• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Steroid mix up, assistance needed!

Friendo

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was recently sold some testosterone prop and began injecting 2 mls ed for the last 2 weeks. Yesterday, i began getting short of breath and contacted my supplier who told me he accidentally sold me Trenbolone Enanthate 200/ml. I can no longer catch my breath and I had to borrow a nebulizer to start albuterol aresol treatments. That seems to of made my insomnia worse and my mild tourettes is begining to flare out of control. I would like to just scrap this cycle and begin PTC immediately. Is purchase-peptide a reliable source for a SERM?

Thank you.

stop trolling on this name, its not funny anymore because we know what you are
this story would have been funny from some other newb tho :clapping:

IMO yes, I've had only good experiences with them and have referred a few friends. Definitely stop and wait 2-3 weeks for all that tren to clear before you start though

idiot for thinking tren was test... If you do not know the difference by just looking at them you should never even touch AAS. Lucky I am in a good mood your you would get slapped with my neg stick

I was recently sold some testosterone prop and began injecting 2 mls ed for the last 2 weeks. Yesterday, i began getting short of breath and contacted my supplier who told me he accidentally sold me Trenbolone Enanthate 200/ml. I can no longer catch my breath and I had to borrow a nebulizer to start albuterol aresol treatments. That seems to of made my insomnia worse and my mild tourettes is begining to flare out of control. I would like to just scrap this cycle and begin PTC immediately. Is purchase-peptide a reliable source for a SERM?

Thank you.

if it has so much sides, drop it and run PCT asap, clo/nolv should do it

Clomid-Clomiphene Citrate - iSteroids.com
Nolvadex-Tamoxifen Citrate - iSteroids.com

Back