• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I REALLY hate...

buff_tat2d_chic

Tat2d Freak
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok, we have an "I love to..." thread and a "whats on your mind" thread - we really need an "I really hate..." thread. I need a place to bitch!!!

I really fuqing hate my fuqing computer. It is so fuqing slow!!! Its not that old either!!! I got it last September...I just wanna beat the shit out of it!!! :mad:

:yell: :yell: :yell:

I really hate it when I'm using the squat rack and some jackass sets up a portable bench two freakin' feet behind me. I swear, some day I'm gonna "lose" my balance and drop the whole damn bar on his stupid ass. So far I've had to ask the same dumb asshole to move three times. :yell:

I REALLY hate the server this site is on. Some days I can come on here with no problems and other days it takes hours for pages to come up. This is the only site I have problems with so it's not on my end.....................................................and I NEED my IM.com. :cry:

I hate when my frigg'in internet goes down for the day!

I hate it when we get into a particularly entertaining discussion and IM goes down :rolleyes:

Damn servers!!! :mad:

I hate when people give advice or pick on things when they have no experience in the matter.

don't we have a fuq thread? i needa go revise it :D

Fuq i hate having a torn AC joint

I really can't come up with anything I hate right now.. :shrug: Damn, what's wrong with me..?? :eek:

IML Gear Cream!
your just too loving and nice :)

I hate having to use the Internet over a 52K phone line.

Originally posted by CRASHMAN
your just too loving and nice :)

Naah... :lol: just not very bitchy today.. :grin:

Originally posted by ALBOB
I REALLY hate the server this site is on. Some days I can come on here with no problems and other days it takes hours for pages to come up. This is the only site I have problems with so it's not on my end.....................................................and I NEED my IM.com. :cry:

Ditto......like yesterday afternoon.

I fuqqing hate the FACT that I am 27... and RETIRING does not look to be any time soon

Originally posted by MJ23
I fuqqing hate the FACT that I am 27... and RETIRING does not look to be any time soon

That explains it.........your still a fukin kid.........:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Rusty
That explains it.........your still a fukin kid.........:rolleyes:

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..
:mad: :finger:

There is nothing wrong with being 27...

Have I ever told u that I do not LIKE U....:flipoff: OLD BITCH:grin:

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by MJ23
Have I ever told u that I do not LIKE U....:flipoff: OLD BITCH:grin:

I really hate MJ..........he's like having the herpies. You can't seem to get rid of him, no matter how hard you try.

He's also like a snake in the grass, no matter how many time you step on his head, he just won't die...........:D

Originally posted by Rusty no matter how many time you step on his head, he just won't die...........:D

Damn dude, that sounds like somebody I'd want on my side. :confused:

Originally posted by Jenny
I really can't come up with anything I hate right now.. :shrug: Damn, what's wrong with me..?? :eek:

Then I would say you are having a great day!!

Originally posted by kuso
I truely hate people with over inflated opinions of themselves, and when you cut through all there bullshit you see they have nothing to base that opinion on.

FRICKIN' BUMP DITTO BUMP! :thumb:

Hence the "Superficial" Thread......which bounced right off of 90% of the on board....:rolleyes:

Originally posted by urso8up
I hate having to get up and go to work everyday

I wish I had a job so I could hate getting up and going to it. :grin:

Last edited:
Originally posted by buff_tat2d_chick
I wish I had a job so I could hate getting up and going to it. :grin:
I hate "The greener grass syndrome!!!!"

For those who don't know what I'm talking about...
The grass is always greener on the otherside of the fence!!!
smilies-11841.png

:p :p :p Tat!!!

Originally posted by Dero
I hate "The greener grass syndrome!!!!"

For those who don't know what I'm talking about...
The grass is always greener on the otherside of the fence!!!
smilies-11841.png

:p :p :p Tat!!!

:cheeky:

:laugh: :laugh:

I REALLLLLLLLLY hate having to go to w,w,w,w,w...ork tonight!!!
:(
I really don't feel like it.Uh uh...Not me!!!:zzz: :twitch:

I hate when you write a long post or create a really good thread that you're so proud of, and then when you hit submit it says it cannot find server, and you forgot to copy it first :mad:

Back