Super-DMZ Rx 2.0

25% Off Black Friday Sale

Anti-Aging Clinics

Rep Points

Anti-Aging Clinics

Are there any near the Midwest? Ones that will give you a good dose of test and maybe some deca? There is Envizion Medical down in FL but that is a hike for me. Not to mention all their oils are compounded. I'd rather find a doctor that would just write me an RX so I can fill them on my own. Envizion Medical wants like $150 for a vial of cypionate....costco charges like $58 for the same thing. Not sure about Deca at costco but I'm sure it can't be any more than what a clinic is charging. Anyways I'm looking for people that know of legit clinics in the midwest that give good doses of test and maybe some other things. I dont wanna fly to FL and get raped every month for the AAS cost on top of that.

Rep Points

Florida and Nevada are the only states that dont track Doctors prescriptions. Thats why the clinics are there bro. Now there are plenty of anti aging clinics in the midwest, but....they are not as lax as the ones in those states and will give you minimal and your going to pay. Now, I have a clinic in Flordia that requires a trip a year to see the doc, but they credit you with that cost to travel towards the meds. Spectrum | Home

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by TrojanMan60563 View Post
    Are there any near the Midwest? Ones that will give you a good dose of test and maybe some deca? There is Envizion Medical down in FL but that is a hike for me. Not to mention all their oils are compounded. I'd rather find a doctor that would just write me an RX so I can fill them on my own. Envizion Medical wants like $150 for a vial of cypionate....costco charges like $58 for the same thing. Not sure about Deca at costco but I'm sure it can't be any more than what a clinic is charging. Anyways I'm looking for people that know of legit clinics in the midwest that give good doses of test and maybe some other things. I dont wanna fly to FL and get raped every month for the AAS cost on top of that.
    Fly down to FL for initial consult. YOu can do video over the internet after that...

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by DetMuscle View Post
    Florida and Nevada are the only states that dont track Doctors prescriptions. Thats why the clinics are there bro. Now there are plenty of anti aging clinics in the midwest, but....they are not as lax as the ones in those states and will give you minimal and your going to pay. Now, I have a clinic in Flordia that requires a trip a year to see the doc, but they credit you with that cost to travel towards the meds. Spectrum | Home
    Will they give you a script, or do they rape you on the meds? I really dont mind the flight...its the 300-400 a month I have a difficult time swallowing. However for sake of I have a great job/life I am not risking online purchse of drugs anymore.

Rep Points

Will they give you a script, or do they rape you on the meds? I really dont mind the flight...its the 300-400 a month I have a difficult time swallowing. However for sake of I have a great job/life I am not risking online purchse of drugs anymore.
    They send the script to one of their pharmacies and the pharmacy ships it. They both make money. I dont use the clinics myself, but I used to

Rep Points

This Envizion Medical will give 400mg Cypionate, and 200mg Deca EW plus Arimidix....all at premium costs..I'm looking for something like this but ideally where I can fill my own scripts.

Rep Points

They send the script to one of their pharmacies and the pharmacy ships it. They both make money. I dont use the clinics myself, but I used to
    Do you remember the costs?

Rep Points

This Envizion Medical will give 400mg Cypionate, and 200mg Deca EW plus Arimidix....all at premium costs..I'm looking for something like this but ideally where I can fill my own scripts.
    what do you mean fill your own script. The clinics all have deals with pharmacies they get kick backs. They ship right to your door. Its just as legal and you filling your own script.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BP2000 View Post
    what do you mean fill your own script. The clinics all have deals with pharmacies they get kick backs. They ship right to your door. Its just as legal and you filling your own script.
    Just as legal, but 3x more expensive.

Rep Points

Do you remember the costs?
    I do, but you will have to call to get current prices. Ill telll you how I do it and how I found a Doc. To tired right now. Ill PM you tommorow. Just got back from gym. Need food

Rep Points

I do, but you will have to call to get current prices. Ill telll you how I do it and how I found a Doc. To tired right now. Ill PM you tommorow. Just got back from gym. Need food
    Cool thanks!

Rep Points

Anti-Aging Clinics

Any updates to this? Id also like to know det- how u found ur doc? I know its been a month since posting here but id appreciate the help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rep Points

^^^this!

can a brother get some help??

Rep Points

I live in pa and the place I do doesn't require me to fly or any of that shit. They just mail me the meds.

Rep Points

Anti-Aging Clinics

So if ur in pa do u go to dr shippen then?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

I think NJ and NY are the states that have to do a face to face with the doc. I sometimes use a place in Florida and Cyp is $90 max per 10ml. If I go to my doc locally its $45 for the script however there is a copay each visit.

IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15

IronMag Research Now Open! - heavyiron15 for 15% off!

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

Rep Points

I have a clinic in Flordia that requires a trip a year to see the doc, but they credit you with that cost to travel towards the meds. Spectrum | Home

yup thats us

Rep Points

Get with JW_HRT. They are a good group. He has been there to walk me through this procedure for several years. The costs are manageable and don't seem to be crazy expensive. Sure, it is more than some underground lab. However, I am happy to pay for access to professionals any time I need it. They go over the labs regularly and work with me through all of the injuries and stuff I have had over the years. I can't say enough good things about Spectrum and JW_HRT.

I have tried to use docs in my area and it involved a lot of me trying to educate the physican on things I have researched over the years. It got frustrating. I like having a group that is up to date on TRT/HRT. Also, Spectrum is not for those searching for supraphysiologic levels of hormones. It is all monitored and you will be treated well. At least, in my experiences, I have been treated great.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by mfpd View Post
    Get with JW_HRT. They are a good group. He has been there to walk me through this procedure for several years. The costs are manageable and don't seem to be crazy expensive. Sure, it is more than some underground lab. However, I am happy to pay for access to professionals any time I need it. They go over the labs regularly and work with me through all of the injuries and stuff I have had over the years. I can't say enough good things about Spectrum and JW_HRT.

I have tried to use docs in my area and it involved a lot of me trying to educate the physican on things I have researched over the years. It got frustrating. I like having a group that is up to date on TRT/HRT. Also, Spectrum is not for those searching for supraphysiologic levels of hormones. It is all monitored and you will be treated well. At least, in my experiences, I have been treated great.
    Glad to hear that buddy its been my pleasure!

Rep Points

Dam 400 mg/wk is a cycle, not TRT.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by yamar1 View Post

you could go halfs with someone. LOL

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by yamar1 View Post
    Yeah that is the idea...lol...I get 150mg for HRT now so that would be 550mg/wk plus the deca...that IS a cycle. The costs are just stupid. I'd actually pay the costs if they would skype people in for appointments. There is no need to see me...labs tell the story. They claim FL requires an actual visit and I just can't fly to FL for a day a year for this...flight, rental car, maybe hotel, and visit plus first months meds would be $1K-$1200...screw that shit.

Rep Points

I'm with you trying to find a place where I can go without having to spend a fortune to get started. If I could just mail off my labs and them send me the test I'd be happy. I don't need 400 mg of cyp a week, I wouldn't turn it down, but I don't need that much. From what I've seen 200 and an AI is what a lot of people are getting, I just don't know how to find a place where I can get on that. I wish I could go somewhere local but at my age it's hard to get anyone to see me even though I've been shut down for years due to past drug use.

Rep Points

Think I'm going to take that trip to FL in a couple weeks. I'll let you know how that goes.

Rep Points

Think I'm going to take that trip to FL in a couple weeks. I'll let you know how that goes.
    Could check with a4m dot com for an anti-aging doc in your area.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by 1693 View Post
    Could check with a4m dot com for an anti-aging doc in your area.
    There are tons of them all over the place. Its a matter of finding one that is on board with getting your hormones to a level that is considered higher than normal range. You can get your levels to middle of the road with any endo however they wont give you a dose that will put you even high normal. So if you're shooting for being over the normal levels you wont find it in the majority of these fountain of youth clinics. Most of them are geared to cater to aging people that want their youth back and want to get HGH and other things your typical endo would not give you. I'm not looking for HGH unless my insurance will buy it for me, but I am looking to have testosterone levels higher than what is considered normal.