• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Gotta love Tren

Saney

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
tren.jpg

Psh let me go ahead and post up my 50ml batch i brewed up, now THAT is some sexy tren to look at. Your picture is a tiny little teaser amount. ;) haha

Psh let me go ahead and post up my 50ml batch i brewed up, now THAT is some sexy tren to look at. Your picture is a tiny little teaser amount. ;) haha

28ltk44.jpg

Is this allowed lol? If not I'll take it down :p

Tren is great until your looking at your soaked sheets at 3 am...
Should I change the sheets, throw a towel on it, or relocate to the sofa?

Why does it make you sweat so bad? You must have to drink like a horse on that shit to not get dehydrated.

Why does it make you sweat so bad? You must have to drink like a horse on that shit to not get dehydrated.

I've run a ton of tren for multiple different purposes (including higher doses for bulking), and sweating (and the problems it causes) has been the only side effect to ever really drive me fucking crazy on the stuff. In all seriousness, I could not walk casually for more than 30 yards without feeling my back get hot against my shirt. It would have really helped to be on some sort of medication to control overactive sweat glands, because the oily skin made me super self-conscious and posed a serious threat of acne. Luckily extra showers helped me avoid any really bad acne, but it was still bothersome to me. You know a problem is out of control when you're showering before sex with someone you know you'll never see again anyway, and that's about as bad as it got.

God, I think I've forgotten what it was like to be on a cycle and not feel like that all the time....

IML Gear Cream!
If I could not care about people or jobs or family, I would use a ton of tren cause it makes me meaner, out of breath even walking a short distance, strong, and crazy thoughts and aggression that are just plain not fun, but I actually learn a great deal spiritually as strange as that may sound. Now I use more than what is normal to get in this state of being. I stay away from it for now. Test is best.

Tren is great until your looking at your soaked sheets at 3 am...
Should I change the sheets, throw a towel on it, or relocate to the sofa?
I go through alot of towels on tren wife gets pissed and off to the couch I go... love tren

what kind of dosage are you people running of tren to be geting all these side effects.i have used 2 diff brands with great results.but the only side effect i get is supper supper out of breath and the weird mental part and aggression.i dont sweat at all more than normal and none at night and sleep normal idk.but i only use like 50-75mg eod of tren ace so like only 200-300mg a week.

If it makes you all out of breath how do you workout? I'd probably no enjoy tren if its like that.

I've run tren 6 times. Never had a night sweat. Insomnia like a motherfucker tho. Have to have Xanax for that shit. That and prolonged ejaculation. No rage or sweating tho

even at 700mgs/wk no sweats. I sleep with a fan.....doesn't sound like that's a cure tho. I don't understand why people just sweat at night off it

I've run tren 6 times. Never had a night sweat. Insomnia like a motherfucker tho. Have to have Xanax for that shit. That and prolonged ejaculation. No rage or sweating tho

even at 700mgs/wk no sweats. I sleep with a fan.....doesn't sound like that's a cure tho. I don't understand why people just sweat at night off it

Not everyone is Super-Human like Goodskie?

IML Gear Cream!
I heard not eating carbs before bed can cut down on the sweats. I pretty much need a benzo on tren or I'm anxious as hell and lose my shit over stupid things. Don't feel good at all really lol, and I have insomnia already so it doesn't help. Lower test definitely makes a difference though, the sides got muchh worse last time when I added some extra prop, and improved right away once I dropped it and was just running 250mg enan a week.

The more Test I use, the worse Tren sides get. So i agree with Digital.

I dont wanna feel like I can't breath for all the muscle I can dream of. Fuck that shit.

I'm still going to run that shit, but start 50mg EOD and work up to 100mg EOD. First sign of not breathing good and someone can get a great discount on what is left...lol

best to rune Tren Ace ED.. EOD will have your levels messed up.

The more Test I use, the worse Tren sides get. So i agree with Digital.

The reason is: Progestin needs Estrogen in order to do it's magic. So if you have high estrogen it makes Tren sides worse.

Back