IronMagLabs Osta Rx

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Examining Black Loyalty to Democrats

Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

Examining Black Loyalty to Democrats

IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15

International and USA Customers go to Orbitnutrition.com and use HEAVY10 for 10% off all orders at Orbit

Hardcore Peptides 20% Discount Code: HEAVY20

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

Rep Points

In 1968 Nixon made an agreement with Strom thurmond to to get the vote. He meaning Nixon promised Thurmond to keep the Vietnam war going in return Strom promised to get the south to not vote for Nixon instead of Wallace, the third candidate look it up, this was the beginnig of what is known now of the culture wars. The south turned Republican and the east became democrat. Jim crow laws, exactly what republicans are doin today Un Constitutional. This is total bull shit If you dont like black peope so what this is still bull shit. I cant stand the ignorance!

Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by hagan View Post
    In 1968 Nixon made an agreement with Strom thurmond to to get the vote. He meaning Nixon promised Thurmond to keep the Vietnam war going in return Strom promised to get the south to not vote for Nixon instead of Wallace, the third candidate look it up, this was the beginnig of what is known now of the culture wars. The south turned Republican and the east became democrat. Jim crow laws, exactly what republicans are doin today Un Constitutional. This is total bull shit If you dont like black peope so what this is still bull shit. I cant stand the ignorance!
    I don't hate black poeple. My dad is African.

International and USA Customers go to Orbitnutrition.com and use HEAVY10 for 10% off all orders at Orbit

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

Rep Points

Not aimed at you. The masses have no clue what is really true cant say what I do for a living but alot of the stuff I here is total bull. Just want to inform people a lil so they no alot of things they here is total bull shit. Grew up in a big city im italian. No all about discrimination. But I also no true Histry The Tuskeegee airmen never lost a plain never taught in history class give credit where its do. Again not toward you, you should no better than me Heavy Kabeish.

Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

do you mean capiche?

you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

Is Doin It 4 Da Shorteez

Rep Points

loyalty to a party as more to do with where you live then race. those that live in the metro areas ten to vote democratic while those that live in the non-metro areas vote republican, it has to do with population density. those that dwell in the metro area can more easily work and live around a variety of people while those in the rural areas tend to go the opposite direction.
    William F. Buckley describes a conservative as, "someone who stands athwart history, yelling Stop." - and then proceeds to drag civilization back to times best left in history's dungheap.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Little Wing View Post
    do you mean capiche?
    Yeah thanks not a good speller.

Rep Points

Where is the youtube Obama gave me a phone?
    Jagbender's battle of the bulge
    The problems we face today are because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living

Rep Points

Jagbender's battle of the bulge
    The problems we face today are because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living

Is Doin It 4 Da Shorteez

Rep Points

William F. Buckley describes a conservative as, "someone who stands athwart history, yelling Stop." - and then proceeds to drag civilization back to times best left in history's dungheap.

Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by jagbender View Post
    Where is the youtube Obama gave me a phone?
    Its amazing to me that people base their vote on the perception that the candidate is giving them something they did not earn.

Is Doin It 4 Da Shorteez

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Its amazing to me that people base their vote on the perception that the candidate is giving them something they did not earn.
    let's face it the "average" single mother is not the sharpest tool in the shed. not having children is one of the easiest things in the world to do if you actually put effort into it.