James Bond Skyfall "Aston Martin DB5" Video Blog

Elite Member
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

James Bond Skyfall "Aston Martin DB5" Video Blog

Published on Jul 19, 2012 by ENTV
    In this video production blog from "James Bond: Skyfall" we see behind the scenes footage of the newest (old) Bond car, the Aston Martin DB5 driven by Sean Connery in the classic Bond films.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Ther is no other car that gets my attention like an Aston Martin. Those things just ooz class and heavy money. That is probably why I will never have one. I have no class nor heavy money. LOL

Rep Points

New SKYFALL "With Pleasure" TV Spot; Plus A 20 Minute Special

Bond is back! Daniel Craig once again slips into the role of James Bond for Sam Mendes' first big budget action movie, Skyfall. Updated with a twenty minute special with plenty of behind-the-scenes footage.

Elite Member
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dogsoldier View Post
    Ther is no other car that gets my attention like an Aston Martin. Those things just ooz class and heavy money. That is probably why I will never have one. I have no class nor heavy money. LOL
    You're not alone, brother. I drive a Kia Spectra. lol NOT a Bond car!

Rep Points

Sam Mendes Set To Return For Stand-Alone JAMES BOND 24; Production May Begin This Year

Not too long ago, we learned of plans for a two-part story (written by Skyfall's John Logan) which would be spread across the 24th and 25th instalments of the James Bond franchise and be shot back to back. Well, according to The Daily Mail, those plans have been scrapped and they will now instead be completely stand-alone tales. Part of the reason for this is because director Sam Mendes was reluctant about committing to a four year shoot, and while he still hasn't fully committed to a follow-up to Skyfall, sources tell that site that "he's '75 per cent' of the way towards doing it". As of right now, Logan has reportedly penned two treatments for both movies, but Mendes wants to see the finished script before he signs on the dotted line. If this all works out, it is expected that the currently untitled James Bond 24 will begin pre-production either later this year or early 2014.

Rep Points

Yes!

Sam Mendes Confirmed For 'BOND 24', Release Date Set For Nov 6, 2015

Sam Mendes Confirmed For 'BOND 24', Release Date Set For Nov 6, 2015

It was a slightly bizarre case of 'He will, then he won't, then he will, now he's unsure.' But director Sam Mendes now appears to be 100% confirmed to direct the follow up to "Skyfall' which is set for release in the US on November 6, 2015.

Daniel Craig is also set to return as the titular hero with a script written by John Logan (Skyfall, Gladiator). The film will be released in the UK on October 23, 2015, roughly two weeks ahead of the American release date. Mendes' "Skyfall" is the highest-grossing James Bond film of all-time, crossing the $1 billion dollar mark worldwide. Said Mendes, "I am very pleased that by giving me the time I need to honour all my theatre commitments, the producers have made it possible for me to direct Bond 24. I very much look forward to taking up the reins again, and to working with Daniel Craig, Michael G. Wilson and Barbara Broccoli for a second time."

Interesting enough, Marvel Studios' "Ant-Man" is presently scheduled to open on the same day.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Man can you imagine this one better then SKYFALL-1

Is Doin It 4 Da Shorteez

Rep Points

great cars with surprising performance for the weight but very expensive to maintain. I had one for a couple years in the early 2000's and an oil change alone was about $3k and since there are not many dealers they are hard to get serviced.

but all of the engine components are swappable from the different models so they are easy to upgrade. you can take a 450HP DB9 up to 800HP, etc.
    William F. Buckley describes a conservative as, "someone who stands athwart history, yelling Stop." - and then proceeds to drag civilization back to times best left in history's dungheap.