• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Men's Physique ???

fuck off eddie

Go suck your daily ounces of fag dick you stupid little bitch.
Who the hell is eddie? Your ex ? Its time you get over him spanky.

tumblr_lo5qyon7Dq1qbypelo1_400.gif

Go suck your daily ounces of fag dick you stupid little bitch.
Who the hell is eddie? Your ex ? Its time you get over him spanky.

Fuck with the 'Chef'....wind up in the Stew......by the way..is 'Spanky'..cube's christian name???

They have decent calves for the most part. I have to assume they train their upper legs as well.

Do those guys gear? Serious question btw.

IML Gear Cream!
Eddie = negged

Some of them are jerked. Some have chicken legs. U can't see their legs on most the pics I've seen b/c they're wearing board shorts.

Id prefer if everyone still wore what Arnold wore. Shows legs without getting gay

They do some gearz --no doubt!

Most of them are on test p low tren and anavar

My buddy that competes and is pretty big in it just one top placing away from pro card, just takes low 2ius HGH and anavar. No test at all. He took a shit load of stuff to get where he is at, but now just maintains and "skulpts" from there. I was going to do MP this year, but decided to go BB just because MP is way to political and I have seen guys look 10x better not get top placings. That and who doesnt want to wear some posing trunks that shit is sexy as hell. I love putting mine on and chasing my wife around with them.

Back