• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Traveling to Europe what should I do?

Stranger

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am leaving in two weeks for Europe I will be there for 20 days. I am only taking test right now, any ideas of what I should do? I have read a ton of different things but not sure what to do. Any experiences? Can you buy syringes in Barcelona Spain?

Yes, you can buy syringes in any pharmacy in Spain ;)

Ok I was thinking about getting one of those travel size bottles they sell at like Walmart for traveling with liquids and just sterilizing it and putting my oil in there. I only need to bring 4cc so it shouldnt look suspicious. And then just buy syringes when I get to Spain. What do you guys think?

I have traveled with stuff before and just checked my bag but I don't want to risk it going to Europe because idk what customs is like over there. Or does anyone think having two empty syringes in my bag would be a big deal without a script for anything?

Ok I was thinking about getting one of those travel size bottles they sell at like Walmart for traveling with liquids and just sterilizing it and putting my oil in there. I only need to bring 4cc so it shouldnt look suspicious. And then just buy syringes when I get to Spain. What do you guys think?

I have traveled with stuff before and just checked my bag but I don't want to risk it going to Europe because idk what customs is like over there. Or does anyone think having two empty syringes in my bag would be a big deal without a script for anything?
Honestly bro, I wouldn't even risk taking it in the little bottle with you... if they look at that bottle, it will look even more suspicious cause It has what appears to be, only a few drops of fluid in it...(they are gonna be questioning it's contents, since you can take up to 3oz, and you have 4ml in a little bottle....if they confiscate it and test it(which is a little far fetched, but def possible), you may end up in prison in Spain... instead of having a vacation, you will be locked down! and who knows what their laws are regarding anabolics...There are some countries that are VERY lenient, and you can even buy them OTC... etc,etc... then there are some that consider anabolics to be worse than methamphetamine!!!! and you will get thrown in the slammer(and may possibly spend 20 years there!)...

This is what I would do(because it really isn't worth the risk, and there is always a risk, if you are taking it with you!) I take it you are taking a long ester anyway.... so, take the 4ml(one each day, before you leave....) this will get your blood levels high enough, and you will STILL have a fair amt of test in you when you get home... in the meantime, order(or attain... however you do so) some test prop... when you get home, get yourself boosted back up with a little prop(100mg ed for 5 days will get your levels right bakc up there, and you can carry back on with your long ester(you could even do the prop longer, til you had your long ester actually kicking back in... since it will be nearing the end of it's active life, as you get back....

This carries no more risk than the risk you already take day to day, taking the aas.... and you won't have to worry about your nice vacation turning into a NIGHTMARE.... and you will have REALLY high test levels while you are there.. and, if you are traveling with your woman.. may just make one nice little vacation where you may not leave the hotel room as much as planned...lol

Honestly bro, I wouldn't even risk taking it in the little bottle with you... if they look at that bottle, it will look even more suspicious cause It has what appears to be, only a few drops of fluid in it...(they are gonna be questioning it's contents, since you can take up to 3oz, and you have 4ml in a little bottle....if they confiscate it and test it(which is a little far fetched, but def possible), you may end up in prison in Spain... instead of having a vacation, you will be locked down! and who knows what their laws are regarding anabolics...There are some countries that are VERY lenient, and you can even buy them OTC... etc,etc... then there are some that consider anabolics to be worse than methamphetamine!!!! and you will get thrown in the slammer(and may possibly spend 20 years there!)...

This is what I would do(because it really isn't worth the risk, and there is always a risk, if you are taking it with you!) I take it you are taking a long ester anyway.... so, take the 4ml(one each day, before you leave....) this will get your blood levels high enough, and you will STILL have a fair amt of test in you when you get home... in the meantime, order(or attain... however you do so) some test prop... when you get home, get yourself boosted back up with a little prop(100mg ed for 5 days will get your levels right bakc up there, and you can carry back on with your long ester(you could even do the prop longer, til you had your long ester actually kicking back in... since it will be nearing the end of it's active life, as you get back....

This carries no more risk than the risk you already take day to day, taking the aas.... and you won't have to worry about your nice vacation turning into a NIGHTMARE.... and you will have REALLY high test levels while you are there.. and, if you are traveling with your woman.. may just make one nice little vacation where you may not leave the hotel room as much as planned...lol

True and I am taking Test E. I considered pre loading like that but since I am gone for so long wouldn't I just be spiking my test levels then be completely out of my system about a week before I come back?

If you preload that much you'll definitely need an AI though, should be no problem takin some in an aspirin bottle and checking it in your luggage

I know that you really don't have to have actual prescriptions with you when you travel. So would having two preloaded syringes in my bag be that big of a deal?

I know that you really don't have to have actual prescriptions with you when you travel. So would having two preloaded syringes in my bag be that big of a deal?

How will you explain two preloaded syringes in your luggage? Don't you think that customs will ask you what the fuck is that? For what they know it can be heroin or whatever. If i were you i would not take that chance.

Get some testosterone undecanoate ;)

Last edited:
You can get syringes OTC in Spain.
If you have time, visit some private doctor, explain that you have low testosterone level and that you use test cyp. Ask for script got testex leo (Spanish cyp)
They have also Winstrol tabs and inj, clenbuterol.

man i can load up on some reall high doses of test e for a couple weeks like say 1g or even 1500mg a week of test e and i will stay on feeling for close to 30 days.just stop worrying load up on test e in your system and have fun pin a big dose as soon as you get home .thats the good part about long estere you dont have to worry about shit like this.dont worry you can rep me when ever you get a chance.haha

Back