• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Olympia Webcast live stream NOW!

Larry Pepe talking with Layne Norton.

It's on! Talking about Ronnie Coleman and who could challenge Phil Heath. Kai Greene according to Pepe. Norton and Pepe both say Phil should dominate.

pepe-norton.JPG

Last edited:
oh good they are playing the shit that no one cares about first :coffee:

Tanji just finished her routine. The ladies have some real jackass announcers, imo.

They didn't get the bunny in the routine by Oksana Grishina. Her routine was performed to Marilyn Manson's "Tainted Love" and she donned a big bunny head at the very end. Guess they never saw the music video.

oksana-grishina-tainted-love.JPG

Tainted Love - Marilyn Manson (Music Video + Lyrics) - YouTube

They need to have the bikini, fitness, figure etc on a different night. I like the classes but not on Mr Olympia prejudging night.. I've sat through this at many Arnold s and Olympias and it gets boring after a while--even though I like the girls comps

Dude is looking bricked out. Was this from prejudging last night? I missed it :(

Dude is looking bricked out. Was this from prejudging last night? I missed it :(

They'll have replays of all the events, so you'll be able to catch it if you have the time.

87 MINUTES TO SHOWTIME!

Back