IronMag Research Chems

HGH as a bridge?

Rep Points

HGH as a bridge?

Was thinking about running a basic fall bulker of test and dbol, and than using HGH instead of PCT for the time frame between the end of that and the spring cutting cycle. Anyone ever done this? Good idea, bad idea,thoughts? Essentially running 3months of HGH in between cycles. Yes I know 6months is reccomended and may pick some more up and run through my spring cycle also with it, but just as a basic idea of using it as a PCT and bridge between cycles at first.

Stats:
    33 yr old
    66"(thats 5ft6in) 174# 14%bf
    4 cycles over the past 2 years, and when I was younger abused AAS a bit as we didn't have the knowledge back than, so really total about 10 cycles or more lifetime.
    Goal: a sustainable 195ish and drop a percent or 2 more of bf.

Why I was really considering the HGH, my joints have taken a beating over the years in the military, along with the rest of my body. Not looking for it to put on size or anything but if it can get my joints back to early 20's instead of the 50's they feel now than I'm happy lol.

Rep Points

How is hgh gunna replace pct? It's not. Nor is it a bridge drug. Do pct or cruise on test and if you're gunna do hgh do it

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Goodskie View Post
    How is hgh gunna replace pct? It's not. Nor is it a bridge drug. Do pct or cruise on test and if you're gunna do hgh do it

More of a using it as a cruise per se.

Basically just a wild idea throwing out there and seeing if it's even feasible, or sensible.

Crimson Rep
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

if you want a bridge I would say your better off with low test, mast, and aromasin... I havent heard of many people running it, but that is what I am going to give a try 500 test e and 400 mast to bridge my cycle... Keep in mind this is not a cruise it is just a bridge for my contest. I wanted to cruise to get every thing perfect I would just do test e 300mg and mast e at 200... but because I want to kill the show I am going to run a serious bridge into my tren cycle.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by USMC View Post

Basically just a wild idea throwing out there and seeing if it's even feasible, or sensible.
    If your going to run it go for it... but using it as a cruise or avoiding pct I wouldn't recommend it's not a replacement for your natural or synthetic test.
    CLICK THE BANNER A VIP DISCOUNT IS ALSO AVAILABLE PM FOR DETAILS

Www.granabolic.me

Rep Points

Was thinking about running a basic fall bulker of test and dbol, and than using HGH instead of PCT for the time frame between the end of that and the spring cutting cycle. Anyone ever done this? Good idea, bad idea,thoughts? Essentially running 3months of HGH in between cycles. Yes I know 6months is reccomended and may pick some more up and run through my spring cycle also with it, but just as a basic idea of using it as a PCT and bridge between cycles at first.

Stats:
    33 yr old
    66"(thats 5ft6in) 174# 14%bf
    4 cycles over the past 2 years, and when I was younger abused AAS a bit as we didn't have the knowledge back than, so really total about 10 cycles or more lifetime.
    Goal: a sustainable 195ish and drop a percent or 2 more of bf.

Why I was really considering the HGH, my joints have taken a beating over the years in the military, along with the rest of my body. Not looking for it to put on size or anything but if it can get my joints back to early 20's instead of the 50's they feel now than I'm happy lol.

Dont be a Tard --- run the HGH + pct and anything else at disposal that wont interrupt hpta recovery.

GH at 3.33 iu/ peptides perhaps 10 minute for to pulse the GH

Aromasin/nolva 25/50

Testosterone Recovery Stack --- yes OTC , but truth is , this shit works and makes you feel great

-Matt
    Pre-Contest Coach
    TrueNutrition.com Athlete -Use coupon MATTP
    Buy IronMagLabs products and SAVE with matt15
    Buy BlackStone Labs products and SAVE with matt10

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Bridges are anabolic

HCG is not anabolic or at least won't be in a bridge lol
    Super DMZ RX 3.0 NOW on sale!!!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Saney View Post
    Bridges are anabolic

HCG is not anabolic or at least won't be in a bridge lol
    Who is talking about hcg?

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Here's the deal bro... you NEED to do pct unless you are going to just blast and cruise the rest of your life.... You still can use hgh between cycles to help maintain the lean mass you gained on cycle, and also probably lean out a little between them(given that diet is in check...I'll get to that at the end of my post)..My advice to you, if you choose to use hgh, is to either use it prescribed from a DR(best... and also legal that way... many states consider hgh to be a dangerous drug(like meth and coke).. I know, fucking asinine!!! but it's a fact!), or find a legit source online(heavy and sloppyJ both ran a test of hgh that a sponsor on here gave them to run, and have blood levels tested... you can find these logs if you look...) I don't remember what sponsor it was, and we aren't supposed to discuss that on here anyway..so look for the logs, they are floating around somewhere... THERE IS MORE FAKE HGH GOING AROUND RIGHT NOW,, THAN I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE, AT ANY ONE POINT IN TIME!!!!! (I'm sure this has something to do with the economy, and scammers are counterfeiting EVERYTHING they can!!!!) It is VERY difficult to find REAL hgh that is of any quality, from black market sources(It's about worth it to just pay the damn pharmacy for the dr's script, if you have the money to do so...)

That being said, YOU MUST DO A PCT(a thorough pct), UNLESS YOU ARE GOING TO BLAST AND CRUISE THE REMAINDER OF YOUR LIFE!!!(hgh does not count for pct, it is marginal at best, at enhancing your natural test production).... BUT, WITH A PROPER PCT, AND RUNNING HGH IN BETWEEN CYCLES(STARTING WHEN YOU STOP ONE CYCLE, TIL YOU START ANOTHER(so, yes, you will be running it through your pct also) WILL HELP YOU MAINTAIN YOUR GAINS(you may still lose a little though... it just depends on too many factors to go into on one post... but if you keep your water retention minimal, and are doing well planned cycles, with well planned pct, and running hgh between them, you will make for still getting great gains when you cycle, and keeping a majority of them when you come off the cycles...hope this helps... the main thing on hgh, is finding legitimate, high quality hgh... there are plenty of people that claim to have 'the best' hgh you can find.... but there are about one-three actually decent product lines, that contain hgh, and are of decent quality.... of all the black market hgh that is commonly known of(larger websites)....good luck, don't get ripped off!!! bloodwork is key!!! if your bloodwork doesn't show that your hgh is within set parameters(depending on the dose you took... and that info is on this site too, just gotta look for it), I don't care what the sponsor says, there is no such thing as 'undetectable hgh'(as one sponsor claims his is...lol).... if it doesn't fall in those parameters, it is not of good quality, you may have done the testing protocol wrong, or there is simply no hgh in the product(mixing hgh makes a HUGE difference as to how well it will turn out also!!! find the instructions, and follow them perfectly, shooting the stream of water into the powder can ruin half your hgh right there!!)

YOU CAN'T SPELL STRENGTH WITHOUT TREN!!
    EVERYTHING SAID, OR IMPLIED BY OVERBURDENED IS TO BE USED FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY! I DO NOT CONDONE THE ILLEGAL USE OF ANABOLIC STEROIDS, NOR ANY ILLEGAL ACTIVITY!

Rep Points

^^

Its true I wouldnt trust most GH currently available unless the source lets you buy 1 kit to test first which is very rare

-Matt
    Pre-Contest Coach
    TrueNutrition.com Athlete -Use coupon MATTP
    Buy IronMagLabs products and SAVE with matt15
    Buy BlackStone Labs products and SAVE with matt10