• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Hyped up on HALO EXTREME

Hypertrophy1

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I would like to start by thanking Heavy and IML for making this posable!

HALO EXTREME - Pro-Anabolic Complex

ironmaglabs_Halo-140x300.png

-Comparable to Gaspari Halodrol-50
-Helps with Cutting (getting lean)
-Increases Strength & Hardness
-Does Not Aromatize (convert to estrogen)
-Can be used as part of bulking, lean bulking or cutting cycles

Hale-Extreme-facts.jpg

I took one cap before the gym yesterday and all I can say is holy shit ! I hit It hard yesterday and had nonstop energy my whole workout! I was surprised at how strong it is!

It takes some time to fully kick in, but it does work very well. I've been taking w/ TRT . I was surprised

Thanks for the log brother!

Have fun!

I did a log last year and liked it so much I picked up a second bottle so I could run it longer. But in all honestly its gonna take at least 7-10 days to bulid up in ur system before kicks in. Good luck on your cycle with it. Are you running anything along side it and how long you gonna run it?

Had a good day at the gym! Did shoulders and some squats I haven't really been doing legs since my knees have been hurting but, today I felt great ! Good energy I worked a little longer than usual but I didn't run or do abs!

I have some test but, I'm kind of curious what kind of results I will get with Thees two! So I'm just going to keep grinding it out! !

That's crazy I felt like a beast yesterday it must have been something els I just assumed it was the Halo being it was the first day I took it!

Throw that Test in with it! I'm doing TRT on Halo with good results!

I am waiting to see if this bulk up isgoing to produce real results! I wanted to run a deca bulker but I'm kind of broke right now so this is what I have to work with! I love being beast so I I'm sure I will hit some test with it I'm just going to finish up mybulk up then I throw in some test!

Today was great I got some solid pumps did bi's and I totally wrecked them! It was a good day!

Good day at the gym had great energy and am starting to firm up, it's probably just the long work days but I feel like I'm shredding!

Bump for updates on the Halo Extreme log.

Sorry guys have to put this halo log on hold till I'm finished with my bulk up log since I signed up for that first but I promise I will keep my word once I'm done with it! It will be a hood time to shred plus I think I will add some test!

Back