bf%(realistically).. and a photo would help(cause most guys think they are at 10-12, and they are really at 18(give or take).. you don't have your height in there either... 205 at 5'10"(at 19yrs old, with low bf... ) would be monstrous, while 205 at 6'4" would not be very big at all.. though still not bad for 19 yrs old...

    give us the rest of your stats... and a pic would be good(also include how long you have been training(seriously!!! non-stop, balls to the wall).....

    now.. I'm gonna lecture you..... You are 19 years old! you do not need any type of anabolic enhancement!!! Unless there are some major underlying conditions, your testosterone should be near the top of the charts(as well as your other naturally produced anabolic hormones!!!) you have already used PH's(which was not smart either!!!) and you don't think diet matters!! (this is your number one FALLACY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) NO MATTER WHAT YOU TAKE OR HOW YOU TRAIN, YOU WILL NEVER EVEN COME CLOSE TO YOUR NATURAL GENETIC POTENTIAL WITHOUT EATING!!! BUT.... YOU WILL FUCK UP YOUR ENDOCRINE SYSTEM, POSSIBLY FOR LIFE!!! DO YOU WANT TO DEPEND ON A NEEDLE THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, JUST SO YOU CAN GET IT UP??? JUST SO YOU AREN'T CONSTANTLY DRAINED OF ENERGY? JUST SO YOU HAVE AN INKLING OF A SEX DRIVE??? JUST TO MAINTAIN THE MUSCLE YOU MAY OR MAY NOT GAIN??? JUST SO YOU DON'T FEEL LIKE SHIT AROUND THE CLOCK?? AND STAND THE CHANCE OF NEVER BEING ABLE TO HAVE CHILDREN(IT MAY NOT SEEM LIKE AN ISSUE NOW.. BUT DOWN THE ROAD, THINGS CHANGE BRO... YOU WILL, AT SOME POINT, MEET A WOMAN YOU FALL IN LOVE WITH, AND WANT CHILDREN(OR SHE WILL... AND IF YOU CAN'T GIVE EM TO HER... WELL, SOME WILL JUST TAKE OFF AND FIND SOMEONE WHO HASN'T MADE STUPID DECISIONS EARLIER IN LIFE THAT MAKES THEM NOT BE ABLE TO HAVE KIDS!!!! IN FACT A LOT WILL... ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY ARE YOUNGER, AND THEY WANT A FAMILY.. AND YOU JUST CAN'T GIVE THAT TO HER!!!!! THAT IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT TO NEARLY EVERY WOMAN ON THIS PLANET!!!! SOME WILL GO FOR THE 'ARTIFICIAL INSEMINATION'... BUT MOST... THEY WANT CHILDREN WITH THE MAN THEY LOVE, AND THEY WILL NOT SETTLE FOR LESS(THEY DESERVE THAT RIGHT BRO... AND IT'S ONE THING IF IT IS SOMETHING BEYOND YOUR CONTROL(MOST WILL DEAL WITH THAT).. BUT THEY WON'T DEAL WITH THE FACT THAT YOU DID IT TO YOURSELF BECAUSE YOU ARE IRRESPONSIBLE!!!!!)

    BRO, I COULD GO ON FOR DAYS AS TO WHY YOU SHOULD WAIT TO EVEN THINK ABOUT JUICING!!! BUT WHAT YOUR CASE SIMPLY BOILS DOWN TO, IS YOU AREN'T DOING WHAT YOU NEED TO DO TO GROW... AND ANY GAINS YOU MAY GET(AND YOU PROBABLY WONT GET SHIT ANYWAY...CAUSE YOURE NOT EATING) YOU WILL LOSE!!! YOU WILL LOSE ALL OF THEM!! THEN YOU WILL LOSE A LOT OF WHAT YOU HAVE NOW(CAUSE YOUR NATURAL PRODUCTION WILL BE FUCKED, AND YOU WILL LOSE WHAT YOU GAINED BEFORE TAKING THEM..A LOT OF IT!!! ) YOU WILL NEVER GET ANYWHERE PHYSIQUE-WISE UNTIL YOU EAT!!!! 60+% OF WHAT YOU GET OUTTA WORKING OUT COMES TO DIET ALONE!!! THINK I'M BULLSHITTING YOU? ASK ANYONE THAT KNOWS A FUCKING THING ABOUT BODYBUILDING.. THEY WILL TELL YOU THE EXACT SAME THING!!!!!

    Now, from the sounds of it(if all that weight isn't just fat...) you do have good genetics!!! Take advantage of that to your fullest capability!!!! EAT!EAT!EAT!!!! you are 19 years old! If you have the metabolism of most 19 year olds, you could put away 6000cal per day, and not gain an ounce of fat!!!


    Just to try to keep you from fucking yourself up... I'll help you set up a diet, bro!!! I hate to see people throw their life away by starting steroids when they are in their prime!!! You could possibly hit 240+lbs, if you are 205 now, and only 19..... naturally!!! Then imagine the possibilities you would have at that point, if you decided you still wanna juice then.. you would be unstoppable!!! but you need to wait, hit your natural potential!! the entire reason you have plateaued is because of your lack of nutrient intake!! that is the ENTIRE reason!!!

    post up a pic.. and PM me... I will help you gain as much as you can to peak out naturally!! just put the dbol up.. save it, or better yet... get rid of it!!! give it back to the person you got it from... so you aren't tempted to take it!!!! I'll help you gain all the muscle in the world, just so you don't make a decision that you may regret the rest of your life!!!! I gained 76lbs in 3 years NATURALLY!!! I can show you how to do it!!! give that crap back to whoever you got it from, and bitchslap him for giving a 19yr old kid steroids!!!

    woww, talk about some advise. thanks brotha, i really appreciate it. and if thats what you guys say, that i should stay away from it than i will. im 5'9 idk if i mentioned that above. how do you post pictures up in here ?

  11. #11
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    nj
    Posts
    22
    Rep Points
    -32265

    Quote Originally Posted by jay_steel View Post
    toss the test booster and dont even deal with that. Live support I take milk thistle and nac. Also fish oil religiously to keep the lipids good. Many peoples first cycles were Dbol alone, but think about this even with your "test booster" your going to lose most of your gains with dbol alone. So the question is why?

    Yes for the x amount of weeks your mind will be blown on your first cycle, but why do you not want to be natural? You are 19 years old barely into training still virgin territory. I waited until I was 26 before even thinking about popping a pill after 9 years of training and eating. You have no clue what your capable naturally... So again the question is why? Is it to impress some one? Because putting your health at risk is not work impressing? Is it to compete in a show? Are you training for sports? Or just want to be a gym hero.

    My opinion 19 is a good age to start if you willing to run that risk and take those chances. There is 0 point to start using gear to just stop. You might as well just stay natural. Are you willing to face all of the side effects and deal with blood work and spending more money on supplements to keep you healthy because of the side effects of the gear? I am glade I waiting until i was my age before I started.
    i would like to train and take them for myself. not to please or impress and one but myself. i have been lifting balls to the wall for about 3 solid years id say.

  12. #12
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    nj
    Posts
    22
    Rep Points
    -32265

    [IMG][/IMG]

  13. #13
    Crimson Rep
    BOARD REP
    jay_steel's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    3,826
    Rep Points
    599571133

    lift for 7 years then make a decision. Its a life changing thing, There is no benefit to you other then how you look in them mirror and that can be obtained with more dedication.

    As for the fertility side, by boy has been on for 6 years straight cruise and blast and has a 3 year old and a 1 year old... So there is no accurate studies that say it will happen. All though I was reading of a guy who has low sperm count and was not able to have kids at that time. After getting off of gear using HCG and Clomid his count came back up in 3 months and by the 7 month his wife was prego and the 8 month he was back on gear. This is the one thing that concerns me and I think I am playing russian roulette with it cause I want kids in 2 years, but do not want to get off right now.

  14. #14
    Crimson Rep
    BOARD REP
    jay_steel's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    3,826
    Rep Points
    599571133

    at least you dont look like half the kids coming on here 19 160lbs asking about gear... Stay natural man you can gain some more and keep it up

  15. #15
    Registered User
    The Bicep's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    45
    Rep Points
    2848201

    Quote Originally Posted by jay_steel View Post
    at least you dont look like half the kids coming on here 19 160lbs asking about gear... Stay natural man you can gain some more and keep it up
    Agree. Kids got a good physique.
    Everyone wants the magic bullet, but waiting a couple years certainly wouldn't hurt. Sometimes priority changes, etc.

  16. #16
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    nj
    Posts
    22
    Rep Points
    -32265

    Quote Originally Posted by jay_steel View Post
    at least you dont look like half the kids coming on here 19 160lbs asking about gear... Stay natural man you can gain some more and keep it up
    thanks, and you think so?

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    overburdened's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    POLAND
    Posts
    1,402
    Rep Points
    47660934

    Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    Has anyone actually remained sterile from prolong aas usage??? Like a documented case study???

    It might be harder to impregnate, but has anyone been incapable of impregnating from aas use while the female is in perfect healthy fertile condition?

    Also --- aromatizing oral only cycle really is not a good idea.....

    I just do not like oral cycles...they can shut you down just as hard as injects (when dosed effectively) and also pose internal organ toxicty.... and most used for "bulking" aromatize and initiate "insta -gains" only to shrink you rapidly post cycle.,...

    regardless of pct, but most will over eat and exchange fat for muscle for sake of satisfying their brain for "scale weight."

    -Matt
    I don't think that I said he WOULD, I think I said he runs a high likelihood... I'm not going to reread my post to see.. I will simply correct my statement right here if I misstated... YOU STAND A HIGH LIKELIHOOD.... AND IT ISN'T WORTH IT AT YOUR YOUNG AGE...

    and, what matt said about oral only cycles is very true!!!

    I think, overall, I laid out that advice pretty clearly... and I am willing to help you with your diet, OP, if you will hold off on the juice for a bit.... LET YOU PROVE TO YOURSELF HOW MUCH YOU CAN GAIN NATURALLY!!! Then, if you wanna do them later, so be it... but someone with a little knowledge could help you get a long way.... you are making excuses for why you can't gain weight(your diet)... and those same reasons will keep you from gaining on aas, as well as maintaining it while off... so you are not at all making a valid argument!!!


    YOU CAN'T SPELL STRENGTH WITHOUT TREN!!
    EVERYTHING SAID, OR IMPLIED BY OVERBURDENED IS TO BE USED FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY! I DO NOT CONDONE THE ILLEGAL USE OF ANABOLIC STEROIDS, NOR ANY ILLEGAL ACTIVITY!

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    overburdened's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    POLAND
    Posts
    1,402
    Rep Points
    47660934

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael27 View Post
    i would like to train and take them for myself. not to please or impress and one but myself. i have been lifting balls to the wall for about 3 solid years id say.
    PM me bro...lifting doesn't do it if you aren't eating enough... I'll help you set up a good clean bulk... I'll give you my email so you can send a pic.. or you can post a pic using the picture frame icon at the top of where you type the reply


    YOU CAN'T SPELL STRENGTH WITHOUT TREN!!
    EVERYTHING SAID, OR IMPLIED BY OVERBURDENED IS TO BE USED FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY! I DO NOT CONDONE THE ILLEGAL USE OF ANABOLIC STEROIDS, NOR ANY ILLEGAL ACTIVITY!

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    overburdened's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    POLAND
    Posts
    1,402
    Rep Points
    47660934

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael27 View Post
    [IMG][/IMG]
    I'm HIGHLY IMPRESSED!!!! You are 19, and you look better than a lot of people that have been lifting ten years!!! YOU HAVE SOME SERIOUS GENETICS BRO!!! you are holding a little fat, but that's not hard to get rid of, especially at your age... DEFINITELY don't do that dbol!!!! Bro, with your genetics you could easily hit 240 naturally and be a BEAST!!! let's get your diet straightened out and get you GROWING!!!!


    YOU CAN'T SPELL STRENGTH WITHOUT TREN!!
    EVERYTHING SAID, OR IMPLIED BY OVERBURDENED IS TO BE USED FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY! I DO NOT CONDONE THE ILLEGAL USE OF ANABOLIC STEROIDS, NOR ANY ILLEGAL ACTIVITY!

  20. #20
    Crimson Rep
    BOARD REP
    jay_steel's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    3,826
    Rep Points
    599571133

    yeah, give it a little bit more time to build some more and then really think about that decision.

  21. #21
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    nj
    Posts
    22
    Rep Points
    -32265

    Quote Originally Posted by overburdened View Post
    PM me bro...lifting doesn't do it if you aren't eating enough... I'll help you set up a good clean bulk... I'll give you my email so you can send a pic.. or you can post a pic using the picture frame icon at the top of where you type the reply
    i tried to pm u brotha but it says i do not have access to that yet..not sure why? but yeah i could send you a couple pics n diet exc.. thanks

  22. #22
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    nj
    Posts
    22
    Rep Points
    -32265

    Quote Originally Posted by overburdened View Post
    I'm HIGHLY IMPRESSED!!!! You are 19, and you look better than a lot of people that have been lifting ten years!!! YOU HAVE SOME SERIOUS GENETICS BRO!!! you are holding a little fat, but that's not hard to get rid of, especially at your age... DEFINITELY don't do that dbol!!!! Bro, with your genetics you could easily hit 240 naturally and be a BEAST!!! let's get your diet straightened out and get you GROWING!!!!
    thanks bro, and id love to hit 240 naturally, just dont want my bf% to be too high. and id love to get some advice on diet

  23. #23
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    overburdened's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    POLAND
    Posts
    1,402
    Rep Points
    47660934

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael27 View Post
    i tried to pm u brotha but it says i do not have access to that yet..not sure why? but yeah i could send you a couple pics n diet exc.. thanks
    It wont let me pm you either.... I don't want to post my email up here on the open forum... keep posting, and see if it will let you once you have 15 posts or so.... just bump this post 9 times.. that might work...lol


    YOU CAN'T SPELL STRENGTH WITHOUT TREN!!
    EVERYTHING SAID, OR IMPLIED BY OVERBURDENED IS TO BE USED FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY! I DO NOT CONDONE THE ILLEGAL USE OF ANABOLIC STEROIDS, NOR ANY ILLEGAL ACTIVITY!

  24. #24
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    nj
    Posts
    22
    Rep Points
    -32265

    bump

  25. #25
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    nj
    Posts
    22
    Rep Points
    -32265

    bump1

  26. #26
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    nj
    Posts
    22
    Rep Points
    -32265

    bump2

  27. #27
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    nj
    Posts
    22
    Rep Points
    -32265

    bump3

  28. #28
    Registered User
    Standard Donkey's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    6,147
    Rep Points
    528521149

    i highly doubt that's OP considring he has a day strictly for biceps and then one day in which he does back + shoulders.


    Op post a pic with u holding a piece of paper with ur username on it

  29. #29
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    nj
    Posts
    22
    Rep Points
    -32265

    wtf is op lol is that supposed to be me ?

  30. #30
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    overburdened's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    POLAND
    Posts
    1,402
    Rep Points
    47660934






    Quote Originally Posted by Michael27 View Post
    wtf is op lol is that supposed to be me ?
    OP is original poster... so, yes, that's you..lol
    I just sent you a PM too


    YOU CAN'T SPELL STRENGTH WITHOUT TREN!!
    EVERYTHING SAID, OR IMPLIED BY OVERBURDENED IS TO BE USED FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY! I DO NOT CONDONE THE ILLEGAL USE OF ANABOLIC STEROIDS, NOR ANY ILLEGAL ACTIVITY!

Similar Threads

  1. Pretty New
    By fisher4550 in forum New Members Begin Here!
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-23-2011, 12:46 AM
  2. Pretty crazy. And, uh, pretty pretty, too.
    By Curt James in forum Training
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-29-2011, 10:34 AM
  3. Do you think she is pretty?
    By Vieope in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-06-2006, 09:36 PM
  4. I'm pretty sure this is illegal...
    By Crono1000 in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-03-2004, 04:58 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DISABLED END -->