I Got 15 Kids & 3 Babydaddys-SOMEONE'S GOTTA PAY FOR ME & MY KIDS!!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 94
  1. #1
    Crimson Rep
    BOARD REP
    jay_steel's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    3,824
    Rep Points
    602255418

    I Got 15 Kids & 3 Babydaddys-SOMEONE'S GOTTA PAY FOR ME & MY KIDS!!!


  2. #2
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    cicantrix's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Metropolis
    Posts
    518
    Rep Points
    24865827

    Sometimes the thought of population control sounds like a good idea....

  3. #3
    Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER
    DOMS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    In a van, down by the river...
    Posts
    32,686
    Rep Points
    1862244849

    Tough shit.


  4. #4
    Registered User
    Standard Donkey's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    6,165
    Rep Points
    541944246

    "someone needs to be held accountable for my kids"


    can't wait for those little shits to grow up and start murdering/robbing/raping innocent white people

  5. #5
    Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER
    Little Wing's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Bangor, Maine
    Posts
    36,722
    Rep Points
    2136000020

    if you listen to what is actually said the government got all up in her shit for being poor. her family says she was doing fine on her own until she was evicted for having too many kids, her landlord felt, in one apt. how can people approve of this and want smaller government? they had a place they could afford until the govt decided the family wasn't doing right by the kids cuz their home was too small. now i'm sure the kids are better off in state care where they are MUCH more likely to be abused.

    you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

    ...






  6. #6
    Registered User
    Standard Donkey's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    6,165
    Rep Points
    541944246

    Quote Originally Posted by Little Wing View Post
    if you listen to what is actually said the government got all up in her shit for being poor. her family says she was doing fine on her own until she was evicted for having too many kids, her landlord felt, in one apt. how can people approve of this and want smaller government? they had a place they could afford until the govt decided the family wasn't doing right by the kids cuz their home was too small. now i'm sure the kids are better off in state care where they are FIVE HUNDRED times more likely to be abused.

    she was not doing fine on her own, she was sapping the state financially to support her ridiculous amount of illegitimate children.

    fucking shit LW seriously? "on your own" and "on the government payroll" are not synonymous with one another

  7. #7
    Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER
    Little Wing's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Bangor, Maine
    Posts
    36,722
    Rep Points
    2136000020

    show me where it says she was on welfare? it doesn't say that. NOW people are paying rifuckingdiculous amounts for her kids to be in foster care. do you even realize how much cheaper a kid on welfare is than one in foster care? cut your nose off to spite your face much?

    you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

    ...






  8. #8
    Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER
    Little Wing's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Bangor, Maine
    Posts
    36,722
    Rep Points
    2136000020

    A study of foster children in Oregon and Washington State found that nearly one third reported being abused by a foster parent or another adult in a foster home.

    Throughout America, an average of 3,000 children a day are stolen from their homes and placed in foster care to fuel a multi-billion dollar money-making machine.

    The federal government pays the State of Utah at least $25,000 for each child the State can remove from its family and place in foster care. The more children the State can take, the more federal money its child "welfare" system can rake in. Each year, hundreds of families throughout Utah fall prey to the Gestapo tactics of the Division of Child and Family Services.

    ten thousand more a year per child and a much higher risk of abuse and to get MORE money they will be put in every possible "treatment" children's services thinks will increase next years allotment. WOW THINK OF THE MONEY WE WILL SAVE.
    Last edited by Little Wing; 09-27-2012 at 01:59 PM.

    you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

    ...






  9. #9
    Registered User
    Standard Donkey's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    6,165
    Rep Points
    541944246

    Quote Originally Posted by Little Wing View Post
    show me where it says she was on welfare? it doesn't say that. NOW people are paying rifuckingdiculous amounts for her kids to be in foster care. do you even realize how much cheaper a kid on welfare is than one in foster care? cut your nose off to spite your face much?
    1. after 1:30 in the video
    2. straw man fallacy/red herring

    you really are a handful LW

  10. #10
    Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER
    Little Wing's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Bangor, Maine
    Posts
    36,722
    Rep Points
    2136000020

    you need to read some about how social service programs get funding each year. and where that money comes from.

    you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

    ...






  11. #11
    Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER
    Little Wing's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Bangor, Maine
    Posts
    36,722
    Rep Points
    2136000020

    i guaranfuckingtee you children's services sees those kids as a little gold mine of funding. the funding is your tax dollars. it's a shitty situation but the cheapest thing to do is keep them with their mom. children's services will make WAY more than 25 grand a year off each of these kids the rest of their childhood now. they are actually less likely to get jobs now, more likely to become juvenile delinquents, and more likely to be abused.

    you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

    ...






  12. #12
    Crimson Rep
    BOARD REP
    jay_steel's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    3,824
    Rep Points
    602255418

    Listen to LW blame the land lords and blame social services. She had 12 kids in a apt with no income... How do you think she was paying rent. It even states the gov't was paying her rent. The land lord even said they tried to help her out as much as possible. If she was doing fine why wouldnt her brother allow her to live with him? Why wouldnt her family help her back out.

    You have to be stupid to believe them if they say she was fine until social services stepped in. No she wasnt she had 12 kids no job, no means to make money, and wants to live off the system.

    How they hell do you raise 12 kids. If they say it costs an average of 10k to raise a kid each year, which covers education, food, transportation, healthcare, housing, and misc fees what does 12 kids cost? Granted you do not have to calc housing for every kid per year, but that is at least an average of 80$ minimum to ensure these kids get what they deserve. How do you even teach you kids values and responsibility and keep track of 12 kids by your self. You do not have it under control and her home was in chaos. But lets just chaulk this up to white people keeping black people down.

  13. #13
    Registered User
    Standard Donkey's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    6,165
    Rep Points
    541944246

    Quote Originally Posted by Little Wing View Post
    i guaranfuckingtee you children's services sees those kids as a little gold mine of funding. the funding is your tax dollars. it's a shitty situation but the cheapest thing to do is keep them with their mom. children's services will make WAY more than 25 grand a year off each of these kids the rest of their childhood now. they are actually less likely to get jobs now, more likely to become juvenile delinquents, and more likely to be abused.

    my original point was, she was never doing fine on her own, as you said she was.

    child services are my tax dollars, so is welfare. The best thing to do would be to adopt them out because their idiot mother obviously does not have the mental or financial capacity to care for them

  14. #14
    Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER
    Little Wing's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Bangor, Maine
    Posts
    36,722
    Rep Points
    2136000020


    you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

    ...






  15. #15
    Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER
    Little Wing's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Bangor, Maine
    Posts
    36,722
    Rep Points
    2136000020

    Quote Originally Posted by Standard Donkey View Post
    my original point was, she was never doing fine on her own, as you said she was.

    child services are my tax dollars, so is welfare. The best thing to do would be to adopt them out because their idiot mother obviously does not have the mental or financial capacity to care for them

    because those kids have an ice cubes chance in hell of being adopted right? only ten percent of kids eligible to be adopted in this country each year ever are. congrats, you will now be paying MORE for them.

    you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

    ...






  16. #16
    Crimson Rep
    BOARD REP
    jay_steel's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    3,824
    Rep Points
    602255418

    I would rather pay more for them to have a shot at life instead of giving her money. Last thing I trust is her with my $. I mean why do people seriously love to enable this type of behavior. Why do we allow this shit. All they think is shit ill have another kid the gov't will pay me money. Watch idiocracy one of the greatest movies.

  17. #17
    Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER
    Little Wing's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Bangor, Maine
    Posts
    36,722
    Rep Points
    2136000020

    This is an old story. Evidently she has her kids back and they are in a suitably sized home now.

    you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

    ...






  18. #18
    Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER
    Little Wing's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Bangor, Maine
    Posts
    36,722
    Rep Points
    2136000020

    Quote Originally Posted by jay_steel View Post
    I would rather pay more for them to have a shot at life instead of giving her money. Last thing I trust is her with my $. I mean why do people seriously love to enable this type of behavior. Why do we allow this shit. All they think is shit ill have another kid the gov't will pay me money. Watch idiocracy one of the greatest movies.
    We have a large children's shelter here and most of the kids are ex foster children. They come out of the system completely fucked in the head most of the time. Too many people get in foster care for the money.

    you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

    ...






  19. #19
    Crimson Rep
    BOARD REP
    jay_steel's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    3,824
    Rep Points
    602255418

    and who is paying for her kids.. Prove that the gov't is not assisting her and she is paying all costs on her own. This slum was blaming the gov't in her video that she could not pay her bills. This is the weak that America needs to let sink or swim. We live in a world where survival of the fittest is in place. We are only hurting our selves by carrying the weak..

    I wish I was born a spartan where all the weak where thrown over a cliff to die.

  20. #20
    Elite Matador member
    HialeahChico305's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    down south
    Posts
    4,713
    Rep Points
    923899095

    Quote Originally Posted by Standard Donkey View Post
    "someone needs to be held accountable for my kids"


    can't wait for those little shits to grow up and start murdering/robbing/raping innocent white people
    You are a fucking moron, should never attempt to reproduce. Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KelJu View Post
    I dig their music. Mariachi is good, and flamenco is the shit, although flamenco is all over the place. I use to hate Mexicans until I left my hillbilly land, and was able to form my own opinions.

  21. #21
    Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER
    Little Wing's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Bangor, Maine
    Posts
    36,722
    Rep Points
    2136000020

    Well hope they didn't see bad spelling as a weakness.

    they were in a place they could afford till the breadwinner got arrested from what i can tell. the best thing if she is on welfare is to educate the kids well and help them break the cycle.

    you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

    ...






  22. #22
    Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER
    Little Wing's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Bangor, Maine
    Posts
    36,722
    Rep Points
    2136000020

    they look like healthy and well behaved kids.

    you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

    ...






  23. #23
    Crimson Rep
    BOARD REP
    jay_steel's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    3,824
    Rep Points
    602255418

    Leave it to some one on a forum to bring up spelling, when they know they are wrong. Its like when your a kid and you know your wrong and you tell your mom, but he did this...

    Stop making excuses for people, that is all I hear hold them accountable. People need to be held accountable for their action. No one deserves a free ride period unless they earn it. Meaning achieving a 4.0 in high school or an exceptional athlete that worked hard for free education. Some one who has applied them selves to achieve greatness not applied them selves to achieve failure.

  24. #24
    IDIOT SAVANT
    ALBOB's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    An alternate reality.
    Posts
    11,634
    Rep Points
    169172221

    Quote Originally Posted by Little Wing View Post
    Evidently she has her kids back and they are in a suitably sized home now.

    Any indication of who's paying for the home? Who's paying the food bills? Who's paying the utility bills?

    (I got $100 that says everyone of the kids and the mom all have their own cell phones. )
    Rules? You mean we have RULES for that???

  25. #25
    Registered User
    Standard Donkey's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    6,165
    Rep Points
    541944246

    Quote Originally Posted by ALBOB View Post
    Any indication of who's paying for the home? Who's paying the food bills? Who's paying the utility bills?

    (I got $100 that says everyone of the kids and the mom all have their own cell phones. )


    according to LW they are doing fine on their own lol

  26. #26
    Registered User
    Standard Donkey's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    6,165
    Rep Points
    541944246

    Quote Originally Posted by HialeahChico305 View Post
    You are a fucking moron, should never attempt to reproduce. Thanks

    strong argument with well-supported points and impeccable delivery

  27. #27
    Crimson Rep
    BOARD REP
    jay_steel's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    3,824
    Rep Points
    602255418

    well since they looked healthy and well behaved we will forget the fact that she living off the system. I mean she was rejected by her own brother because he said she was not capable. But they "look" fine so every thing must be fine. lets not look at the facts that she blames the gov't for not paying for her kids... When she flat out said in the beginning who is going to pay for these 12 kids. The answer is "YOU" you birthed them they are your responsibility.

  28. #28
    Elite Matador member
    HialeahChico305's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    down south
    Posts
    4,713
    Rep Points
    923899095

    Quote Originally Posted by Little Wing View Post
    they look like healthy and well behaved kids.
    Nobody should have 12 kids, they will not have the same type of attention/education from their parents.
    Quote Originally Posted by KelJu View Post
    I dig their music. Mariachi is good, and flamenco is the shit, although flamenco is all over the place. I use to hate Mexicans until I left my hillbilly land, and was able to form my own opinions.

  29. #29
    Elite Matador member
    HialeahChico305's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    down south
    Posts
    4,713
    Rep Points
    923899095

    Man this is a true sad story, the ladies ignorance will leave the children without proper education and care from their parents. Giving out check per child via welfare is not the answer.
    Quote Originally Posted by KelJu View Post
    I dig their music. Mariachi is good, and flamenco is the shit, although flamenco is all over the place. I use to hate Mexicans until I left my hillbilly land, and was able to form my own opinions.

  30. #30
    Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER
    Little Wing's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Bangor, Maine
    Posts
    36,722
    Rep Points
    2136000020

    Quote Originally Posted by jay_steel View Post
    Leave it to some one on a forum to bring up spelling, when they know they are wrong. Its like when your a kid and you know your wrong and you tell your mom, but he did this...

    Stop making excuses for people, that is all I hear hold them accountable. People need to be held accountable for their action. No one deserves a free ride period unless they earn it. Meaning achieving a 4.0 in high school or an exceptional athlete that worked hard for free education. Some one who has applied them selves to achieve greatness not applied them selves to achieve failure.
    to many, poor spelling is a weakness. to those who value intellect it says a lot about a person. i have seen you use meat wrong etc you don't meat people you meet them. you think the weak should be thrown off cliffs. intellectuals would consider you weak.

    i'm not making excuses, just saying the math doesn't add up to a great money saving deal putting these kids in foster care and it doesn't.

    you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

    ...






Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Hrt And Having Kids
    By kaoz in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-28-2009, 09:11 PM
  2. Kids
    By Doublebase in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-13-2009, 01:54 PM
  3. For the Kids....A Must
    By ZECH in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-01-2004, 07:34 PM
  4. Fat kids?????????
    By Pitboss in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-27-2004, 06:42 AM
  5. Kids...........
    By Rusty in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-09-2003, 08:18 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
-->