• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Tren higher then test

jimm

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Right just about to run a cycle after a long break I'm running test p and tren a.

I ran test and tren once but it was both enenthate esters and was a blend so couldn't control each compound (ne'er again)

Anyway first time using ace and I'm looking forward to it, iv been reading up on it and I will be running tren higher then test just going to run at :

Test p : 315mg Pw
Tren a : 385 Pw

Not as much as most you guys run but I'm thinking this will be more then enough for me.. I'm trying a new lab so I'm hoping its legit my last cycle was test and drol they were both bunk and didn't make any real gains I say bunk the test was highly underdosed and I was running drol at up to 150mg a day with no weight going on and was eating good so it was obv bunk!

Anyway what I want to know is I the gap between my test and tren dosages adaquate I just want enough test to keep me functioning properly and want the tren to do the work.

Before any one starts yeah I have caber arimidex and nolva ect...

5'8 185lb want to cut on this cycle and recomp before I bulk feel like I am plateauing right now naturally with my bf and strength (naturally) and i have never cut before so now is te time to cut regardless of my light body weight we all know this hold no real bearing on bodybuilding ( not in my eyes anyway) of course I want to be 240 ripped but got many years till I get there..

Time to cut and I'm exited about it..

These dosages arite guys?

my last cycle was tren e 500mg and test 300 then upped 700 tren and 300 test(12 week), loved it, felt much better than high test low tren but everyone is different.
gonna try 1000mg tren e with 250 test upping to 1.200mg tren e for a lil bit. i wanna see how it feels:D

Yeah no libido issues with the tren higher?

I Start today think my dosages are ok? Just worries the gap between the 2 dosages wasn't high enough but don't wanna run tren higher need to see how I respond to that dose first before up it!

Every thing iv read on it leads me to belive the higher tren is definatly the way forward..

Right just about to run a cycle after a long break I'm running test p and tren a.

I ran test and tren once but it was both enenthate esters and was a blend so couldn't control each compound (ne'er again)

Anyway first time using ace and I'm looking forward to it, iv been reading up on it and I will be running tren higher then test just going to run at :

Not as much as most you guys run but I'm thinking this will be more then enough for me.. I'm trying a new lab so I'm hoping its legit my last cycle was test and drol they were both bunk and didn't make any real gains I say bunk the test was highly underdosed and I was running drol at up to 150mg a day with no weight going on and was eating good so it was obv bunk!

Anyway what I want to know is I the gap between my test and tren dosages adaquate I just want enough test to keep me functioning properly and want the tren to do the work.

5'8 185lb want to cut on this cycle and recomp before I bulk feel like I am plateauing right now naturally with my bf and strength (naturally) and i have never cut before so now is te time to cut regardless of my light body weight we all know this hold no real bearing on bodybuilding ( not in my eyes anyway) of course I want to be 240 ripped but got many years till I get there..

At that weight, I wouldnt really say cutting is a good option, unless your bodyfat was hovering over 15 percent, but even then, I noticed on tren+test cycle, the fat would literally melt off within a few weeks and I'd be single digit bodyfat.
And Diet wasnt exactly on point either. Tren is fucking amazing in this aspect, with its ability to recomp your body, put on muscle, melt the fat and let you gain some strength in the process.

I hear ya I havnt ran a cycle for 9 months feel like I hVe plataued around strength and bf area, I always thought I was about 10-13% then some guy at my gym who uses to compete looked at me and said I'm around 15% I was shocked my abs are viable and always have been..

I jut want to get super shredded I'm not concerned about how much I weigh then once I'm happy with how ripped I am I will go on a bulk!

I forget Wht it's like to be on gear it feels so long ago I remember crazy appetite if it's the same on this cycle I will be sure to for full my needs.. I was goin to eat at maintenance any way and let the tren work it's magic no doubt il just eat like a animal tho...

dosages seem fine but make sure your AIs are properly dosed

Arimidex-Liquidex - iSteroids.com

^^ok bro what would u reccomend and il compare with what I have got planned just using caber and arimidex btw tht arite?

Just so you know I usually run adex at 0.5 eod but I've never ran abet before also I won't start my a.is for 2 weeks till gear starts kicking in? That arite?

IML Gear Cream!
I havent noticed much issues with adex in regards to timing. Its not nearly as harsh as letro, so running it daily even at the start wouldnt be an issue.
I know a few people who have driven their estro levels to the ground using letro. Adex wont do that.

Mind you that a bit of estrogen is necessary for proper growth and also too little estrogen can cause lethargy.

I was thinking of just waiting to see if I started getting sides then adding caber and if that disnt help then try adex .. I'd rather take as least compounds as possible although I do realise this may nt be the best idea..

I was thinking of just waiting to see if I started getting sides then adding caber and if that disnt help then try adex .. I'd rather take as least compounds as possible although I do realise this may nt be the best idea..

You are asking for issues with that approach imo. elevated e will exaggerate sides of tren. In fact e mediates sides. So by possibly letting it go ..you are risking chasing down sides when simple low dose ai could prevent all issues. It is most prudent to keep estrogen within normal clinical range even when on cycle. I can emphasize enough how important estrogen management is when running a cycle structured exactly lik yours. High e combined .with a 19 nor is a nightmare

Yeah you think? so what I want to start it today but my caber doesn't come for a week or so I've got adex tho...

Could I get away with the adex for a week or 2 till it gets to me...

My theory was that it takes around 2 weeks for it to start working so I thought I could get away with no a.i untill then..

If I start today and run adex 0.5 eod till my caber gets here?

Yeah you think? so what I want to start it today but my caber doesn't come for a week or so I've got adex tho...

My theory was that it takes around 2 weeks for it to start working so I thought I could get away with no a.i untill then..

Possibly even .25 eod ....

Sorry about duplicate post fucking phone!! It's hard enough splitting the 1mg pills in half let alone another half ha

Adex will do nothing for tren sides i would wait until you have everything on hand, what if the caber gets delayed and you need it, Then what?

Also why not Test Enanthate or cypionate, you'll stay Dry running the Adex ,less pinning ,plus prop hurts like hell and hinders my training, and those EOD pinning you're gonna get tired of feeling like a pin cushion.

Adex will do nothing for tren sides i would wait until you have everything on hand, what if the caber gets delayed and you need it, Then what?

Also why not Test Enanthate or cypionate, you'll stay Dry running the Adex ,less pinning ,plus prop hurts like hell and hinders my training, and those EOD pinning you're gonna get tired of feeling like a pin cushion.

Are you aware that tren doesnt increase prolactin at all? Estrogen , however, has a direct coloration with prolactin. Progestins dont increase prolactin , they upregulate prolactin receptors but not in breast tissue. Controlling estrogen is the key to managing sides ..even when running tren or deca. Caber or prami prob isnt even necessary if estrogen is managed properly. If it is necessary its soley to offset the upregulation of prolactin receptors and help aid in sexual sides prevention.

I've been seeing a lot on this lately like in the last year. Thre is a thread I think over on professional muscle about low test high tren. There must be 50 guys in that thread that report much less if any sides with lower test. Seems like up to 300 mg/w.

IML Gear Cream!
I've always ran a higher tren to test ratio. There's a thread on it here at IML somewhere

My next cycle will be tren e @ 300 per week and test e @ 500 per week

I think it was XYZ who said it's bad to run higher amount of test with tren. I think heavy might of validated that if I can remember correctly?

Make sure you keep an eye on your cpk levels...just got mine back and it was over 3,000...upper reference was 294 or some shit. Had to back my tren down a ton and going to recheck in a month or so.

u will get many answers to this as you can see. After a few cycles you will know what works best. more tren for me. 400/800

u will get many answers to this as you can see. After a few cycles you will know what works best. more tren for me. 400/800

No doubt...I was up to 1400mgs of tren and 350mg of prop. But then I had 100mgs of tne ed too. Tren kicked my ass and the bloods confirmed it was time to back off..lol.

Make sure you keep an eye on your cpk levels...just got mine back and it was over 3,000...upper reference was 294 or some shit. Had to back my tren down a ton and going to recheck in a month or so.

does that stand for creatine phosphate kinase or some shit?

Back