• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

fastest acting ph

onthemove

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Which ph is the fastest acting your system? Is it epistane because their is no conversion? just researching...

its all individual based bro! Epi for me personally was fast acting, and superdrol acted fast as well (in terms of sides for me haha), but epi for me was nice and clean. Picked up at Orbitnutrition, and a plethora of support supps available as well!

All orals are fast acting....

of course superdrol will be noticeable as its a powerhourse hormone with quite an affect.

I like androgenic hormones like EpiAndrosterone that can be felt pre workout for intensity. (but it wont pile on tissue of course)

-Matt

All orals are fast acting....

of course superdrol will be noticeable as its a powerhourse hormone with quite an affect.

I like androgenic hormones like EpiAndrosterone that can be felt pre workout for intensity. (but it wont pile on tissue of course)

-Matt

As much as I wanted to like AndroHard, it was not fast acting nor did it have that much to offer. It just isn't masteron but if I had gyno I would consider giving it a go to help it.

What is the hurry?

Pretty much any strong oral will present results pretty quick. Might give Cyanostane a try brother.

CYANOSTANE Rx? - Pro-Anabolic Complex

Cyano1-139x300.png

- Rapid Lean Muscle Growth
- Rock Hard Vascular Physique
- Increased Strength and Power
- Zero Aromatization to Estrogen
- Amplified Workout Drive

IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Supplements & Prohormones: Cyanostane Rx

CyanozineRx-facts1.jpg

Cyanostane Rx? contains two very powerful prohormones and it's an extremely anabolic compound with remarkably low androgenic action, making it qualitatively similar to the effects of Anavar. It is non-aromatizing meaning it will not produce estrogen mediated side effects and its high degree of anabolic action makes it a favorable choice for athletes concerned with losing body fat while maintaining, or increasing, muscle mass.

If you are looking for maximum lean muscle gains in a short period of time, Cyanostane Rx? is the product for you. Cyanostane Rx? will quickly increase your strength and your power, increase your workout drive and help you obtain new lean, ripped muscle mass using multiple pathways from one workout to the next. This new anabolic cutting stack may be what you have been looking for to give you that edge in the gym that has kept you from reaching the next level quickly.

IML Gear Cream!
Why Brawn over Havoc? price?

Epi has a short shelf like, all the Havoc has been around now for years. It was the best but new Epi is my choice that was made very recently. Most batches of Iron Flex at Orbit are days/weeks old before they sell out, I will always go that route.

Heard great things about Cyano and it has Dymethazine in it too, a personal favorite. Orbit of course has this in stock: Orbit Nutrition - Buy IronMagLabs Cyanostane Cheap!

Pretty much any strong oral will present results pretty quick. Might give Cyanostane a try brother.

CYANOSTANE Rx? - Pro-Anabolic Complex

Cyano1-139x300.png

- Rapid Lean Muscle Growth
- Rock Hard Vascular Physique
- Increased Strength and Power
- Zero Aromatization to Estrogen
- Amplified Workout Drive

IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Supplements & Prohormones: Cyanostane Rx

CyanozineRx-facts1.jpg

Cyanostane Rx? contains two very powerful prohormones and it's an extremely anabolic compound with remarkably low androgenic action, making it qualitatively similar to the effects of Anavar. It is non-aromatizing meaning it will not produce estrogen mediated side effects and its high degree of anabolic action makes it a favorable choice for athletes concerned with losing body fat while maintaining, or increasing, muscle mass.

If you are looking for maximum lean muscle gains in a short period of time, Cyanostane Rx? is the product for you. Cyanostane Rx? will quickly increase your strength and your power, increase your workout drive and help you obtain new lean, ripped muscle mass using multiple pathways from one workout to the next. This new anabolic cutting stack may be what you have been looking for to give you that edge in the gym that has kept you from reaching the next level quickly.

No doubt all of these are good choices. You might have a look at Shredded Labs ALPHA-1 as well.

Bottom line is Designer Steriods are typically already active and Pro Hormones require conversion so for fast acting stick to your Designers.

damn, cyanostane is one of the few that i have not had the chance to try :( looks like i gotta try that

Cyanostane's by far my fav! I've run several cycles of it; first I just used E-Control for PCT, 2nd PCT was Ultra Male and E-Control, next PCT was UM, EC, and Osta. Osta is a great addition to PCT cause it keeps the gains and especially the vascularity going. And...I NEVER had any bad sides during any of the Cyano cycles or PCT's. Great stuff!

IML Gear Cream!
cyanostane's by far my fav! I've run several cycles of it; first i just used e-control for pct, 2nd pct was ultra male and e-control, next pct was um, ec, and osta. Osta is a great addition to pct cause it keeps the gains and especially the vascularity going. And...i never had any bad sides during any of the cyano cycles or pct's. Great stuff!

no serm???

no serm???

Not one veteran member here will recommend the use of no SERM for PCT. Also, all cycles should have test as a base, even if at a TRT type dose of 150-250mg per week.

Haha, just said what worked for me. Wasn't giving advice to NOT use a serm. Research thoroughly before trying ANY ph/ds!

Check out Oxapharm Bolodrone or PHF Boladrol. The MethylSten products were just as fast acting as Superdrol in my opinion and may even be stronger but neither of these are noticable quite as fast as a true aromatizable oral. Bolodrone / Boladrol are very fast acting mass gainers that are aromatizable. Lean gaining PH's like Halo and EPI are slower acting orals compared to Orals that are capable of aromatization. Halo and EPI really shine in the third and fourth week. Just make sure you have an AI like Formeron or Exemestane on hand to prevent estrogen related sides if you are going to use an aromatizable oral.

Im running a 6week Halo Cyanostane and Osta Rx cycle right now and loving the pumps and strength gain. But to answer your question a superdrol would be the fastest in my opinion and would run it for 4 weeks and using a SERM for PCT along with supporting supps on cycle for liver lipids and blood pressure. IML has Assisted Cycle Support which i am using and has just about everything you need. Be sure to take your ph 4 hrs before your milk thistle serving. Good luck with your decision.

I have seen bloods come back to high levels without a SERM.

Serms are fine and cheap enough to just throw in there. But never think there is

only 1 way in this crazy hobby/lifestyle...

-Matt

Back