• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Tren lovers who hate tren anxiety/anxiousness

IML Gear Cream!
i emailed you you acted like you did not know who i was well i am the one that emailed you about this.what i dont understand is how does this sustain alpha which is for libido boosting mainly is what yalll say mostly on your web site how does it work to help witht the mental sides that come from tren.which we dont know if it it does work yet but i would like to try it and let everybody know.

i emailed you you acted like you did not know who i was well i am the one that emailed you about this.what i dont understand is how does this sustain alpha which is for libido boosting mainly is what yalll say mostly on your web site how does it work to help witht the mental sides that come from tren.which we dont know if it it does work yet but i would like to try it and let everybody know.
Ill give a bump for you, not sure how the conversation has progressed between you and Matt through email, so I don't want to confuse the situation.

it stoped when i asked if he was going to send me some to log for him.oh well i dont offer much he should of jump on it me thinks.

it stoped when i asked if he was going to send me some to log for him.oh well i dont offer much he should of jump on it me thinks.

Ben apologize for the lack of communication --- I believe the write up does talk about anxiety and host of other cool benefits.

I am about at my end for product budget -- but I could swing 50% off if you would log this for us?

-Matt

idk dude your the one that made this post asking for someone exactly like me to run this and log it for you no one did besides me.a long time memeber with lots of post reps.etc and then you say you will offer me a discount.man i am trying to say this in a nice way but that does not make you are your company come accross real well.first pinn today of tren ace like i said i will log it for you and keep your comapny on a curent post for a while it is your choose an easy one to me idk.thanks anyway i guese.or you can just let this post and pp be forgotten whatever.i was just trying to help you out.

^

Check yo email

-Matt

sent you me info how long will it last my tren cycle is going to be 8 weeks .

Prop/Mast/Tren. I'm doing my research for this cycle. I'm told being older the tren will effect me less. Is the anxiety that bad? I have enough sometimes already. I'm was 50/50/50 then when it takes affect, up it to 50/100/100. I don't think I would want to touch Xanax, but the valium might be nice. I stay away from alcohol. Maybe I"m just paranoid don't want want to tax my system and extra if I don't have to.

if matt sends me the sustain alpha gel like he is suppose to no word back from him about if he has sent it out to me yet or not .but as soon as i get it i will start it and maybe we will know if it will work and we wont have to worry about it any more we will see waiting to try it.keep a eye out for my log soon hopefully.

if matt sends me the sustain alpha gel like he is suppose to no word back from him about if he has sent it out to me yet or not .but as soon as i get it i will start it and maybe we will know if it will work and we wont have to worry about it any more we will see waiting to try it.keep a eye out for my log soon hopefully.

Please visit our website's forums concerning news for Primordial. I would not expect to receive the SA.

IML Gear Cream!
what do you mean matt sent me email yesterday asking for my shipping info and asking me to log it.wtf are you talking about.

what do you mean matt sent me email yesterday asking for my shipping info and asking me to log it.wtf are you talking about.
I am sorry if you are offended. The FDA raided the company yesterday and confiscated nearly all of our products. The company can't afford to fight the FDA, even though we have a proper case, and is being forced to close. But, really, I hope your feelings are not hurt.

I am sorry if you are offended. The FDA raided the company yesterday and confiscated nearly all of our products. The company can't afford to fight the FDA, even though we have a proper case, and is being forced to close. But, really, I hope your feelings are not hurt.

Sorry to hear that HearToStudy.:sorry:

Sent from my jewPhone :daydream:

hey hereto study no my feelings are not hurt.how was i suppose to know.sorry to here that.

no problem man i hate this for you guys.and i was looking forward to trying that sustain alpha.they the fda should have better things to do then shit like this sad.

Back