• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

This could save your dog's life. Toxic treats and foods.

Those chinks don't care as long as they make a couple of bucks on whitey

Chinese drugs come with a dose of danger by Phyllis Schlafly on Creators.com - A Syndicate Of Talent

"Chinese Counterfeits and American Failures," the title of a congressional hearing on April 29, laid bare a shocking problem: A counterfeit ingredient in a blood-thinner widely used in surgery, combined with the Food and Drug Administration's failure to inspect Chinese imports, appears to be responsible for at least 81 deaths in the United States.

The FDA would need 500 more inspectors to inspect foreign companies with the same regularity as domestic companies. That would cost seven times the current budget. Heparin is made in thousands of small unregulated, unlicensed, unsupervised family home workshops where three to five people stir pig intestines in a concrete vat to transform them into a dry substance.

At least 80 percent of active and non-active ingredients in U.S. drugs now come from overseas, the majority from China. Your next medicine might contain cement, gypsum, antifreeze, talcum powder, sawdust, industrial solvents or paint.

One of the many reasons why I use my dehydrator to make my doggy's treats. She loves some dehydrated chicken jerky ( and so do I ).

Back