• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Super DMZ 2.0 Loggers needed for Blackstone Labs (special opportunity)

heavyiron

Chemistry Experiment
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
SUPER-DMZ Rx 2.0 - Pro-Anabolic Complex

SDMZ-142x3001.png

-Comparable to Dianabol or Anadrol
-Increases Lean Muscle Mass
-Increases Strength & Power
-Helps with Cutting (getting lean)
-Does Not Aromatize (convert to estrogen)
-No Bloating or Water Retention

Featured Online Retailer of Super-DMZ Rx 2.0

BLACKSTONE LABS (Authorized Reseller)

Go to Blackstone Labs

Loggers must be experienced lifters that reside in the USA.

IronMagLabs is looking for the loggers to use 2 caps per day for 4 weeks.

You must start the log in this forum BEFORE October 31st.

You must have OVER 250 posts at IM and be an adult.

Preferably loggers must use this product on its own.

Please post in this thread why you should be considered for logging this product for free.

Thanks!​

If I had more posts I would live to give it a try. Been wanting to try these anyway.

pm sent, not sure if i qualify though

Please post in this thread why you should be considered for logging this product for free.

Thanks!

Bump! There should be at least 3 pages of applicants already...

:paddle:

IT'S FREE!!!

Damn, can't believe no one wants to get in on this.

I just got done with Halo Extreme log or I'd jump on this offer! IML's products exceeded my expectations by far! No BS!!!

I have like 16 bottles of it...and I'm on TRT so I wouldn't be a good option. Otherwise it would be a great deal for someone that is willing to make a log and get before and after labs.

I have like 16 bottles of it...and I'm on TRT so I wouldn't be a good option. Otherwise it would be a great deal for someone that is willing to make a log and get before and after labs.

I'd like to see someone get labs while about 3 Weeks in to see what effect this has on liver values.

^^ I had labs done 3 weeks after Halo Extreme and my values were gtg

IML Gear Cream!
I'd like to see someone get labs while about 3 Weeks in to see what effect this has on liver values.

Yeah ideally with a baseline number or recent labs. When I run some of my SDMZ I will be doing labs so I know how it played with my liver and lids. That way I can determine if I wanna play again.

I have been working very hard on my Diet / Training and I'm ready to take things to a new level! I have read many good things about Super DMZ and I believe I'm in the perfect position to give it a fair and honest run.
I'd be willing to Update my Log after every training session. ( Lift progression, Intensity in gym, and physical / physiological changes will be noted ) Pictures will also be supplied.

Stats:
1) Male
2) 28 6' 198 Lbs
3) ~11.% BF ( according to crappy Electronic Meter )

Training days - Timing
M - Off
T - Tri's, Chest, Shoulders - 9am
W - Off
T - Bi's, Lats, Back - 9am
F - Off
S - Legs, Abs - 9am
S - Off

Pics:
~ 1 Year ago:
100_1609.jpg

Current :
image-1.jpg

As you can see, I have been working very hard. I've still got room for improvement, and believe that Super DMZ 2.0 will help me get there.
Thanks for your consideration.

If the offers right, I'll throw up some labs. We shall see

If i had enough posts and wasn't a Mod, i'd run some!

I thought sdmz was discontinued? I know theres still some out there, is there a chance there's gonna be more produced.

I thought sdmz was discontinued? I know theres still some out there, is there a chance there's gonna be more produced.
I think this is one of the last retailers to carry it. They bought out IML's final stock back in August. It's not going to ever be made by IML's again to my knowledge.

IML Gear Cream!
-Comparable to Dianabol or Anadrol
-Increases Lean Muscle Mass
-Increases Strength & Power
-Helps with Cutting (getting lean)
-Does Not Aromatize (convert to estrogen)
-No Bloating or Water Retention

This sounds good

You should expand to include a handicap division. I have to have carpal tunnel surgery mid-November. I still have legs though!

hrmmm well i was just about to order clen when i seen this thread. Think im going to try this for a cycle and see whats up... any pct recommendations?

Any of you guys chosen going to do blood work?

not meaning this as being a smart ass.but what would bloodwork show.just if it effects liver values or what?

not meaning this as being a smart ass.but what would bloodwork show.just if it effects liver values or what?
It does effect liver values, there's no doubt about that. It's just interesting to me to see if it's really harsh on the liver or not. sd is known to be fairly hard on the liver, I'd like to see how msten may compare. If anyone has done bw while on sdmz 2.0, please send me a link. Thanks.

I would be down to try this for sure.

Currently finishing up a Tren E Test E cycle.

6"0' 203 lbs. 9.2% bf.

How would this be for bridging?

I'd give this product an accurate honest review on how it affects me personally.
Thanks for the consideration.

I think this is one of the last retailers to carry it. They bought out IML's final stock back in August. It's not going to ever be made by IML's again to my knowledge.
too bad, its good stuff, ran it with my test / deca cycle loved it

It does effect liver values, there's no doubt about that. It's just interesting to me to see if it's really harsh on the liver or not. sd is known to be fairly hard on the liver, I'd like to see how msten may compare. If anyone has done bw while on sdmz 2.0, please send me a link. Thanks.

I 2nd that...it would be good to follow what is happening with the blood work even after they finish sdmz 2.0. I know that SD shuts down your test levels quickly so I would like to see if sdmz 2.0 does at a similar rate.

Back