IronMagLabs Osta Rx

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Human race

Thread: Human race

Elite Matador member

Rep Points

Human race

With the current state of the world we live in, how optimistic are you about reproducing? Do you feel good about the world your seed will get to experience in the future? Do you feel we are improving/evolving positively as a race? Please share your thoughts
    Quote Originally Posted by KelJu View Post
    I dig their music. Mariachi is good, and flamenco is the shit, although flamenco is all over the place. I use to hate Mexicans until I left my hillbilly land, and was able to form my own opinions.

Is Doin It 4 Da Shorteez

Rep Points

vasectomy at around 30 almost 44 now, no regret. while I think it would have been a lot of fun, not in this world. not in the direction things are headed. very little opportunity for those not in the top 20%.

homo sapiens suck...
    William F. Buckley describes a conservative as, "someone who stands athwart history, yelling Stop." - and then proceeds to drag civilization back to times best left in history's dungheap.

Bohemian Extraordinaire
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Human race

If I had any children I would raise them to crave knowledge like my father did with me. As long as you never stop learning any opportunity is just about achievable. I'd also start saving for their college before they were born.
    Coarse edged youth, the irish pendants string from their smiles
    not yet plucked as to slacken the seams
    and drag down the features of age,
    no folds or creases from unkempt wear
    eyes of tranquilty, crystalline-beads
    no sign of despair in their hair, nor their hearts
    but oh they have yet to be experienced and that makes aging so very worth it...ML circa2012

DRSE

Rep Points

I have a 2.5 year old girl and I worry everyday if I'm going to be able to protect her from some of the savages I see everyday. I worry I'm not you go protector from the seeming legions of fucking child peddlers(dont get the preditor app for your phone. I'm worry I'm going to become a helicopter parent And prevent her from having any fun( have you seen taken?). I'm really worried that we may be passing this generation a planet that is going to be marginally worse then how we have got it. I'm worried that global warming and the result of it is going to be the constant issue that they have to deal with daily.

Your ensact question has been rolling through my mind since I hear my wife was pregnant.

.45 ACP rules!

Rep Points

I have three children. I worry every single day for the world they will inherit. I also worry about the huge amount of assholes out there that are going to want to do them harm one way or another. Won't be around forever so in the meantime gotta teach them the skills they will need to survive.
    If gunners were as violent as anti-gunners believe, logically there wouldn't be any anti-gunners left.

DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Human race

My kids are both 5. They will both be high-achievers and make their way in life. Only the poor are fucked
    TheCaptn' is not a registered proctologist. His post are for his amusement only. Please seek proper medical advice if symptoms persist.

Elite Matador member

Rep Points

Lets not forget about how morally fucked up we are becoming as a society. We as a society are accepting teen pregnancy to be ok, and this right here is one of our main problems, Kids having kids .
    I dig their music. Mariachi is good, and flamenco is the shit, although flamenco is all over the place. I use to hate Mexicans until I left my hillbilly land, and was able to form my own opinions.

Elite Matador member

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by LAM View Post
    vasectomy at around 30 almost 44 now, no regret. while I think it would have been a lot of fun, not in this world. not in the direction things are headed. very little opportunity for those not in the top 20%.

homo sapiens suck...
    This would sound insane as hell to me years ago, but the ability to live your life trouble free knowing you can leave this world with no concerns of leaving a child behind by himself living in a fucked up world is starting to sound tempting.

Elite Matador member

Rep Points

Also no dangers of child support is a plus

DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Human race

Quote Originally Posted by HialeahChico305 View Post
    Also no dangers of child support is a plus
    Damn straight. If any of them teenage ho's hit you up, you'll know they're lying!
    TheCaptn' is not a registered proctologist. His post are for his amusement only. Please seek proper medical advice if symptoms persist.

Bohemian Extraordinaire
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Human race

After looking through the ParentFail website for an hour the other day, I'm starting to think I should have 20 kids just to balance out the idiocy that will be inherited from the shit birds I saw with at least 2 kids....
    Coarse edged youth, the irish pendants string from their smiles
    not yet plucked as to slacken the seams
    and drag down the features of age,
    no folds or creases from unkempt wear
    eyes of tranquilty, crystalline-beads
    no sign of despair in their hair, nor their hearts
    but oh they have yet to be experienced and that makes aging so very worth it...ML circa2012

Rep Points

I have a 6 year old girl (started school today) and a 4 year old boy. In this shit hole they're what matters to me, they're my link to a sane life and the reason to fight everyday of my life for their future. Without them nothing else matters and as long as they remember me i will be immortal.
    Lo, there do I see my Father..
    Lo, there do I see my Mother
    And my Sisters and my Brothers..
    Lo, there do I see the line
    Of my people back to the beginning..
    Thay do bid me to take my place among them..
    In the Halls of Valhalla,
    Where the Brave may live forever.

Is Doin It 4 Da Shorteez

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by HialeahChico305 View Post
    This would sound insane as hell to me years ago, but the ability to live your life trouble free knowing you can leave this world with no concerns of leaving a child behind by himself living in a fucked up world is starting to sound tempting.
    you have no idea.....I have not one worry in the world. my parents are both in their mid 70's so they are both nearing their EOL. once they are gone, I'm ready to rumble..

however my buddies in PA did not let me off that easy as many of them were livid when I told of them about the V years after I had it done. I'm godparent to 18 of their children now. I'm the uncle that comes into town about once a year bearing gifts that their parents wouldn't buy them...LOL
    William F. Buckley describes a conservative as, "someone who stands athwart history, yelling Stop." - and then proceeds to drag civilization back to times best left in history's dungheap.