• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

new to forum

shaymen

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi. After 50+ years and multiple hernia surgery 2 and a half weeks ago I've decided to do something I've wanted to do for a long time, look better for my wife and get more energy to keep up with my kids. I'm just walking now, several times a day for 2-3 miles at a stretch. I don't plan on doing any lifting for another 2 weeks, or so, will just be working on upper body at that point (free weights). I'll start working on my core in a month or so. I'm also looking to lose about 20-25 pounds, knowing that diet is a major role in achieving my goals. I also realize that a little bit of the weight might turn into muscle, so I might not lose as much as planned.
I'd be interested to hear how others recovered from hernia surgery and got back to form.

Cheers,
Patrick

I just had hernia surgery and Im 56. I was back in the gym in two weeks. Better living through science helped. You on HRT?

welcome and good luck with your goals and recovery!

Welcome to the Board...

IML Gear Cream!
I hope you have a quick recovery.

I had a hernia (inguinal) operation back in June. Still having lots of pain though not as much as prior to surgery.
I am even still getting pain into the sac which I though should be gone by now. I am trying to get appt for the urologist to check if I still have a hernia, got a new hernia or my symptoms are normal 16 weeks after surgery.
I'm pretty sure I've still got a hernia.
Haven't been to gym in over 4 months...

Back