4th cycle: test prop, tren a, and ??
4th cycle: test prop, tren a, and ??
I have been following this forum for a long time but this is my first post. Not to sound cliche but the more I research the less educated I feel. Different forums share different schools of thought but rather than continuing to read every possible post in all the forums i decided to narrow it down to two and stick to them. Over the past 4 years I have been trying to gain as much knowledge as possible about 'things' but I feel Ive only become more confused as what is the 'best' route to go with cycles. General statement, I realize. I digress...
Anyhow...I am putting together my 4th cycle that I plan on starting October 14th. My goals are to lean down as much as possible, in other words, lose as much body fat as possible while gaining some lean muscle mass. Ideally, I'd like to get down to 7% bodyfat. I know...real unique goal here! :-)
Working out for the past 15 years with some breaks (running, weights, etc.)
3 cycles so far:
First: test prop only - 300/week - 10 weeks
Second: test prop and Winnie - 300/week / 50 ED (last 6 weeks on Winnie) - 10 weeks total
Third: test prop, tren e, and var
Prop- 300/wk - 12 weeks
Tren e- 450/wk - first 8 weeks
Var- 80/Ed- last 6 weeks
Hcg- 250iu/eod - 12 weeks
All PCTs have consisted of clomid and or nolva at various dosages. Also, for this last PCT I took and am still taking Unleashed, Bridge, Need2Slin, Gear, and Post Cycle.
I have continued HGH at 2.5 iu and T3 at 25 ED and am at month 8. I plan to continue for at least another year if not longer.
So, Im thinking of doing the following for my 4th cycle:
Test prop - 45/ED
Tren a - 60/Ed
continuing HGH and T3 - 2.5 iu/25 ED
And one of the following
Var @ 50 ED week 4-10
Masteron @ ?? Weeks ??
Primo @ ?? Weeks ??
-I still plan on having children at some point in the future.
-I will be doing p90x 2 with 4 additional AM 30 minute jogs starting October 1st.
-I eat clean and am fully aware that diet and calorie moderation play a MAJOR role in cutting.
-I loved Tren, not a fan of the nightsweets of course though.
1. With all said, what would you tweak, suggest to change, etc for this cycle? I have just about everything under the sun in my 'little' stash of goods and whats missing, I can get pretty easily.
2. What do you think would be better for cutting? VAR or Masteron or Primo? If Masteron or Primo, what dosage and weeks do you recommend? Ive taken Winnie but am not a fan. I have also tried clen but don't like either. Should I skip the Var/mast/Primo addition altogether? Overkill?
3. I have read over and over that it is an absolute necessity to take an ai while on trenin many sources yet in others I read to just have it 'on hand'. What ai fits best with this cycle?
4. What do you think would be the best PCT here? Duration?
5. Is there a point in taking any/all of the following during cycle and/or after cycle? Need2burn, Gear, Unleashed, Post Cycle, N2 guard, and Need2slin? Overkill?
6. What support supplements do you recommend while on this cycle as well as afterwards? With all previous cycles and in between I have taken Fish oils, flaxseed, liver support, B12, glucosamin, sam-e, saw palmetto, milk thistle, and AMP ripped vitapak program.
7. Is there any overkill in what I have listed that I'm taking?
8. Do you know of/recommend any good appetite suppressants? I eat very well and clean at about 2500-3k calories a day but come post 11 pm I am absolutely starving and often times 'slip' and eat an extra 500-1000 or so calories (clean for the most part, but detrimental for loosing body fat IMO). with this next cycle I plan on keeping calories under 2500/day.
9. I feel emotionally fantastic while on cycle. I've been battling depression for 15 years but the 3 times I have been on cycle I've really felt fantastic with almost no depression. I have been taking Welbutrin/Lexapro for about 5 years but this does nothing compared to being on cycle. Anybody have any insight to share here? TO ask a stupid question, how on earth coukd one carry on the great feelings of being on cycle into being off cycle? I always have an unpleasant energy and emmotional crash post cycle, some of which is due to clomid/nolva I suspect, but it does eventually pass. Just feel lazy as hell for 3-4 months.
10. What do you think of adding armidex or proviron and/or forma stanz to my cycle or PCT? (somewhat redundant to question 3)
11. Is there any support that pinning testprop and tren A ED vs EOD is better? Personally I rather like pinning so ED is no problem.
Thank you for reading my post and offering any feedback you can...even if it be to bash my possible ignorance in regards to the AAS world!!! :-)
I'm starting my 4th cycle soon as well; using Cut mix (50TestP/50TrenA/50Masteron) with xtra Test Prop.
I was wondering why you have weird dosages like 45 Test and 60 Tren? Why not just make it 50/50 or 50/75? If you are trying to lose weight why not up your HGH to like 4 or 5 iu ? Is 2.5 really doing much?
If I were you and could afford the Var, I'd throw that on. Also, most folks using Tren say to get some caber with it. Tren doesn't increase your estrogen but it increases progesterone/prolactin (forgot which) and that makes your nips puffy; Caber will take care of that. But I've used Tren at that low of a dose and had no problem...well I'm fat... so no 'puffier' than usual lol.
An AI is always good to use whenever you are using Test, and of course for PCT. Seems most bros, including myself, prefer Aromasin. I tried Adex and it gave me headaches, I had to cut it down to .25mg ED.
As for PCT, I feel ya man, I've had serious depression in the past too, and after PCT I've had a serious motivation crash as well. A good solution, in my experience, is to take HCG while on cycle and PCT too. It has made a huge difference for me.
if you run pct right it should go well, just make sure to take time off after pct so you can get your motivation back
Clomid-Clomiphene Citrate - iSteroids.com
You guys ever thought about npp? I'm on my 3rd week of test prop nd tren a....I was thinkin bout adding in some npp that I will have in the next day or two...I'm not too sure bout running 2 19 nor's tho......any thoughts guys?
See bold .....
Originally Posted by colorado75
I run low dose deca on every cycle...even with tren. I love it. That being said I know some that do have issues with this.
Originally Posted by jjpeters4
Test/Tren/Mast/Anavar/GH releasing peptides
No way can you get better than that
WHat is the point to feel great for 8 weeks if you feel like crap for 3 months afterwards?
Hi Gorm - The weird dosages...I think bc I am weird....well, that and because I wanted to run about 100 less prop than tren as I have read many times that doing about 30% more tren than test is the best route to go. I wanted to pin ED as well as I like pinning for some odd reason and its supposed to be better to even out blood levels....so the 45 - 60 is just how the math broke down at the dosages I wanted to take.
Thanks for the suggestion on caber and Aromasin.
And PCT....ugh....was nuts how 'blah' I felt during the last one! And I would almost cry at the death of a fly for god's sake! The overly emotional thing wsa kind of cool in one sense as I felt very 'in touch' with my emotions....but it was embarrassing a well at times! Chicks liked it though! Guess women over 30 appreciate a man that can cry!
This is one of the very questions though - what is entailed in the correct PCT for this cycle?
Hi Peters - I am clueless on NPP - let me know what you decide to do though as I am interested to hear.
Thank you Jimmy! Your feedback is very appreciated and valuable!
As for all the supplements listed...I def went overboard here....time to list the unopened NTB ones on ebay!
And the feeling when on cycle....it really shocked me as far as the psychological upswing!
n/p - keep us updated on the cycle man.
Originally Posted by colorado75
Hi NJC - pardon what may be considered an dumb question - but would you say running along with GH releasing peptides is better than running with just GH? What are some good GH releasing peptides that you recommend?
Originally Posted by njc
Good question....mostly because after 1-3 months of feeling lousy you bounce back to feeling ok AND?OR after proper time off you get to go back on cycle and feel great again for 2 months....I would rather feel great for 2 months and lousy for 2 months than feel marginal at best for 4....
Originally Posted by BP2000
how low of a dose?
Originally Posted by Jimmyinkedup
I would personally stay away from nolva with 19-nor because of prolactin issues. I would throw some mast into the mix and be done.
By ACRay in forum Anabolic Zone
Last Post: 10-30-2012, 04:32 PM
By mnpower in forum Anabolic Zone
Last Post: 08-13-2011, 06:15 AM
By jdm4936 in forum Anabolic Zone
Last Post: 04-02-2011, 09:51 AM
By Powodzenie in forum Anabolic Zone
Last Post: 03-30-2011, 09:13 AM