• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Acid Reflux, Constant bloat, and Constipation! WTF does this mean?

GearsMcGilf

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
It's been going on for about 6 weeks. The doc thought it was a stomach bug and gave me an antibiotic. But, after 3 rounds, it still didn't work. The bloat kinda feels like gas and prevents me from eating a lot in one sitting. I can't really tell is it's gas or because of constant constipation. The acid reflux has gotten so bad that it's a bit painful eating at times. Any ideas?

I would try some Aloe Water bro. Works for me. No flavor. I take a swig about 8am and another about 8pm. Helped me alot. If you going to try it, let me know and I will look and see what brand I have. I know it came from Wal-Mart and it was about $10.00 for the bottle which last about 2 months

You can try Organic Apple Cider vinegar. Works on my reflux instantly. Start out with a tablespoon before you eat. It doesn't taste great so have a water to chase it with. You should also pick up a good probiotic and start taking that too. They can really help.

look at your diet ,anything in there you dont normally eat,type of carb or dairy product....

or a new protein powder etc.
Eat clean as fuck for a few days on low carb..protein from food,and see if makes a diff.
you can add in things slowly and you should find out whats causing it,meds can too
remember and some gears,tren is a cunt for heart burn.

Damn bro that sounds like pure misery. Idk I'm no doc but my girlfriends friend had the symptoms you described, and her doc found an intestinal blockage.

look at your diet ,anything in there you dont normally eat,type of carb or dairy product....

or a new protein powder etc.
Eat clean as fuck for a few days on low carb..protein from food,and see if makes a diff.
you can add in things slowly and you should find out whats causing it,meds can too
remember and some gears,tren is a cunt for heart burn.

This is sound advise. Fix the issue va bandaid.

The RAW apple cider vinegar braggs brand is good advise except u are supposed to dilute it before drinking it. Straight vinegar is bad for the teeth. When all else fails read the directions on the bottle ;)

U make also look into digestive enzymes taken with meals as well as a pro-biotic.

Took me forever to figure it out but dairy doesn't like me. I stay away from it now and it's helped a ton. I carry lactaid pills in my work bag or out to a restaurant just in case I wanna eat dairy products.

U may also look into a water colonic or enema.

ctr10 asked the same question. Are you on tren? If so you need to load up on glutamine!

I always get some relief after taking some exlax. lol But, I don't think that's a long term fix. I'm thinking it may be from a lack of fiber. But, I've never had this problem before. I threw up last night from the acid reflux. It's rough. It may be the tren. But, I've run tren before and didn't have any problems. I probably just need to cut out alcohol altogether. But, it doesn't really correlate with alcohol. It seems to happen without warning. I haven't had any problems today, but tomorrow may be different. I probably just need to see a gastro doc.

Omeprazole and sucralfate:winkfinger:

IML Gear Cream!
Any pain in your upper left Rib area radiating into your back if so it maybe your Gallbladder? Do u have insurance if so get a upper gi with barium swallow for the acid reflux or a hida scan to test your Gallbladder function...

Back