IronMagLabs.com

Halo Extreme Stack Vs Osta RX

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Rep Points

Halo Extreme Stack Vs Osta RX

Ok so I have been doing some research on Halo Extreme and Osta Rx for a couple of weeks now, trying to get a better understanding of them. But I still have some unanswered questions and I was hoping you guys could help me out. Here are my questions:

1. The Halo stack being offered by ironmaglabs, will that get my hormones regulated by the end of the 8wks? Will e-control be sufficient or do I have to use clomid or Novadex?

2. Are there any sides related with taking osta rx and what are they? As I noticed you do not need PCT afterward

3. Which would be a better product to take looking for a "hard,dry" look

4. I know this last one is off topic but, if I took e-control by itself, do I need any post-therapy with that at all? and would it give me the hard,dry look i am looking for

I appreciate any help you guys can give me

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bernsy12 View Post
    Ok so I have been doing some research on Halo Extreme and Osta Rx for a couple of weeks now, trying to get a better understanding of them. But I still have some unanswered questions and I was hoping you guys could help me out. Here are my questions:

1. The Halo stack being offered by ironmaglabs, will that get my hormones regulated by the end of the 8wks? Will e-control be sufficient or do I have to use clomid or Novadex?

2. Are there any sides related with taking osta rx and what are they? As I noticed you do not need PCT afterward

3. Which would be a better product to take looking for a "hard,dry" look

4. I know this last one is off topic but, if I took e-control by itself, do I need any post-therapy with that at all? and would it give me the hard,dry look i am looking for

I appreciate any help you guys can give me
    1.) Yes, if you follow the stack as it is outlined on the website and do not alter the dosage or cycle length, you will recover just fine with our Anabolic Matrix, Ultra Male, and E-Control. But imho it would be much more effective if taken for 6wks at 75mg followed by a Nolvadex PCT.
    FIRST 6 WEEKS:
    Halo Extreme - 3 caps daily (1 cap taken three times daily)
    Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap daily
    Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily

----------------------------------

LAST 4 WEEKS:
    Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap daily (2wks)
    Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily (2wks)
    Nolvadex - 20mg daily at your convenience

2.) Osta has very few sides; you may experience mild headaches or acne (I've seen some mention an itchy rash - but that is usually a sign of an allergy). A dose of 10-15mg is used for cutting, while a dose of 20-30mg is great for adding lean mass. <-- More than 30mg is not recommended.

3.) Imho Halo Extreme will do so much more for you especially the way I laid it out above. It will give you hard dense muscle, a leaning appearance, and lots of strength. Osta is good too, but imho it takes a LONG time to take a strong effect - in my experience I didn't notice it peak until week 6.

4.) E-Control by itself will help raise your natural test and lower your estrogen and it does not require any PCT. In my experience it is not strong enough by itself to give a hard dry look, but it can certainly assist in that factor as long as you're already lean (8% body fat or less).

Use my 15% discount code at the check out - adrenolin15 to get the Halo cycle I laid out above, for $140.
    2 Halo Extreme, 1 Advanced Cycle Support, and 1 Ultra Male. Nolvadex can be acquired at purity-solutions.net for $20

I'm here to help! If you have any questions or need help with ANYTHING, let me know. You can contact me via PM, in this thread, or leave me a visitor message by clicking my username.

Rep Points

Initially thats what I was thinking, that the Halo stack would give me exactly what I wanted. But now I am second guessing bc I am hesitant to go thorugh another ph cycle and put that stress on my body, as I dont want to keep f**king with my hormones. You said you didnt see a peak in ostra until week 6, if i am already lean and currently cutting will ostra show results sooner?

Rep Points

[QUOTE=bernsy12;2938584]Initially thats what I was thinking, that the Halo stack would give me exactly what I wanted. But now I am second guessing bc I am hesitant to go thorugh another ph cycle and put that stress on my body, as I dont want to keep f**king with my hormones. You said you didnt see a peak in ostra until week 6, if i am already lean and currently cutting will ostra show results sooner?[/QUO

I'm wavering back and forth on this one, cant decide if i want to go w Halo stack or Ostra Rx...Will ostra give same results as Halo?

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Initially thats what I was thinking, that the Halo stack would give me exactly what I wanted. But now I am second guessing bc I am hesitant to go thorugh another ph cycle and put that stress on my body, as I dont want to keep f**king with my hormones. You said you didnt see a peak in ostra until week 6, if i am already lean and currently cutting will ostra show results sooner?
    I was pretty lean (7.84% bf) myself when I ran 8wks of Ostarine at 25mg. I believe it to take that bit of time to make a noticeable effect due to its long 24hr half life. Which btw, longer or higher dosed Osta cycles can be suppressive and require a PCT as well.

In my honest opinion, SARMs are still so new, and the current ones are a far cry from the effects of any hormonal cycle. In another 5-10yrs, I'm sure there'll be some that are worthwhile and more effective, but currently, I would never run a SARM unless coupled with a steroid, growth hormone, or prohormone. Halo Extreme is one of the mildest prohormones in terms of effects on the body, take the proper precautions, and you can run a very safe effective cycle as I laid out above.

Rep Points

"....This product can negatively affect male fertility. " how so?...was taken from the bottom of the page under suggested use of Halo extreme. It effects it in long term?

BOARD REP

Rep Points

"....This product can negatively affect male fertility. " how so?...was taken from the bottom of the page under suggested use of Halo extreme. It effects it in long term?
    This is the case with anything that shuts down your HPTA (hypothalamic pituitary TESTICULAR axis). It's not long term, it's only while on the cycle, hence the reason for PCT and why most people recommend staying off cycle while making babies.

Rep Points

ok, makes sense.. alright so if i run the exact cycle that is laid out underneath the Halo Stack option, my body wont shut down for a short period of time after finishing up the 8weeks? i read in some posts that people experienced a 6-8week shut down (although they might have been taking more than just the halo).

im thinking of doing the stack you outlined but just with one bottle of halo

Rep Points

my previous ph cycle was 8 weeks long and ended the week of June 18th...how long should i wait until taking next cyle

BOARD REP

Rep Points

ok, makes sense.. alright so if i run the exact cycle that is laid out underneath the Halo Stack option, my body wont shut down for a short period of time after finishing up the 8weeks? i read in some posts that people experienced a 6-8week shut down (although they might have been taking more than just the halo).

im thinking of doing the stack you outlined but just with one bottle of halo
    If people remained shut down post cycle, they didn't run a sufficient PCT.

If you weigh over 200lbs or have considerable muscle for your height, 50mg for 4wks may not be sufficient. The extended cycle length and dose is because like Osta, Halo takes a little while to kick in.. usually sometime in week 3. 10 - 14 days isn't enough time to maximize the effects of Halo Extreme imho.
    my previous ph cycle was 8 weeks long and ended the week of June 18th...how long should i wait until taking next cyle
    My rule of thumb is at least: Time On = Time Off

So if your last cycle was 8wks + a 4wk PCT?
    That's 12wks on, ending on June 18th. 12wks later would be a good safe time to run another cycle, which would have been September 10th.

You've waited plenty. Begin your next cycle whenever you please.

Rep Points

when i went to purty-solutions.com they didnt have nolvadex

Rep Points

Also, the stack you have outlined above does not include Anabolic Matrix, is that not needed?

BOARD REP

Rep Points

when i went to purty-solutions.com they didnt have nolvadex
    The site is Purity-Solutions.net, and it is in stock. See here; Purity Solutions - Peptides and Research Chemicals - Tamoxifen Citrate I see it's on sale right now for $12.

And as for the Anabolic Matrix, imho both it and Ultra Male are not needed in the same cycle.. unless you're looking for a super boosted libido, in which case I hope you have a girlfriend.

Rep Points

ok great. thanks for all the help, really appreciate it

Rep Points

when would be a good time to take the halo pills? i.e one at 9am and one 9pm? does it have to be on empty stomach or with meal? and with the other pills on the stack, any specific time to take those? with meal or not?

BOARD REP

Rep Points

when would be a good time to take the halo pills? i.e one at 9am and one 9pm? does it have to be on empty stomach or with meal? and with the other pills on the stack, any specific time to take those? with meal or not?
    I like to take my methylated prohormones/steroids with a small fatty meal. And yes, 9am and 9pm would work excellently. H-drol's half-life is about 12hrs.

The other products do not need to be taken with any food, but it would not hurt either way.
    http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/ir...ml#post2938340

Rep Points

Hey can I have some help aswell
    5'7"
    167lbs
    First timer. I want to run Halo Extreme but can I use the same dosage you recomended or can I do 50? Is nolva safe and legal to purchase?

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Adrenolin View Post
    I like to take my methylated prohormones/steroids with a small fatty meal. And yes, 9am and 9pm would work excellently. H-drol's half-life is about 12hrs.

The other products do not need to be taken with any food, but it would not hurt either way.
    http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/ir...ml#post2938340
    on

On the Halo stack, what is the reason for waiting a week before taking the e-control?

Also, what would be the proper use for taking Nolvadex..considering taking 2 bottles of halo, nolvadex, Adv Cycle Support, Ultra Male, and Anabolic matrix next time

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by NflictioN View Post
    Hey can I have some help aswell
    5'7"
    167lbs
    First timer. I want to run Halo Extreme but can I use the same dosage you recomended or can I do 50? Is nolva safe and legal to purchase?
    Yes, I'd recommend you the same exact stack listed above. And the research tamoxifen (nolva) is both safe and legal.
    on

On the Halo stack, what is the reason for waiting a week before taking the e-control?

Also, what would be the proper use for taking Nolvadex..considering taking 2 bottles of halo, nolvadex, Adv Cycle Support, Ultra Male, and Anabolic matrix next time
    Waiting a week before taking E-Control...? Where did I say that?

The proper use of nolvadex would be directly after the cycle; 20mg every day for 4 - 6wks.

Rep Points

you didnt say it, the site has it listed that way. it states using e-control the last 3 weeks. so im guessing i should have taken it as soon as i finished halo. I finished this tuesday, did i just f*ck up taking it 3days late?

BOARD REP

Rep Points

you didnt say it, the site has it listed that way. it states using e-control the last 3 weeks. so im guessing i should have taken it as soon as i finished halo. I finished this tuesday, did i just f*ck up taking it 3days late?
    No it's not a big deal at all. And tbh I don't know why it is listed that way on the site. Likely because 1 bottle only does last for 3wks.

Rep Points

No it's not a big deal at all. And tbh I don't know why it is listed that way on the site. Likely because 1 bottle only does last for 3wks.
    Would it be wise to purchase another bottle since it only lasts 3weeks? and take 600mg?

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Would it be wise to purchase another bottle since it only lasts 3weeks? and take 600mg?
    It would be ideal for a stronger cycle like Super-DMZ 2.0 or another stacked product. But imho 3caps will be perfectly fine for a Halo cycle.

Rep Points

Hey, have you actually tried Halo Extreme? I can't find any reviews about it. I don't wanna waste money on something I have no idea works. Also, will it show up positive in a drug test?

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by jackslater230011 View Post
    Hey, have you actually tried Halo Extreme? I can't find any reviews about it. I don't wanna waste money on something I have no idea works. Also, will it show up positive in a drug test?
    Of course it works; it works well.. and yes, I have used it. Sign up at the IML site, and see the reviews in the cycle logs.

It will not show up on any drug test, unless they specifically indicate you're being tested for anabolics - which doesn't happen unless you're under regulation by a sports governing body.

Rep Points

Rep Points

Of course it works; it works well.. and yes, I have used it. Sign up at the IML site, and see the reviews in the cycle logs. It will not show up on any drug test, unless they specifically indicate you're being tested for anabolics - which doesn't happen unless you're under regulation by a sports governing body.
    I'm a bit overweight (5'11, 275) can I still use the product, or should I lose some weight first? And if I use it while I'm overweight, will the recommended amount be effective?

Rep Points

Of course it works; it works well.. and yes, I have used it. Sign up at the IML site, and see the reviews in the cycle logs. It will not show up on any drug test, unless they specifically indicate you're being tested for anabolics - which doesn't happen unless you're under regulation by a sports governing body.
    I'm a bit overweight (5'11, 275) can I still use the product, or should I lose some weight first, or can I use it to lose weight? And if I use it while I'm overweight, will the recommended amount be effective?

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Right around my weight. I'm sitting at 272.

Use it for 6wks at 75mg (3 caps) on a high protein moderate carbohydrate slight reduced calorie diet.

Rep Points

Right around my weight. I'm sitting at 272. Use it for 6wks at 75mg (3 caps) on a high protein moderate carbohydrate slight reduced calorie diet.
    Yeah, but you're all muscle from what I can see, I'm mostly fat. What can I expect to see in terms of weight loss and muscle gains? And how much protein we talkin' here, because I usually get around 200 grams per day. And at 6wks at 75mg (3 caps), would I still take my pct for 4 weeks or would it be longer? Also, I was thinking about using Halo in conjunction with P90X in addition to weight lifting. Would that be a good idea. And before you ask, P90X works, and works very well. When I started in November, I weighed 328, I'm 275 now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast