• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Do you guys run an AI when using SD or UD by themselves?

wheybolic63

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
neither superdrol nor methylsten aromatizes but since they can upregulate estrogen by binding strongly to the SHBG, is it really that much of an issue to worry about? could this have the same effect that a compound that aromatizes does? if its not a big deal id rather not throw one in on cycle since neither of them aromatize and have my estrogen crushed and suffer from no libido and sore as hell joints. any opinions?

If you ran it with test you wouldn't have your estrogen crushed, suffer from low libido and sore joints...why do you want to run it solo?

I no somebody who got gyno after his cycle from the original super dmz which he ran solo.

I think most guys don't need an AI on SD or UD.

I just added SD to my test and tren cycle - I am glad I had an AI on hand!

An AI is a good idea and here is why. Nitrogen and glycogen retention are very high from each compound and for each gram of glycogen, you get 4 grams of water. You don't hold water under the skin and show it in the face but you hold intra-cellular water. It also works to help lower BP a small amount, a great thing on both of those compounds known to raise it. To each their own though.

If you are running T with it then an AI is a no brainer.

However, SD and UD alone do not raise E2 therefore using an AI with them will crush estradiol.

Back