• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Women who fart as they cum from cunninglus

Never had one do that. Twould be the last time I ever went down her. Only thing worse would be farting during analingus.

Lmfao!!!! Just punch her right in the chocolate starfish. That will teach her to pull some shit like that with no warning. However if she has her legs behind her ears.....u were asking for it Anyways.

Lmfao!!!! Just punch her right in the chocolate starfish. That will teach her to pull some shit like that with no warning. However if she has her legs behind her ears.....u were asking for it Anyways.

In high school my friends and I were in a van doing drugs and drinking, hanging out ect... One of my friends was in the back with this chick so we went and sat in the seats up front so he could try to get some. He lifted her legs up to take her underwear off or something and she farted so loud we all started laughing and she ran away LOL.

My wife farts out of her pussy when i tongue fuck her butthole, does that count?

Farting is gross!

had some whore suck the blood off my cock tho. that was fun

lol this reminds me of this one chick i was fucking in the ass once. I would pull out and then jam it back in a few times, then spread her cheeks and she would start farting from the air. I couldnt help but laugh, she was so pissed that I kept doing it and was amused by her farting.

Or when you cum in there ass after hard ass fucking and they run to the bath room before your load gets every where and you can hear it farting out her ass...

Silhuas mom does that all the time when i go down for the growl, even worse if i want to wear the dolmio grin?.

azza pull my finger...

Silhuas mom does that all the time when i go down for the growl, even worse if i want to wear the dolmio grin?.

^^^lmao,does anyone understands what this walnut brain writes?

azza eats the cum farts from the girls ass after a big black dick gets done fucking her.

how is your mom? i didnt eat the farts, i just spat it out in your mash potato,

how is your mom? i didnt eat the farts, i just spat it out in your mash potato,

I should have known you were knew by there was an amber alert where I live.

So nobody has fucked a girl on her period, then had the whore suck your weeny clean?

Saney you need to stop picking up trailer park girls and guys. Up your game Bro, your more jerked and tan than the florida midget.

When I was in the Navy I was fucking this boat hoe at my hotel in the ass and out of no where my buddy bangs on the door so I open it up and hes all "bro get this girl out of here, I have two hot ass chicks down to fuck." So I finished fucking that one and told her I had to get back to the boat so she left. The other chick rolled in and after partying a bit she sucked my dick after I fucked that other girl in the ass. The funny shit was after sucking me she told me that my dick tasted a lil salty. Man I miss those deployments....

well i cant say ive ever had a girl suck the blood off but i have gave a girl the rusty fish hook,thats when you are fucking her doggy style and you stick your finger in her ass then pull it out,reach around and hook her jaw with the shity finger.lol:shhh:dont tell her and try it!!!!!

when i was 20 or so i had a gf who was a real stuck up bitch, so id fuck the girls where i worked and after i blew id pull the rubber off and dip once, then rush home to get a blow job off her

I had a girl fucking diarrhea on my stomach when riding me reverse cowgirl. The blow we were doing had to be cut with baby laxative or something.

True story.

Back