• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Going over 50mg of Dbol?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tre

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've been knee deep in a bit of a messy stack, deca 500mg/week, dbol 50mg/day (blue hearts :) ), a PH product (SD+Halo) 1-2 cap(s)/ day.

Also supporting a bit with milk thistle, saw palmetto, & all that good stuff. But I'm already a bit regretful to have started it without any test..

I don't get gyno really, the worst I've had was some minor stinging pain a few times. The Dbol being the culprit (I assume).

My question is, what is some more experienced dbol fans' advice on running 60mg-100mg/day with this current run, or another run?

Any advice is great, thanks!

(P.s. I realize this is a sloppy combination of compounds, the reason being that I've been down after losing about 1/4 of my SD gains (last run months ago.... pct was Nolva, PCT rev. black, Animal Test, & DAA. I came back in 7 days after 6 weeks of SD, according to my bloodwork.) I wouldn't have cared too much, but people were saying it looked like I lost weight.. self conscious crap you know what I mean? Anyway, I'm ranting! Thanks again!)

if you got bloodwork during pct your test levels will be elevated due to the serms, you need to test more like 4-6 weeks after pct to get a true picture of your recovery

Anyway I would suggest adding test prop rather than more dbol, thats a good dose and you're also running SD which is pretty toxic. Really you probably don't need any more but an injectable would be best, and of course you should have test in your cycle. Run an AI also if you're not already

You should always run test with every cycle whether its high to get maximum strength and size or low just to alleviate side effects such as energy and libido. If anything, it makes your quality of life much better even with a lose dose. If anything add atleast a test base and don't worry about upping orals. With Deca test and D-bol you got a great bulking cycle. You don't need to go over kill on orals, 50 mgs a day is plenty along with test and deca(preferrably a tad more test than deca only while bulking) and you'll be more than well off if diet is on point and a moderate dose of cardio a few days a week( trust me it makes a difference in muscularity). Try it, if your not satisfied come back and blast me, but I bet you'll be more than pleased with the results. good luck, I doubt you'll need it if you listen to what I say.

I've been knee deep in a bit of a messy stack, deca 500mg/week, dbol 50mg/day (blue hearts :) ), a PH product (SD+Halo) 1-2 cap(s)/ day.

Also supporting a bit with milk thistle, saw palmetto, & all that good stuff. But I'm already a bit regretful to have started it without any test..

I don't get gyno really, the worst I've had was some minor stinging pain a few times. The Dbol being the culprit (I assume).

My question is, what is some more experienced dbol fans' advice on running 60mg-100mg/day with this current run, or another run?

Any advice is great, thanks!

(P.s. I realize this is a sloppy combination of compounds, the reason being that I've been down after losing about 1/4 of my SD gains (last run months ago.... pct was Nolva, PCT rev. black, Animal Test, & DAA. I came back in 7 days after 6 weeks of SD, according to my bloodwork.) I wouldn't have cared too much, but people were saying it looked like I lost weight.. self conscious crap you know what I mean? Anyway, I'm ranting! Thanks again!)
if you aren't gaining off 50mg of the blue hearts, it's not going to help any to raise it... those, IMO, are the best pill based dbol product around... AS2's dbol is right on par with those, but those are the best you can get premade..... you should add test if you want to modify that cycle... and maybe take into consideration how long you have been on the orals(I didn;t see a time frame)... if you jack up your liver enzymes too high, it makes it really hard to grow!

Thanks guys, I really appreciate it!
Coincidentally Test P is exactly what I had been planning on. :D
I'm gaining fine off 50mg, I just didn't know if I could kick it up for even better gains. I'm Only 3-1/2 weeks in.
-Is it bad to start Test P now? (More like 6-7 days from now, whenever I can grab a jug); I figured it'd be too late kicking in, being more of a 20 week, rather than the conventional 16 week run.

I had the most toxic liver enzymes from the SD last time, what my doctor said was, "Normal liver enzymes are 40/50(?), and yours are 455/766" (give or take a few). But I'm A ok now!

My body was making tons of iron, & I was pissing blood, & had blood in my semen. When I looked at the oral syringe, I noticed I rubbed off the number, & had been taking 70mg/day instead of 35mg for 3-4 weeks out of 6 weeks... (PP Superdrone).

Did you do any research whatsoever before deciding to get on gear? I suspect not....which means you are an idiot....I don't care if that's sounds harsh, you are putting compounds in your body, and obviously don't have a fucking clue as to what you are doing....you will fuk yourself up royally.

Did you do any research whatsoever before deciding to get on gear? I suspect not....which means you are an idiot....I don't care if that's sounds harsh, you are putting compounds in your body, and obviously don't have a fucking clue as to what you are doing....you will fuk yourself up royally.

Elaborate.

I've looked up quite a bit on compounds, combinations of compounds, asked advice from more experienced people, read stickies, had a sit down with people.
Them explaining how certain compounds work, & why they do what they do.

Ex. I was told things like how Clen dehydrates your organs, & is a bronchial dialator, how deca coats your joints but needs test so you body isn't on with no base, how Abombs make you retain subcutaneous water therefore being able to lift more, how dbol is highly estrogenic in conversion needing an AI like letro, or at least a DHEA metabolite, anavar being a mild run with little sides, winstrol drying out joints therefore being good to mix with deca, SERMS, & how they're needed so you don't erase the estrogen but selectively bind the receptors so it gradually brings balance back to your HPTA axis...etc.

I'm not a pro, I don't know everything, hence the questions, & seeking advice. I make a damn good effort to try to understand these compounds at a chemical, & physical level.. But no amount of research can tell me how MY body reacts to gear. I needed to dip my feet in the water on my own. I have everything on my current run except for test, which I was recently told is a must with Deca to avoid ED.

I've had no problems of that sort yet, I just want the test to make this more solid. I'm not some kid jamming needles under his bicep, popping 40 miscellaneous pills hoping to become Mr. O overnight.

I would keep your oral runs under 4 weeks bro if you've already had a serious issue like that. Use a test base in every cycle, and really IMO you'd be better off in most cases adding more test than something else to improve your cycle, health and cost wise. Drop the dbol after 4-5 weeks and take at least 8 weeks before any other orals, start test prop asap and run it for your normaly cycle duration, with an AI, and then PCT

Thanks guys, I really appreciate it!
Coincidentally Test P is exactly what I had been planning on. :D
I'm gaining fine off 50mg, I just didn't know if I could kick it up for even better gains. I'm Only 3-1/2 weeks in.
-Is it bad to start Test P now? (More like 6-7 days from now, whenever I can grab a jug); I figured it'd be too late kicking in, being more of a 20 week, rather than the conventional 16 week run.

I had the most toxic liver enzymes from the SD last time, what my doctor said was, "Normal liver enzymes are 40/50(?), and yours are 455/766" (give or take a few). But I'm A ok now!

My body was making tons of iron, & I was pissing blood, & had blood in my semen. When I looked at the oral syringe, I noticed I rubbed off the number, & had been taking 70mg/day instead of 35mg for 3-4 weeks out of 6 weeks... (PP Superdrone).
WHAT IN THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TAKING AAS???? YOU HAVE LIVER ENZYMES AT 455/766?!?!?! THIS IS WHAT ORAL RUNS ARE CAPABLE OF!! BUT I THINK YOU WERE DRINKING ON TOP OF THAT... AND PROBABLY EATING PAIN MEDS WITH TYLENOL IN THEM... WHERE IT SAYS HYDROCODONE/APAP... THE APAP IS TYLENOL!! SHIT IS HARD ON YOUR LIVER!!!

And you wonder why you aren't growing!!! get off the orals bro! before you kill yourself!!! You don't have the slightest idea what you are doing, or you wouldn't be running the cycle you are running.. and to have done it before just shows how ignorant you are.... do you not care that you are killing your organs? when your liver enzymes are that high, all the organs in your body are having problems(the liver has to metabolize toxins!! if it can't do so, you end up fucking up the rest of your internal organs!!!)
You will die an early, painful, shitty death at the rate you are going!!!!

GET OFF THE JUICE BRO!!! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING, GET OFF IT!!!

IML Gear Cream!
I've looked up quite a bit on compounds, combinations of compounds, asked advice from more experienced people, read stickies, had a sit down with people.
Them explaining how certain compounds work, & why they do what they do.

Ex. I was told things like how Clen dehydrates your organs, & is a bronchial dialator, how deca coats your joints but needs test so you body isn't on with no base, how Abombs make you retain subcutaneous water therefore being able to lift more, how dbol is highly estrogenic in conversion needing an AI like letro, or at least a DHEA metabolite, anavar being a mild run with little sides, winstrol drying out joints therefore being good to mix with deca, SERMS, & how they're needed so you don't erase the estrogen but selectively bind the receptors so it gradually brings balance back to your HPTA axis...etc.

I'm not a pro, I don't know everything, hence the questions, & seeking advice. I make a damn good effort to try to understand these compounds at a chemical, & physical level.. But no amount of research can tell me how MY body reacts to gear. I needed to dip my feet in the water on my own. I have everything on my current run except for test, which I was recently told is a must with Deca to avoid ED.

I've had no problems of that sort yet, I just want the test to make this more solid. I'm not some kid jamming needles under his bicep, popping 40 miscellaneous pills hoping to become Mr. O overnight.
SO, you got a little knowledge, from other people.... great!
NOW, get off the gear, learn about nutrition, and how to gain lean mass using food.. while you are reading some books on aas... READ, READ, READ!!! you don't know what you are doing, and you are relying on others to tell you.. whoever told you to do what you are doing now is a fucking idiot!!! you shouldn't be relying on others to tell you, you can research it yourself.. are you going to have to die to realize that liver failure will kill you?(since you had to do steroids to see what they would do to you!)..... if you research them, you will know what they will do to you, and you will know that taking all those orals(and having INSANELY high liver enzymes.. and still asking if you should up the dose of dbol????) is fucking stupid as hell!!!! and you want to raise the dose?!?!?!?! how about get the fuck off of them, and leave them alone, you aren't intelligent enough to use them properly!!

If I woke up one day pissing blood, and ejaculating blood, and found out it was cause I'm a complete fucking tard, and did it to myself by taking boatloads of oral steroids(while drinking and taking hepatotoxic meds on top of it) I would STOP killing myself!!! if that's what you want to do, there's a less painful way(in the long run... you will be in a lot of pain when your liver fails, and you slowly rot, from the inside, out!!!) to do it... it's called eating a bullet!!!(now I'm not advising you to eat a bullet! don't get me wrong... Im just saying, it's a lot less painful than what is going to end up happening to you, and really soon!!! if you don't stop what you are doing right now!!!

did you even plan your pct? or were you one of those that is just gonna stop working out when you get off the pills(since that's pretty much all you are taking... orals!).. and you'll pick up lighter than you were before, the next time you decide you wanna shit your liver out, and jump on a bunch of orals.... then you'll go back to the gym...

If you know what pct is.. I suggest you halt all steroids, and start pct(you CAN work out while you aren't juicing you know...)... keep working out, including cardio.. try to eat healthy(not fast food... cook your own food!!!!), take your vitamins and efa's, a liver support product(and you'll need a good one!!!!) and just concentrate on detoxing your liver and your body!!!

If you really MUST use steroids(which I would highly advise against... you have the mentality that will kill you, if you continue using them)... then read several books(and I'm not talking about books on how to spot fakes, or anything like that.. ) read some books on steroids.. books that will tell you what they do, what the sides are, etc, etc... do this for SEVERAL years.. while you are detoxing your body, and growing up!!! so you don't kill yourself from abusing steroids.. and make us all look like idiots(every time someone that takes steroids dose something REALLY stupid, it makes everyone that uses them look bad!!!

I vote dumbest person on this board.

Lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back