• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Phil and Kai 2012 O Pics-side by side

IML Gear Cream!
^^ hope they don't use it, i think it should be ground for immediate disqualification if i was the judge...
i like coleman the first 3 times he got the olympia , yes he was amazing but then he started getting this gut...not sure why most modern bodybuilders especially at the highest levels have this thick looking waist and gut, i mean they must be on something new other than gh, since gh was used long time ago.

^^ hope they don't use it, i think it should be ground for immediate disqualification if i was the judge...
i like coleman the first 3 times he got the olympia , yes he was amazing but then he started getting this gut...not sure why most modern bodybuilders especially at the highest levels have this thick looking waist and gut, i mean they must be on something new other than gh, since gh was used long time ago.

I talked to a high level trainer of many pros. He said that despite popular belief the huge gut is not from gh or insulin abuse as some think. However it is merely a distended stomach created from the inane amount of cals the gut has to be able to hold an process.

Some guys just have better structures and proportions then others in the gut/torso area. Some guys hold in their guts all the time while others let it hang.

Wish Kai Greene had been more aggressive on stage. Lee Thompson, IFBB Pro judge, commented in interviews how Phil owned the stage and how he admired his stage presence.

Looking forward to next year's O already. Jay, Phil, Kai, and newcomer Shawn Rhoden battling it out.

Will Dexter be there? Where do Branch and Wolf factor in?

Phil was not quite as sharp during prejudging but more than made up for it at finals.

drnz7.jpg

hVwUb.jpg

xRm2R.jpg

ZWDby.jpg

IgtKZ.jpg

DLfCL.jpg

xBcTA.jpg

Last edited:
Back