• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Stopped going to the AZ TRT clinic

nobark

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So I finally got tired of over paying and driving weekly to my local clinic for my shots. I am looking into doing this myself and using my insurance. Anyone have any recommendations in the North Phoenix area for TRT friendly docs? My female GP says "she does not like playing God" so will not prescribe anything other than Androgel. :hmmm:

Thanks!

Not sure how good your insurance is or what your co pays are but some of the sponsors here have some VERY good prices so you might be able to self TRT way cheaper imo

I'm open to that but I guess i'm new enough to want someone to help monitor my blood work. I've been struggling with low testosterone for 2 years now and not looking to get huge, but to feel ?normal?. Been to 3 different local places and I don't feel any of them really had my best interest in mind. Totally OK with doing it myself and I'm sure I could get it cheaper than what I am paying now.

IMO ..and depending your deficiency in Total T, I'd see an Endocrinologist. They by far know what they're doing more than regular Primary Docs!

I guess stats are in order.

38 years old.
5'7 185lbs
16% BF
Last pre-treatment test reading was 258

Definitely below range for your age. Endo would be your best bet, and most will let you pin it yourself. They wright you a script and stay on top of panels to keep you in range. The topical is crap IMO...

My female GP says "she does not like playing God" so will not prescribe anything other than Androgel. :hmmm:

Thanks!

Your GP is a fucking retard. I mean that literally, she would be a terrific candidate for a formal diagnosis of mental retardation. Her entire profession is based on utilizing synthetic compounds, intentionally mutated viruses, and technological advances devised to alter natural body functions, and yet she claims to have some qualms with "playing god"? Here's an idea: get a new general practitioner, perhaps one with a fully operational brain.

Your GP is a fucking retard. I mean that literally, she would be a terrific candidate for a formal diagnosis of mental retardation. Her entire profession is based on utilizing synthetic compounds, intentionally mutated viruses, and technological advances devised to alter natural body functions, and yet she claims to have some qualms with "playing god"? Here's an idea: get a new general practitioner, perhaps one with a fully operational brain.

That is the goal! I went to a local clinic after I left her office and received my first injections no questions asked. Clinic is way pricey though so that is why I came here to see if any locals dealt with any TRT friendly docs.

Buy on-line & do it yourself.....it's easier,cheaper, get your bloodwork done independent ........

Back