Join Now!

25% Off Black Friday Sale

POF horror stories

Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1
    Team RamRod
    MODERATOR
    OfficerFarva's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Dunkin' Donuts
    Posts
    4,695
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    POF horror stories

    Post them up if you have any. I'm making an account and will go sea cow hunting once its up.

    http://ironmagresearch.com

    Canadian Rep for IMR. Use code Farva15 for a 15% discount!

  2. #2
    STFU AND TRAIN!!!!
    Z499's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ohio Valley
    Posts
    1,706
    Rep Points
    273750217

    met a couple of girls on there during my seperation, one of them on the first night at her place we're watching a tv show and she told me her x from 2 years ago still comes around and looks through the windows and about 30 minutes later i hear a guy yelling on her back patio shouting "who the fuck is that in there with you" i laughed and she yelled from inseide her place that she has a gun and looked at me and said "i really dont" and i looked at her and lifed up my shirt exposing my concealed g23 and told her "yes you do" and she about shit her pants when she saw it.

  3. #3
    STFU AND TRAIN!!!!
    Z499's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ohio Valley
    Posts
    1,706
    Rep Points
    273750217

    also just to warn you, there are some crazy bitches on there.

  4. #4
    DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR
    theCaptn''s Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    the 7 seas
    Posts
    20,707
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    POF horror stories

    Quote Originally Posted by Z499 View Post
    also just to warn you, there are some crazy bitches on there.
    So, did you fuck her pooper?
    TheCaptn' is not a registered proctologist. His post are for his amusement only. Please seek proper medical advice if symptoms persist.


  5. #5
    STFU AND TRAIN!!!!
    Z499's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ohio Valley
    Posts
    1,706
    Rep Points
    273750217

    Quote Originally Posted by theCaptn' View Post
    So, did you fuck her pooper?
    na

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    Saney's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    IMF
    Posts
    10,248
    Rep Points
    1256619876

    i met my psychic fat Puerto Rican spic on there.

    i hope she loses all her limbs and everyone starts calling her Matt
    Super DMZ RX 3.0 NOW on sale!!!


  7. #7
    Registered User
    ctr10's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    pa
    Posts
    2,260
    Rep Points
    1217390714

    Now Saney you really don't mean that

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    Saney's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    IMF
    Posts
    10,248
    Rep Points
    1256619876

    Quote Originally Posted by ctr10 View Post
    Now Saney you really don't mean that

    the fuck i don't.. the hell that SPIC put me through...
    Super DMZ RX 3.0 NOW on sale!!!


  9. #9
    Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Negging OP's one shitty thread at a time
    Posts
    2,766
    Rep Points
    120143679

    What is a POF ?

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    charley's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    as far from you as possible
    Posts
    6,311
    Rep Points
    2147483647



    ....POF........Proof of Furchase...



















    ...........GO EAGLES ..............

  11. #11
    Registered User
    njc's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    1,890
    Rep Points
    215699626

    Well, I met my wife on that site.

  12. #12
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    12
    Rep Points
    -1372977

    Quote Originally Posted by Z499 View Post
    met a couple of girls on there during my seperation, one of them on the first night at her place we're watching a tv show and she told me her x from 2 years ago still comes around and looks through the windows and about 30 minutes later i hear a guy yelling on her back patio shouting "who the fuck is that in there with you" i laughed and she yelled from inseide her place that she has a gun and looked at me and said "i really dont" and i looked at her and lifed up my shirt exposing my concealed g23 and told her "yes you do" and she about shit her pants when she saw it.
    You brought a gun with you on your first date with a chic? Hmmm yeah, I usually pack heat for those rough first dates too. wtf?

  13. #13
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    12
    Rep Points
    -1372977

    Quote Originally Posted by coolhandjames View Post
    What is a POF ?
    Plenty of fish. (aka plenty of fatties)

  14. #14
    Registered User
    hoyle21's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    in a van down by the river
    Posts
    3,634
    Rep Points
    623703604

    POF horror stories

    Fat girls need love too. Plus they suck a mean dick.

  15. #15
    STFU AND TRAIN!!!!
    Z499's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ohio Valley
    Posts
    1,706
    Rep Points
    273750217

    Quote Originally Posted by dlth View Post
    You brought a gun with you on your first date with a chic? Hmmm yeah, I usually pack heat for those rough first dates too. wtf?
    im paranoid when i meet someone new, and dont know if its a trap. like a couple years ago there was an incident on match.com where a serial killer got on there and killed like 14 women before he got caught. i met a romanian girl on there, turned out she had some mental issues but before i met her i was expecting a girl that was forced into prostitution and then a romanain gang would try to mug me while out on the date. then just the thought of that excited me so i brought a spare mag for my g23 with me and had my m4 under the seat of my truck with 3 spare mags and one in the magwell. idk why but i get my rocks off when im in a situation that has the potenial of having a violent outcome. i always have a weapon on me and if i dont there is always one close by and you cant see it.


  16. #16
    STFU AND TRAIN!!!!
    Z499's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ohio Valley
    Posts
    1,706
    Rep Points
    273750217

    sad part is, im not making this shit up.

  17. #17
    Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Negging OP's one shitty thread at a time
    Posts
    2,766
    Rep Points
    120143679

    Alright, I know I frequently troll most of you guys but if I may get serious for a minute...

    Just talk to random girls in stores and shit... grocery, gas stations... anywhere.

    And I know what you're thinking, "oh that's what clubs are for"... WRONG !!!... clubs are so you get dressed up with your buddies and hit the local Burger King after a night of getting shot down, because girls don't go to clubs to fuck... they go to have gay little drinks with there stupid fuckin girlfriends and to tell guys no.

    Listen, i'm like the pied piper of poon-tang.



    ^^^^ Azza ?

  18. #18
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    12
    Rep Points
    -1372977

    Quote Originally Posted by coolhandjames View Post
    Alright, I know I frequently troll most of you guys but if I may get serious for a minute...

    Just talk to random girls in stores and shit... grocery, gas stations... anywhere.

    And I know what you're thinking, "oh that's what clubs are for"... WRONG !!!... clubs are so you get dressed up with your buddies and hit the local Burger King after a night of getting shot down, because girls don't go to clubs to fuck... they go to have gay little drinks with there stupid fuckin girlfriends and to tell guys no.

    Listen, i'm like the pied piper of poon-tang.



    ^^^^ Azza ?
    Where the hell are the clubs you are going to? They are filled with trashy skanks that are drunk and looking for cock. Plenty of these hoe bags aren't say "no". Sorry you end up and BK everynight but it isn't that hard to get laid at a place filled with drunken sluts.

  19. #19
    STFU AND TRAIN!!!!
    Z499's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ohio Valley
    Posts
    1,706
    Rep Points
    273750217

    POF horror stories

    Quote Originally Posted by dlth View Post
    Where the hell are the clubs you are going to? They are filled with trashy skanks that are drunk and looking for cock. Plenty of these hoe bags aren't say "no". Sorry you end up and BK everynight but it isn't that hard to get laid at a place filled with drunken sluts.
    Agreed.


    Sent from my iPhone while dri

  20. #20
    USER
    SupaSwole's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Dirty South
    Posts
    1,804
    Rep Points
    549796774

    Well this was a waste of a thread..

Similar Threads

  1. Gear & Divorce horror stories?
    By Nightowl in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-19-2011, 01:27 AM
  2. Tell Us Your Thanksgiving Horror Stories
    By min0 lee in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-23-2010, 04:31 PM
  3. Top 5 Horror Films
    By min0 lee in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 07-19-2006, 10:00 AM
  4. Horror movies question
    By Vieope in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-31-2005, 09:20 PM
  5. Rocky Horror vet or virgin?
    By Shae in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 07-02-2004, 09:31 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
-->