• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Schwarzenegger speaks about his marriage

Its always fascinating how people still take the closest people to them, for granted. The whole thing is so sad. The size of the pig Arnold is, is as big as the "come clean". (Altho who knows what other dirt is still under the carpet..) Is it truly part of just a "come back"? There's a dignity to Maria thru all this. I guess it just sucks that people have to be like this. Its so freaking hard to find a decent person in life and all the shit that still has to happen. Just sad. When you think of all the energy that goes into human failure & sadness, when it could've gone in to positive things. I guess just a reminder that we're all human. Even Arnold.

My wife and I just watched it. Arnold has always had that type of ego ever since he was a teen. I think Maria knew and never wanted to bring it to the front due to the children and media. And it's funny, the housekeeper he cheated on his wife on lives down the street from my dad in my hometown! Every time they profile her through the media, I get texts from my dad "I can't get my F'ING car through these news vans"!

My wife and I just watched it. Arnold has always had that type of ego ever since he was a teen. I think Maria knew and never wanted to bring it to the front due to the children and media. And it's funny, the housekeeper he cheated on his wife on lives down the street from my dad in my hometown! Every time they profile her through the media, I get texts from my dad "I can't get my F'ING car through these news vans"!

LOL you try to look at famous people as human beings and feel their pain and all that... and then you have to deal w/ the drama and its like "Eh fuck 'em. They're all nuts!" lolz!

Well, I still wish Arnold, Maria, their kids, the housekeeper and the other son all the happiness than can find in their lives, and a secret back way home thru traffic for your dad!

Back